#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Russel Brand

07-11-2015, 12:30 PM #1
markymark1991
Marshall
What are people on here thoughts about the man is he trying to help the world or is he part of there agenda. also have heard people call him an mk ultra handler. seems like a very weird mixed up person in my book
The following 2 users Like markymark1991's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

07-11-2015, 01:39 PM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
He is a very weird and mixed up person. I don't mind the guy but I tend to think of him as controlled opposition. He can be a very divisive person on a lot of issues. He used to go out with Katy Perry which is why people might think of him as an MK Ultra handler. He encouraged young people not to vote and was encouraging "revolution" until he did a U-turn and said vote labour. Hes a rich guy who always wants people to buy his book, he makes me laugh in a way, so I don't think he's all that bad (compared to some other rich assholes) some people just can't stand him though. I thought his documentary "End the drugs war" was pretty good. You might like the video I posted in this thread. Post #20 at the bottom of page 2. As he is mentioned in that and I think it shows what most people might think of him.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...nd+conquer

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 3 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, markymark1991, cameronjcw

07-11-2015, 03:15 PM #3
NaturalLaw
Knight
^ +1
My thoughts exactly.

07-11-2015, 04:19 PM #4
Emerald
Chaplain
A tool. Deceiver. Brainwashed.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

07-11-2015, 04:35 PM #5
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
Even though Russell Brand has been trying his best to rebel against TPTB, he will never be truly free until he either retired from the entertainment industry in the UK & USA respectfully or he ends up dead as someone's blood sacrifice......which ever comes first.
The following 3 users Like TonyVanDam's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw, The Creeper

07-13-2015, 11:01 PM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
I actually used to think he was a "pawn piece" but the more I watch the "trews" the more I like the guy... I don't believe he is a pawn anymore, more, someone who is vibrantly intelligent and seeking truth in his own unique way.

He's also a little naive, but in very unexpected ways - and he does own up when he get things wrong... like for example the need to vote. He cleanly admitted that he was hopeful the tories wouldn't win - and when they did, he U-Turned his opinion... truth be told, so did I.

Does that make me a pawn piece too? Nope... it makes me "human" liable to err, whilst trying to find "essential truths".

Scimi
This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 11:03 PM by Scimitar.

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, The Creeper

07-19-2015, 03:59 PM #7
umphreak
Marshall
I cannot stand Russell Brand.  He's a communist douchebag.  He doesn't believe in individual liberty.  And he promotes TM.  For those who want to practice TM, be my guest, but I personally think it's wrong to make people pay a lot of money to supposedly become "enlightened".  I've lived in a town that was about 50% TM folks.  These people meditate every day and they really believe that they will eventually become enlightened, whatever that means, if they continue to do it for long enough.  There's this supposed phenomenon called the Maharishi Effect (named after the founder of TM) that says that if enough people get together and do TM in proportion to the general population of that area, that crime will be significantly reduced and peace will prevail.  All I can say is that it certainly doesn't seem to work in Fairfield, IA, where I used to live.  There is a huge meth problem there and the police report is always full of accounts of assault and domestic violence.  There was also a pretty disturbing incident back when I lived there, where a TM student at the Maharishi University went berserk and stabbed a fellow student to death in the cafeteria in front of all his friends.  Turns out this same guy had attacked another student earlier that same day (stabbed him in the face with a pencil), and the university failed to properly handle it and ensure the safety of the other students.  They left the attacker unattended and he stole a knife and went and killed another student.  Afterward, the university did nothing but try to cover up the whole thing and sweep it under the rug.  After all, it doesn't look very good when someone practicing this meditation technique that is supposed to bring about world peace goes and kills someone, does it?

07-19-2015, 05:45 PM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I think he is hilarious in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very good looking, talented and a good actor. But in recent months there has been some controversy surrounding him accusing him of being into prepubescent girls. Nothing in the msm though

07-20-2015, 05:57 AM #9
Emerald
Chaplain
(07-19-2015, 05:45 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I think he is hilarious in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very good looking, talented and a good actor. But in recent months there has been some controversy surrounding him accusing him of being into prepubescent girls. Nothing in the msm though

If hes into prepubescent girls, he should make one helluva team with Joaquin Phoenix then. Maybe it all can be traced back to this incident? Just maybe....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sho...child.html
This post was last modified: 07-20-2015, 06:01 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

07-20-2015, 01:07 PM #10
markymark1991
Marshall
(07-19-2015, 05:45 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I think he is hilarious in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very good looking, talented and a good actor. But in recent months there has been some controversy surrounding him accusing him of being into prepubescent girls. Nothing in the msm though

where did you hear that