#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Gang stalking/Targeted individuals??

07-09-2015, 08:14 PM #1
sherekeewoman
Squire
So I just happened upon this new concept (to me) regarding government surveillance of the extreme... have any of you heard of this?  Do you think people start feeling like others are watching them and find a website of other people that have similar feelings and that feeds into the paranoia?  I was looking into this because of one of the bloggers here that hears voices and she absolutely feels she is not schizophrenic... these people also tend to hear voices and have a lot of other terrible experiences.  Just wanted to throw this idea out there...

You are never late for your cosmic appointments. Heart
The following 3 users Like sherekeewoman's post:
  • quarterback, Thy Unveiling, cameronjcw

07-09-2015, 09:41 PM #2
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(07-09-2015, 08:14 PM)sherekeewoman Wrote:  So I just happened upon this new concept (to me) regarding government surveillance of the extreme... have any of you heard of this?  Do you think people start feeling like others are watching them and find a website of other people that have similar feelings and that feeds into the paranoia?  I was looking into this because of one of the bloggers here that hears voices and she absolutely feels she is not schizophrenic... these people also tend to hear voices and have a lot of other terrible experiences.  Just wanted to throw this idea out there...

On one hand I think it could be just paranoia but then making someone paranoid in itself can have negative imacts on people. I am in the UK so some of these things seem less believible or possible but its something I wondered about myself the last few years, since moving to my current address I have been harrassed by two different neighbours directly who I do not know from anywhere. One night one of them came to my flat door drunk and tried to get into my flat where I live with my daughter, he had a glass bottle with him, it wasnt till the following morning when he was going in and out the hall in the block of flats taking out bundles of yellow pages for what reason I have no idea and I heard him talking to a neighbour about somebody calling the police so I went out and said actually yeah it was me who phoned them cause you came to my door and threatened me and my daughter, have been continually harrassed on and off since moving here by upstairs neighbours, had them at the door threatening me and calling me a junkie and allsorts, they are constantly in and out the back door all hours of day and night slamming the door, for some reason the fucking arsehole up the stairs seems to think he knows me, they are all peices of shit and have also had nasty comments directed at me and my daughter. I hate it here but I am too ill to move, in the last few years Ive been treated like shit my by own family although tbh thats nothing new, seriously even wondered if I was being targeted gangstalking or something because I was ill, dont bother my arse with anybody, dont make a lot of noise or anything else, seriously ridiculous.

I do believe it exists but I think if you are having issues like Ive had myself you can begin to wonder although really what would be the point of gangstalking me lol I am no threat to anybody or anything.

Not saying everybody that hears voices is schizophrenic. Ive heard weird things myself although I do know a bit about schizophrenia through working in the care industry and through researching my own experiences of hallucinations probably caused by my illness and partly because of some of the medications I am on.

Generally schizophrenic hallucinations both audio and visual are meaningful, they usually are kind of interactive and make sense to the person experiencing them, non schizophrenic hallucinations audio and visual arent meaninful, often sounds will be non sensical, you wont hear voices telling you things or telling you what to do, its more illegible, like if you went through an old fm radio trying to find the station and pass by stations and hear bits of words or short clips of sounds also hearing music or sounds that vaguely sound like music can be caused by auditory processing disorders and hearing problems where the signals are mistranslated and the bits that are distorted will be filled in by something that make more sense, so hearing water gushing in another room or in the distance may sound like loud music. I sometimes get a weird feedback sound that sounds like an ice cream van playing a tune on a loop in the distance, it sounds so real but kinda ghostly but I know its not real unless theres a 24 hour ice cream van around here lol

Neurological problems although very minute can cause pretty major things to happen to your body, power of the brain is an amazing thing but it can also be devastating.

As for gangstalking I think with most of these kind of conspiracy subjects theres always going to be people who will feed off the paranoia and end up imagining things although am pretty sure there are some people who will have really experienced it but I doubt it would be anybody like myself for instance!?

Who knows maybe its down to some kind of hive mind where people can be subconsciously controlled and fed ideas and thoughts and controlled to gangstalk people but I doubt it would be any average joe who doesnt really make any big difference!

Sorry if am not making sense am really tired lol brains not working so good today!

http://www.oliversacks.com/about-oliver-sacks/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgOTaXhbqPQ
This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 09:42 PM by cameronjcw.
The following 4 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • Lotte, Dial P For PROFANE, Thy Unveiling, sherekeewoman

07-11-2015, 12:30 AM #3
MaryJane
Marshall
I literally JUST stumbled upon a youtuber a few days ago, who claimed to be a victim. Her videos are a little hard to follow, so I didn't really get into it.....

07-11-2015, 02:08 AM #4
zenith
Marshall
I'm sure some of them are mk ultra victims.

07-11-2015, 09:00 AM #5
freedmind
Marshall
It's part of psy-ops, psychological operations.

It's used by individuals, gangs, mafia, military, police and private citizens.

Why? To scare people into silence, push them towards insanity to perhaps publically destroy their credibility (character assasination), or for other reasons. Maybe some people think it's just fun to ruin other people's lives.

Don't be surprised at people at this point, some actually do it for fun because it gives them the feeling of being in power over someone else for a moment. But it's false power and with the universal law of charma, they'll get back times 3 what they put out into the universe. Or in western words; They know in their heart of hearts it's wrong, therefor they will experience guilt on a subconscious level until it ultimately lashes back at them through action and reaction.
OR the person they stalk is carrying, then retribution might come more swift and more violent than the stalkers would have liked.

Peace
This post was last modified: 07-11-2015, 09:01 AM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 2 users Like freedmind's post:
  • pizza, sherekeewoman

07-14-2015, 01:23 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Oh my gosh cam, the non-schizophrenic hallucinations you describe fit my bff and I to a t! We both hear TV and radio stations (not all the time) that nobody else can hear. Indistinct chatter, music chords changing, inaudible lyrics, even ads. We can't hear it enough to identify a song or voice, but we hear it. We live a fair distance apart, so its not shared hallucinations. I've even heard (in the past) a party going on in my living room when I was the only one there.

Earlier, my mom commented that it seems sometimes other drivers purposely slow down when she's waiting to pull onto the road. I was in the car. I saw it too. I often feel this way while on foot or in a store, too. How many times have I tried to go down an aisle just for some jerk to get in my way? Maybe its gang stalking. Maybe I just really dislike crowds and busyness. Maybe its both. I have had more than my share of singular stalkers (mainly exes, but not all) though I don't understand why. I'm a nobody. Why would anyone gangstalk me? Maybe I am just antisocial and paranoid. Walmart is hell for everyone. So is city driving.
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Lotte

07-19-2015, 02:31 AM #7
Briandao
Chaplain
I'm watching "Dr" Phil right now, and today it's about someone feeling he's being followed in all kinds of ways, that he heard people being on his roof, that 10-15 people follow him around in the supermarket, that he's pretty much under surveillance constantly, and "Dr" Phil keeps making him look like a complete lunatic. 

I guess it's all part of the agenda so that people won't believe it if it also happens to someone else.

And now the "expert" psychiatric says that he isn't crazy or hallucinating, but since he has got a history of using drugs, it's normal to be "nervous" and "paranoid"...

Then "Dr" Phil starts to talk about personality disorder.

Now, "Dr" Phil and the victim have reached an agreement that if he (the victim) accepts to receive treatment for 90 days, "Dr" Phil will put some of his "expert" friends to look and make research on the evidence that the victim has been collecting during the last four years of being followed.
This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 03:00 AM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 4 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, quarterback, Dial P For PROFANE, pizza

07-19-2015, 03:20 PM #8
SunshineMama
Squire
Cameron, I have a long-held suspicion that what is termed "schizophrenia" is not a disorder, but a talent for recognizing visual and/or audio phenomena that most "normal" people cannot. There are more things in this universe than humans can ever recognize, much less quantify. 

The tool we use for such quantifying, called "science," is still in its infancy. The disciples of these disciplines, with their qualifications made of PAPER, may choose to label you or anyone who is in tune with these uncommon frequencies, but that doesn't mean their labels have merit. 

If you are hearing/seeing things that others around you aren't, do us all a favor and try to discern the meaning and possible portents contained within. What others call "delusions" I call "valuable information coming through from somewhere else."  The Lord gave these sights and sounds to you for a reason, and I would think it is more likely to be a positive reason and not merely to make you miserable. 

P.S. All the people in your life who Are making you miserable are also a test of some sort. Idk the specifics, but I know you can overcome whatever obstacles to happiness they put in your path. Keep your head up--we are all rooting for you! 

SunshineMama
This post was last modified: 07-19-2015, 03:23 PM by SunshineMama.
The following 6 users Like SunshineMama's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, yiksmes, quarterback, Lotte, freedmind, Dial P For PROFANE

07-19-2015, 05:12 PM #9
sherekeewoman
Squire
I'd be careful about this because a lot of people hear voices that call out for self harm and harming others... do you think that God purposely put that there?  Just playing the "devil's advocate" here... what a terrible term!

By the way, I often hear music and talking (like people talking on a radio show)... I hear this a lot when my fan is on... I did some research on this, and there is some interesting stuff on the internet about how white noise distorts things... I don't know but I hear stuff when the fan isn't on as well... like the party that isn't there... heard that at work last week!

You are never late for your cosmic appointments. Heart
The following 1 user Likes sherekeewoman's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-19-2015, 05:16 PM #10
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-19-2015, 05:12 PM)sherekeewoman Wrote:  I'd be careful about this because a lot of people hear voices that call out for self harm and harming others... do you think that God purposely put that there?  Just playing the "devil's advocate" here... what a terrible term!

By the way, I often hear music and talking (like people talking on a radio show)... I hear this a lot when my fan is on... I did some research on this, and there is some interesting stuff on the internet about how white noise distorts things... I don't know but I hear stuff when the fan isn't on as well... like the party that isn't there... heard that at work last week!

What do you think they (the sounds) are?

Do you think it's something targeted especially to you, or something else?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling