#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Real meaning behind The Rugrats cartoon and Ed,Edd and Eddie in Purgartory.

07-09-2015, 04:07 PM #1
Annonymous Damsel
Marshall
So i just wanted to share this information i came across on the internet.I have even watched a video about the real meaning behind these cartoons a year ago but was so shocked because i watched these cartoons when i was a child and i still watch them now as an adult.

The Rugrats
The Rugrats is one of the most popular kids shows of all time and was a big part of many peoples childhood.

The Rugrats were a figment of Angelica's imagination.Chuckie died a long time ago a long with his mom thats why Chaz is such a nervous wreck all the time.

Then we have Tommy who was a still born and his dad Stu is in constant denial about it thats why he is always in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The De Villes had an abortion so Angelica couldn't figure out whether it would've been a boy or girl so she just made up twins named Phil and Lil.

The theory goes on like that explaining things like how Angelica made her doll Cynthia look and act like her real mom who left the family and got replaced by a very busy stepmom and as she grew up she couldn't handle all the tragedies that were happening around her so she fell deeper and deeper into the her imaginary world as a way of not losing her mind but it was too late and developed a multiple personality disorder.Mind control???

Then we have Ed,Edd and Eddie.
So everyone in Ed,Edd and Eddie is dead and the cul-de-sac in which they live in is purgatory.

First off, each character represents a different period in American history: Rolf was an immigrant farm boy from the early 1900s who was killed by an animal. Jimmy was a lonely poor kid from the "Fuck the Poor" 1920s who died of a sickness for which iphis family was unable to afford treatment. Eddy was a 30s con artist trying to make a quick buck during the Depression. He drowned running away from a bunch of kids he scammed. Ed and Sarah were typical 50s children: Sarah nice and innocent, Ed reclusive and obsessed with monster movies and sci-fi. How they were killed is hard to ascertain, so let's go withcar crash. That seems reasonable. Nazz was a 70s flower child who was, First off, each character represents a different period in American history: Rolf was an immigrant farm boy from the early 1900s who was killed by an animal. Jimmy was a lonely poor kid from the "Fuck the Poor" 1920s who died of a sickness for which iphis family was unable to afford treatment. Eddy was a 30s con artist trying to make a quick buck during the Depression. He drowned running away from a bunch of kids he scammed. Ed and Sarah were typical 50s children: Sarah nice and innocent, Ed reclusive and obsessed with monster movies and sci-fi.Nazz was a 70s flower child who was, well, let's just say her death was not exactly PG. She is the only character whose parents supposedly died with her, but she has shut out memory of them in the afterlife, explaining why she is the only kid who never receives demands from her parents. Edd was the child of yuppie parents in the 80s, career types who had no time for their son, leaving instructions written on Post-it notes throughout their house, which stay with Edd in purgatory. He was killed when one of his science experiments goes awry, and literally explodes in his face. He dies in the hospital after doctors attempt to save him, and he is scalpedby the explosion. This explains the sock-like hat he always wears, and why we never see his head in the show's run. Kevin live in a tough neighborhood in south LA in the 90s, and was beaten to death by his alcoholic stepfather. In the afterlife, he envisions a perfect father who showered him with gifts in order to shut out the memory of his piece of shit dad from his life on Earth. Finally, Jimmy was always a sickly, secluded child who died after a long battle with leukemia in 2001.

Super shocking hey?I apologize for ruining your childhood but this explains why all of the children have weird-colored tongues and skin tones, like corpses do.I really didn't understand Ed,Edd and Eddie especially the fact that the parents were never involved but still watched the cartoon anyway but Mind control still plays a very big role.

What do you guys have to say?
The following 2 users Like Annonymous Damsel's post:
  • The Creeper, cameronjcw

07-09-2015, 05:14 PM #2
monkey
Marshall
That this is likely someone's imagination.

07-09-2015, 05:18 PM #3
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(07-09-2015, 04:07 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote:  So i just wanted to share this information i came across on the internet.I have even watched a video about the real meaning behind these cartoons a year ago but was so shocked because i watched these cartoons when i was a child and i still watch them now as an adult.

The Rugrats
The Rugrats is one of the most popular kids shows of all time and was a big part of many peoples childhood.

The Rugrats were a figment of Angelica's imagination.Chuckie died a long time ago a long with his mom thats why Chaz is such a nervous wreck all the time.

Then we have Tommy who was a still born and his dad Stu is in constant denial about it thats why he is always in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The De Villes had an abortion so Angelica couldn't figure out whether it would've been a boy or girl so she just made up twins named Phil and Lil.

The theory goes on like that explaining things like how Angelica made her doll Cynthia look and act like her real mom who left the family and got replaced by a very busy stepmom and as she grew up she couldn't handle all the tragedies that were happening around her so she fell deeper and deeper into the her imaginary world as a way of not losing her mind but it was too late and developed a multiple personality disorder.Mind control???

Then we have Ed,Edd and Eddie.
So everyone in Ed,Edd and Eddie is dead and the cul-de-sac in which they live in is purgatory.

First off, each character represents a different period in American history: Rolf was an immigrant farm boy from the early 1900s who was killed by an animal. Jimmy was a lonely poor kid from the "Fuck the Poor" 1920s who died of a sickness for which iphis family was unable to afford treatment. Eddy was a 30s con artist trying to make a quick buck during the Depression. He drowned running away from a bunch of kids he scammed. Ed and Sarah were typical 50s children: Sarah nice and innocent, Ed reclusive and obsessed with monster movies and sci-fi. How they were killed is hard to ascertain, so let's go withcar crash. That seems reasonable. Nazz was a 70s flower child who was, First off, each character represents a different period in American history: Rolf was an immigrant farm boy from the early 1900s who was killed by an animal. Jimmy was a lonely poor kid from the "Fuck the Poor" 1920s who died of a sickness for which iphis family was unable to afford treatment. Eddy was a 30s con artist trying to make a quick buck during the Depression. He drowned running away from a bunch of kids he scammed. Ed and Sarah were typical 50s children: Sarah nice and innocent, Ed reclusive and obsessed with monster movies and sci-fi.Nazz was a 70s flower child who was, well, let's just say her death was not exactly PG. She is the only character whose parents supposedly died with her, but she has shut out memory of them in the afterlife, explaining why she is the only kid who never receives demands from her parents. Edd was the child of yuppie parents in the 80s, career types who had no time for their son, leaving instructions written on Post-it notes throughout their house, which stay with Edd in purgatory. He was killed when one of his science experiments goes awry, and literally explodes in his face. He dies in the hospital after doctors attempt to save him, and he is scalpedby the explosion. This explains the sock-like hat he always wears, and why we never see his head in the show's run. Kevin live in a tough neighborhood in south LA in the 90s, and was beaten to death by his alcoholic stepfather. In the afterlife, he envisions a perfect father who showered him with gifts in order to shut out the memory of his piece of shit dad from his life on Earth. Finally, Jimmy was always a sickly, secluded child who died after a long battle with leukemia in 2001.

Super shocking hey?I apologize for ruining your childhood but this explains why all of the children have weird-colored tongues and skin tones, like corpses do.I really didn't understand Ed,Edd and Eddie especially the fact that the parents were never involved but still watched the cartoon anyway but Mind control still plays a very big role.

What do you guys have to say?

I watched a few different ones of these which talks about these and a cpl others, crazy, freaky and very interesting!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSAlsmLYSfQ

07-09-2015, 08:17 PM #4
DiscoStu
Marshall
I never watched Ed Edd and Eddy so I can't comment there.

The Rugrats theory seems a bit weird. IIRC, the adults interact with the kids often, especially the grandfather. How is that explained?

Also, Tommy had a baby brother later on. How is he explained? There was also a follow up series where they were all middle schoolers.

07-09-2015, 09:09 PM #5
SheWatches
Justiciar
Can't speak for Rugrats or Ed3 as I long concurred that both Klasky Csupo & Nickelodeon seemed to be constantly competing each other for the world's Ugliest Cartoon Series Awards in the 90's.  The best thing Klasky C studios did was Duckman as their design style actually fit the edginess of that show's storylines.  Nickelodeon's best is Spongebob & they were lucky to get licensing for Avatar & Korra.

Currently, the most Illuminati-licious cartoon on TV is Gravity Falls on Disney Jr.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

07-09-2015, 09:18 PM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
I had heard these theories before, I think the Ed, Edd n Eddy one is a bit more plausable than the Rugrats one, there were quite a few episodes where Angelica wasn't even there. Nickelodeon definately pushes the agenda, so does cartoon network and disney, not that ive seen these shows for a while but it is kind of obvious now. I used to like Dexter's lab and Johnny Bravo back in the day.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • SheWatches

07-09-2015, 09:22 PM #7
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yes, Hanna Barbara made a decent comeback in the 90's.  Powerpuff Girls & Samurai Jack were my faves.

This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 09:22 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

07-09-2015, 09:40 PM #8
Valtharia
Knight
These are from Creepypasta. There is also one about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

It's actually pretty sad  Sad