#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The Huge Influence of Saturn

05-29-2015, 07:54 PM #1
Mint05
Marshall
I don't understand why doesn't VC write much about Saturn when it's influence is all over the World? I already made a comment about this in one of his articles and now I want that people draw some attention to this. If you do your own research you would notice that it's influence seems to be present in all major religions and cultures. It also played a major role in Egyptian, Greek and Roman mythology.

Let me begin telling you that Saturn is an amazing planet:
* It has hexagon shape in one of it's poles and eye like symbol shape on another pole. Also note that Saturn is the sixth planet.
* It has pyramid like shapes on some of it's moons' surfaces revealed by infrared spectrometer. Google "saturn moon pacman" to see the picture.
* Some of it's moons have strange shapes on its' surfaces.
* The planet emitts eerie sounds. Listen to it on youtube or NASAs website; you won't be able to sleep at night after that horror.

Saturn has been praised throughout history and cube was associated with Saturn. What people don't know is that the hexagon/hexagram could actually represents a cube in 2D (or the union of the opposites regarding hexagram -- which Saturn itself looks like) and the cube is present in all major Abrahamic religions and is significant during prayers:
* In Islam: Kaaba is a black cube which Muslims bow down to during their prayers. When muslims bow down to Kaaba, they form white circles which represent Saturn's rings. They also rotate at same direction as the Saturn's hexagon.
* In Judaism: That so called "David's star" is a cube in 2D and Judaism followers place a black cube on their forehead during their prayers.
* In Christianity: The Christian cross, which is used during prayers, could represent an open cube. The God "El" of the Bible is Saturn.

If the swastika symbol really represents Saturn, then Saturn's influence is also present in Hinduism and Buddhism. Swastika was found at Baalbek temple where Saturn was worshipped, but it doesn't have to be directly associated with it.

Big black cube sculptures are present in many places all over the world and you can find black cube or subliminal representations of it, playing a significant role, in famous movies like Transformers, Star Trek (Borg cube) and Avengers and in music videos like Justin Bieber's "#thatPOWER". Do your research and you will find more.

Analyzing Justin Bieber's "#thatPOWER", you could notice that Will.I.am (or Will-eye-them, if you will) represents Saturn with it's white rings and Justin represents the human emerging from the Saturn's cube, like they trying to tell you that Saturn is the creator of the human beings. I told you that Saturn looks like the union of the opposites, like the sexual act. Six sounds like sex. That's what it is, you get the idea.

For mythology and pseudoscience about Saturn, watch on youtube:  "Symbols of an Alien Sky (Full Documentary)". There is a believe that Saturn is an ex-star.

Take this message open mindedly. This post wasn't meant to insult anyones beliefs. This is just my observations and assumptions. You are welcome to share your opinions and critisize these views.
This post was last modified: 05-31-2015, 09:20 AM by Mint05.
The following 2 users Like Mint05's post:
  • Trenton, Lotte

05-29-2015, 11:43 PM #2
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
The Roman deity Saturn is the same as the Greek deity Kronos. He was worship on the 7th day of the week, which is Saturday, ironically the same day that practicing Jews, Messianic Jews, & Sabbath-keeping Christians (Seventh Day Adventists, Seventh Day Baptists, etc.) have their day of rest and worship.

Interesting, the history of The Cults Of Saturn has never been discuss by most truth seekers.
The following 1 user Likes TonyVanDam's post:
  • Trenton

05-30-2015, 01:45 AM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Sailor Saturn was my favorite Sailor Scout on Sailor Moon. The show itself has much symbolism. It was regularly pointed out that Sailor Saturn was single-handedly the most powerful scout, who could deliver a death blow (of sorts). In her non-scout life, she was sickly, had healing powers (apparently she couldn't use them on herself), labelled creepy and weird, and there was some strange entity known as Mistress 9 who seemed to possess her. The storyline was kind of confusing, and I could only find Japanese videos without English subtitles. I don't speak much Japanese. The English dubbed show really messed up the story and hired some annoying voice actors after its hiatus back in the 90s/early 00s, so i stopped watching. They did recently redo the show in English, been wanting to see if the new reboot did it justice. Just haven't yet

Anyway, the point of my ramble is the character of Saturn on the show seems to me more critical/important than the title character. She has both healing and disastrous powers. Maybe the creator was trying to tell us something about the planet itself.
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Trenton

05-30-2015, 01:47 AM #4
Mint05
Marshall
(05-29-2015, 11:43 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  The Roman deity Saturn is the same as the Greek deity Kronos. He was worship on the 7th day of the week, which is Saturday, ironically the same day that practicing Jews, Messianic Jews, & Sabbath-keeping Christians (Seventh Day Adventists, Seventh Day Baptists, etc.) have their day of rest and worship.

Interesting, the history of The Cults Of Saturn has never been discuss by most truth seekers.

Are you high or what? Saturday is the sixth day.

Yeah, only recently some truthseeker youtubers started talking about such things. But there is a good dedicated youtube channel, ThunderboltsProject, who were active for years on Youtube. It just hasn't reached the masses yet. ThunderboltsProject tries to prove myths to be facts like Saturn was once our star and tries to answer on how could large sized dinosaurs exist. Its just amazing.

This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 09:15 AM by Mint05.

05-30-2015, 02:04 AM #5
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(05-30-2015, 01:47 AM)Mint05 Wrote:  
(05-29-2015, 11:43 PM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  The Roman deity Saturn is the same as the Greek deity Kronos. He was worship on the 7th day of the week, which is Saturday, ironically the same day that practicing Jews, Messianic Jews, & Sabbath-keeping Christians (Seventh Day Adventists, Seventh Day Baptists, etc.) have their day of rest and worship.

Yeah, only recently some truthseeker youtubers started talking about such things. But there is a good dedicated youtube channel, ThunderboltsProject, who were active for years on Youtube. It just hasn't reached the masses yet. ThunderboltsProject tries to prove myths to be facts like Saturn was once our star and tries to answer on how could large sized dinosaurs exist. It's just amazing.

Wrong! Saturday has always been the 7th day of the week.
The following 1 user Likes TonyVanDam's post:
  • Trenton

05-30-2015, 02:15 AM #6
Mint05
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 01:45 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Sailor Saturn was my favorite Sailor Scout on Sailor Moon. The show itself has much symbolism. It was regularly pointed out that Sailor Saturn was single-handedly the most powerful scout, who could deliver a death blow (of sorts). In her non-scout life, she was sickly, had healing powers (apparently she couldn't use them on herself), labelled creepy and weird, and there was some strange entity known as Mistress 9 who seemed to possess her. The storyline was kind of confusing, and I could only find Japanese videos without English subtitles. I don't speak much Japanese. The English dubbed show really messed up the story and hired some annoying voice actors after its hiatus back in the 90s/early 00s, so i stopped watching. They did recently redo the show in English, been wanting to see if the new reboot did it justice. Just haven't yet

Anyway, the point of my ramble is the character of Saturn on the show seems to me more critical/important than the title character. She has both healing and disastrous powers. Maybe the creator was trying to tell us something about the planet itself.

Saw her picture in purple dress and with a staff with number six which could be related to the planet number of Saturn and it's hexagon. I suggest you to watch this video below because its too much to explain:

(05-30-2015, 02:04 AM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  

Yeah, only recently some truthseeker youtubers started talking about such things. But there is a good dedicated youtube channel, ThunderboltsProject, who were active for years on Youtube. It just hasn't reached the masses yet. ThunderboltsProject tries to prove myths to be facts like Saturn was once our star and tries to answer on how could large sized dinosaurs exist. Its just amazing.

In your case you are right, but it is not true according to todays international standard with some exceptions like for Jews.
They made the sixth day, Saturday, the first day of the weekend.
This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 09:23 AM by Mint05.

05-30-2015, 08:14 AM #7
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
Yep, Saturn's Day - Saturday. and the Solar worshippers get Sun-Day. In europe and such the Calendar week begins Monday (Moon-Day). I think I remember Tsarion covering this pretty well in one of his long ass lecture vids. I'll try to dig it up.
update: Found super easy actually, & thank you helpful yt poster who pulled it from the 8-hour deal!

There are way better Saturn examples for the Catholics than that, btw. The black robes of the Priests and white collars (rings) around their necks is ripped off from the Saturn cults.

Wedding rings exchanged during marriage could be seen that way too.
This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 08:17 AM by RiderOfKarma.

05-30-2015, 01:27 PM #8
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(05-29-2015, 07:54 PM)Mint05 Wrote:  * In Islam: Kaaba is a black cube which Muslims bow down to during their prayers. When muslims bow down to Kaaba, they form white circles which represent Saturn's rings. They also rotate at same direction as the Saturn's hexagon.
* In Judaism: That so called "David's star" is a cube in 2D and Judaism followers place a black cube on their forehead during their prayers.
* In Christianity: The Christian cross, which is used during prayers, could represent an open cube. The God "El" of the Bible is Saturn.

This is not how Muslims, Jews and Christians view of satrurn or cubes...and for your information, the original Kaaba shape was rectangular, the small semi circle area (hateem) is the marker for the original area and the foundations are still there - so cube theory collapse here I'm afraid.

You seem to think that all three religions worship distinct Gods - even going as far to say that the Biblical God is the planet Saturn - do you know how elementally absurd that sounds?

What you are doing is applying a theory of Astrological Causation in lieu of straight up contextual monotheism and hoping to switch them around because you noticed a (wait for it) .... a shape... really? I even pointed out that the original Kaaba is a rectangle, and that would throw your theory into murky waters right away.

For the record, that "hexagon" NASA found in the 60's is actually the pole of the planet Saturn (as you already mentioned) but what you failed to mention is that NASA has found these on all planets, including our own - but have remained shtum about it - however, plenty of info on that available on the web already.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

05-30-2015, 01:27 PM #9
Christina
Peasant
Let's not forget that Freemasons "Circle the Square" i.e. the rings of Saturn around the cube of Saturn. This symbol is used in every graduation ceremony. Also the halos around the saints or "illuminated ones" are the rings of Saturn. Don't forget the "Lord of the Rings" and the all-seeing eye of Sauron! We also wear wedding rings to signify our covenant with Saturn (Hieros Gamos). And let's not even start with the Hermetic symbolism of "Star Wars". The Death Star (Star of Death and Resurrection) is modeled after one of the moons of Saturn. Darth Vader wears the black color of the Saturn priesthood. Light side, dark side, duality along with Immaculate Conception! The list goes on.

05-30-2015, 01:36 PM #10
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
(05-30-2015, 02:15 AM)Mint05 Wrote:  
(05-30-2015, 01:45 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Sailor Saturn was my favorite Sailor Scout on Sailor Moon. The show itself has much symbolism. It was regularly pointed out that Sailor Saturn was single-handedly the most powerful scout, who could deliver a death blow (of sorts). In her non-scout life, she was sickly, had healing powers (apparently she couldn't use them on herself), labelled creepy and weird, and there was some strange entity known as Mistress 9 who seemed to possess her. The storyline was kind of confusing, and I could only find Japanese videos without English subtitles. I don't speak much Japanese. The English dubbed show really messed up the story and hired some annoying voice actors after its hiatus back in the 90s/early 00s, so i stopped watching. They did recently redo the show in English, been wanting to see if the new reboot did it justice. Just haven't yet

Saw her picture in purple dress and with a staff with number six which could be related to the planet number of Saturn and it's hexagon. I suggest you to watch this video below because its too much to explain:

(05-30-2015, 02:04 AM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  

In your case you are right, but it is not true according to todays international standard with some exceptions like for Jews.
They made the sixth day, Saturday, the first day of the weekend.

International standard?!? Excuse me, but incorrectly placing Sunday as the 7th day of the week is basically in line with the teachings of Catholicism.