#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Post your woes then let them go!!

07-09-2015, 04:41 AM #1
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Most of the time am quite happy tbh, dont tend to hold on to things very long. Ill have my gripe and swear a bit and then just move on! So I thought a wee thread where everybody can post thier gripes and then let them go, move on, get on with your life!! Holding on to things is not good for you, if you dont let them go they will eat away at you inside!!

So yeah anyway my mothers a total bitch and I just got stung by fucking customs for £26, not a happy bunny!

And on I go with the rest of my day!! lol
The following 3 users Like cameronjcw's post:
  • shinobi904, martin71, Briandao

07-09-2015, 05:30 AM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-09-2015, 04:41 AM)cameronjcw Wrote:  Most of the time am quite happy tbh, dont tend to hold on to things very long.  Ill have my gripe and swear a bit and then just move on!  So I thought a wee thread where everybody can post thier gripes and then let them go, move on, get on with your life!! Holding on to things is not good for you, if you dont let them go they will eat away at you inside!!

So yeah anyway my mothers a total bitch and I just got stung by fucking customs for £26, not a happy bunny!

And on I go with the rest of my day!! lol

A well-needed thread. Happy to see it, never thought of it myself :-)

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • shinobi904, cameronjcw

07-13-2015, 01:55 AM #3
freedmind
Marshall
This person... at a temporary job I'm just starting out at looks EXACTLY
like one of the pedophiles busted in a Chris Hansen episode.
He's got omg, the exact same disgusting absolutely creepy strange combing of his hair in the front.
I mean, this is a way of styling your hair, that i have NEVER seen before, except on these two guys. It forms the shape of a saw, a hacksaw spiking down towards the eyes. It's insane. I don't understand.
This description makes me laugh, it's so unbelievable. Who would do that to themselves?

Alos, same facial structure, same dead eyes.

It already freaks me out. I must stay away from it.

I needed to get that out of my system. Thanks thread!

Take care.
This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 02:00 AM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 1 user Likes freedmind's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-13-2015, 04:36 AM #4
Briandao
Chaplain
Quote:I mean, this is a way of styling your hair, that i have NEVER seen before, except on these two guys.

Or, except for this ONE guy?

Who knows? (I'm serious).

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-16-2015, 11:44 AM #5
freedmind
Marshall
My workplace is an insane asylum.

Literally. Mentally disabled people make up about 80% of the workforce.

I don't even.

Just want it to end.

Need the money.

Out.

(07-13-2015, 04:36 AM)Briandao Wrote:  
Quote:I mean, this is a way of styling your hair, that i have NEVER seen before, except on these two guys.

LOL it's not the same person.
This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 12:06 PM by freedmind.

only love can

07-16-2015, 02:54 PM #6
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-16-2015, 11:44 AM)freedmind Wrote:  My workplace is an insane asylum.

Literally. Mentally disabled people make up about 80% of the workforce.

I don't even.

Just want it to end.

Need the money.

Out.

(07-13-2015, 04:36 AM)Briandao Wrote:  

LOL it's not the same person.

What kind of workplace is it if I may ask?

07-17-2015, 01:12 AM #7
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Flying bloody ants arrrggh

I knew they were gonna start their travelling thing soon and I was right!

Seen one the other day, then earlier last night in the bathroom got rid of it, then another one appeared, got rid of that, went out the bathroom, went back in 10 minutes later and there was a small swarm of ants scurrying around and another of the big flying queens again!

Ant trap down, two bits of sticky insect paper, drowned them in indorex for fleas and stuff and fly killer, hoping thats put them off and if any eat anything out of the bait trap they should take it back to the hive and hopefully kill the rest.

I feel a bit bad murdering all those ants I mean I suppose they are just doing their normal migration thing according to what Ive read, apparently theres been swarms of them spotted here and there in various places in the UK probably cause of the heat but I am terrified, sitting here feeling like am crawling even though I know am not, am so scared of beasties like terrified, dont think am gonna get to sleep am so paranoid about them, had to go in the bathroom to do the toilet and sitting there finding it hard to go under the pressure of the thought of those bloody ants esp the big queen ones. Honestly freaking out here Sad
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 01:32 AM #8
SheWatches
Justiciar
Cameron - check to see if you have any of these ingredients in your home to thwart the little beasties...

http://smallnotebook.org/2010/04/21/5-si...-remedies/

http://frugalliving.about.com/od/doityou...heaply.htm

Hopefully you have at least something in your house you can use around crevices, along walls, door & window frames and to safely use around your bed. 

Then you can sleep soundly. Sleepy   

This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 01:36 AM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • cameronjcw

07-17-2015, 03:44 AM #9
cameronjcw
Justiciar
(07-17-2015, 01:32 AM)SheWatches Wrote:  Cameron - check to see if you have any of these ingredients in your home to thwart the little beasties...

http://smallnotebook.org/2010/04/21/5-si...-remedies/

http://frugalliving.about.com/od/doityou...heaply.htm

Hopefully you have at least something in your house you can use around crevices, along walls, door & window frames and to safely use around your bed. 

Then you can sleep soundly. Sleepy   

I havent seen any more since earlier which is good but am gonna be paranoid for a few days I think, hate the things ugh I also battered my ankle off a pastic jug in the bath, you wouldnt think a plastic jug would hurt so much but it does and so far its one of those nights, probably wont get to sleep till about 11am or something lol just one of those days, am gonna go hoover a bit around where the little bastards were unless there are more there, hope there arent really dont like them!

Once when I was a child actually we were away in my grans caravan on holiday and there was something wrong apparently with one of the crops in the farm fields next to the caravan site and they apparently had to torch them, all I remember was I dont know how many of those little midge flies we get o much here in scotland, the caravan was covered in them, some of them got inside but I remember the window being covered with them, dunno why I am not more traumatised by that than I am cause that was scary if that happened to me now Id literally shit myself and be in a corner crying under a blanket :|
The following 1 user Likes cameronjcw's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

07-17-2015, 08:06 AM #10
Briandao
Chaplain
I hate my back!

I have experienced pain on and off for like two weeks. 

My girlfriend had something similar a couple of months ago, so hopefully it is soon something in the past.

I'm sure that I've carried my kids too much and in the wrong way. Didn't experience back pain when I wasn't on vacation.