#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Charlie Hebdo

05-29-2015, 05:33 PM #1
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
I KNOW it's old news... Just wanted to share this one with you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slj5S9ibM8c
The best part starts at 3:00.

I always tried to be sceptic when it comes to conspiracy theories, but the misinformation provided to us about those attacks is enormous. For further reading: http://digwithin.net/2015/01/11/paris-attacks/

Anyway, I was at home when this news came out and I immediately found it fishy. Too much things just don't add up. They did in fact search for 3 people first, then four, then two. The hostage situation after the initial attack was stretched out on television, live. So much stuff just does not add up here.

Also, I wonder what happened to the cartoonists. At this point, my personal opinion is they just got killed, sadly enough. I looked into the work of Charb, Cabu and others, and I do think they were being too critical. Let's not forget CH did not only diss muslims, they dissed everything they could. Whenever they saw something inconvenient, they critized it.

What is really shocking is the massive protests which happened after the attacks. A day later, Antwerp graffitti artist 'Nawas' painted this one at an Antwerp train station:

If this was a false flag, it was brilliantly orchestraded. I still can't believe I didn't see the fault in the shooting of the officer myself...

05-29-2015, 06:55 PM #2
Gorilla
Marshall
Charlie Hebdo is the satirical outlet of the French bobo establishment, fundamentalist advocates of the secular republic and free speech, pandering to immigrants of the muslim world while supporting Charb & co's talentless caricatures of sodomizing muslims, not to mention supporting the bombing campaigns in the muslim world.

Lots of similarities to the Merah shooting in Toulouse 3 years ago. Merah allegedly shot dead two French soldiers before killing kids in front of a Jewish school. Charlie Hebdo first targeted a state-sponsored publisher before targeting a kosher store. In both occasions, there's a tandem victimization of the republic first (soldiers and press) and the Jews (Jewish day school and kosher store) while the blame is put on Islamic extremism. Puppets of ISIS or Al Qaeda leaders, while neither ISIS or Al Qaeda ever lifted a finger against the Jewish state or its people.

Also in both occasions, the perpetrators were well-known by French intelligence, Mohammed Merah even having worked for the DGSE weeks prior to the event. The Kouachi brothers were released from prison only 6 months before their attack on Charlie Hebdo.

Adding context. A month before the event, on December 2nd, France voted for the recognition of a Palestinian State. Early August, Israel's PM Netanyahu already warned France in an interview with iTele that a lack of support to Israel in the face of Islamic terrorism would bring Islamic terrorism to France. Anyone who thinks this was a prediction needs his head checked. This was a threat.

First thing he did after Charlie Hebdo was come to France and spur on the French Jews to make Aliyah. Crux of the Zionist ideology. All signs lead to Jerusalem. Charlie Hebdo bears the marks of a Zionist operation.

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.

05-30-2015, 10:21 AM #3
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 09:49 AM)Resistance Wrote:  Brilliant post.  Very succinct summary of the reality.  I share your view.

Quote:De Rothschild’s print Charlie Hebdo: ‘We doubted whether we should buy newspaper Libération

22 JANUARI 2015 OM 13:23

France is on fire after the cowardly attack on Charlie Hebdo, and the spectacular developments afterwards. The newspaper Libération, where next week’s satirical magazine – fortunately – will be produced, has recently fallen in the hands of a descendant of the famous bankers’ dynasty De Rothschild.

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-top-left-radius: 0px !important; border-top-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px !important; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px !important; outline: 0px !important; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

But the buying of the newspaper did stir up a serious discussion within the De Rothschild family, reveals Philippe baron de Rothschild in an exclusive interview with Quote, which was published in our January edition.

‘There has been quite some discussion about the takeover of Libération by my uncle Édouard baron de Rothschild’, says Philippe. ‘Some family members wanted to block the purchase, because the medium would make us a political force. We wanted to avoid that at all cost. We have no interest in politics, at least not towards the outside world. In the end, the critics within our family were overruled.’

The interview with the De Rothschild descendant took place in his office at the Champs-Élysées, quite some time before the terrorist attacks. The complete interview can be read here (€, Dutch): ‘People will always remain jealous.’

Did you meant to post a link? I'd love to read it since Dutch is my native language, I could post a translated summary if anyone is interested.

05-30-2015, 02:02 PM #4
enlightenment
Squire
Hoax, false flag, nobody died nobody got hurt.

05-30-2015, 02:18 PM #5
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 02:02 PM)enlightenment Wrote:  Hoax, false flag, nobody died nobody got hurt.

I'd love to believe no one died, but what happens to the cartoonists? I just don't get it. Do they move to another country? Are they brainwashed into believing they are someone else? Are they elite pawns? I never understood what happens if they didn't get killed. Wouldn't it be easier to have them shot? But then why having this messy video which proofs it a hoax?

05-30-2015, 03:19 PM #6
enlightenment
Squire
(05-30-2015, 02:18 PM)SabethaPenguin Wrote:  
(05-30-2015, 02:02 PM)enlightenment Wrote:  Hoax, false flag, nobody died nobody got hurt.

I'd love to believe no one died, but what happens to the cartoonists? I just don't get it. Do they move to another country? Are they brainwashed into believing they are someone else? Are they elite pawns? I never understood what happens if they didn't get killed. Wouldn't it be easier to have them shot? But then why having this messy video which proofs it a hoax?

They are in on it. No one was harmed. This event like the London bombings, gives the national world including NATO an excuse to engage Muslim countries for the actions of radicals, which are actually false flag operatives. This was all planned it allows the sheeple to say 'man those radicals need to be dealt with', thus invasions are carried out on Muslim countries i.e. 9/11.  Understand these people are Freemasons or are under the command of Freemasons, they belong to the club, going underground is not a concern for these people.

Fake shooting to get you to call the banners against Muslim nations, otherwise they could not get you to support an invasion, and to take rights away from people.

This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 03:20 PM by enlightenment.

05-30-2015, 03:25 PM #7
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
Okay, you could be right, I could be right, someone else could be right.... As you stated, the most important thing here is what happens after the attacks. After those attacks, my own street got flooded with soldiers carrying AK-47s (I live in Antwerp, which has a big population of jews). After, people started posting Muhammad cartoons randomly. We have an even bigger populaton of muslims, and I must say thing are really tense right now.

I think this cartoon sums it up brilliantly: İmage

BTW, that second image you posted... Damn. I would never have noticed it's the same guy. Why use the same guy? Are they that stupid? Or it's probably just to mock us, since most people don't want to open their eyes.
This post was last modified: 05-30-2015, 03:27 PM by SabethaPenguin.

06-01-2015, 03:10 PM #8
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
Quote:Sure

http://www.quotenet.nl/Nieuws/De-Rothsch...ion-144350

Netanyahu was told by European leaders to not come to Paris for the "symbolic" march.  He gate crashed.

I'll get to that link after my exams. Skimmed through it and it looks like an add for the De Rotschilds.

06-01-2015, 04:32 PM #9
Alex
Chaplain
False flag meant to drum up more hatred for Islam.

This video shows what that weapon does to a watermelon and a cinder block, then shows a slowed down version of the so called "shooting".  The same clip youtube has been removing left and right.  Had this video been in titled english it would be gone as well.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • Tarikko

06-01-2015, 04:35 PM #10
SabethaPenguin
Marshall
(06-01-2015, 04:32 PM)Alex Wrote:  False flag meant to drum up more hatred for Islam.

This video shows what that weapon does to a watermelon and a cinder block, then shows a slowed down version of the so called "shooting".  The same clip youtube has been removing left and right.  Had this video been in titled english it would be gone as well.

Haha yes I saw that one, too. I felt so dumb afterwards, I should have seen it, they showed the 'killing' multiple times on television.

“The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.”
The following 1 user Likes SabethaPenguin's post:
  • Tarikko