#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Freemasons

07-08-2015, 11:27 AM #1
Bunny
Squire
I never actually looked into the Freemasons. Sounds like another silly religious sect full of white men, but I figured I'd give it a look.

Was shocked that every town around here has a lodge. My home towns lodge of Freemasons have a website. It even has a picture of a few members. (Un)fortunately it's outdated and horribly designed. After I noticed how bad it was I easily accessed the admin panel (no hacking involved, all I did was type "admin" at the end of their URL). All members information can easily be accessed, including phone numbers, full names and emails -no password needed.

Im tempted to send them a polite email letting them know, but I'm a woman whose kinda offended I'm not allowed to join their dumb club lol. I'd be pissed if I joined a secret organization and had my information leaked, though.

I can even add myself as a new member, but that is probably edging too close to a cyber crime. No thanks! No malicious intent here, just irony.

Discuss: old dudes in secret organizations that are out of touch with the basics of modern technology
The following 2 users Like Bunny's post:
  • Loki, SheWatches

07-08-2015, 11:37 AM #2
freedmind
Marshall
(07-08-2015, 11:27 AM)Bunny Wrote:  I never actually looked into the Freemasons. Sounds like another silly religious sect full of white men, but I figured I'd give it a look.

Was shocked that every town around here has a lodge. My home towns lodge of Freemasons have a website. It even has a picture of a few members. (Un)fortunately it's outdated and horribly designed. After I noticed how bad it was I easily accessed the admin panel (no hacking involved, all I did was type "admin" at the end of their URL). All members information can easily be accessed, including phone numbers, full names and emails -no password needed.

Im tempted to send them a polite email letting them know, but I'm a woman whose kinda offended I'm not allowed to join their dumb club lol. I'd be pissed if I joined a secret organization and had my information leaked, though.

I can even add myself as a new member, but that is probably edging too close to a cyber crime. No thanks! No malicious intent here, just irony.

Discuss: old dudes in secret organizations that are out of touch with the basics of modern technology

Hey Bunny.
There are many different races and religions represented in different lodges, it depends on the lodge, that is my understanding, although my understanding is yet limited.
I think they'd appreciate if you dropped them a mail informing them about the vulnerability.
There are light good freemasons, that consist of people with the goal to make the world a better place for all. Then there are dark masons.

These are most likely good ones, and therefor not that concerned about the website's possibe vulnerabilities. It's probably a miss on their part. Bad guys are usually more concerned about covering up their tracks. 

Have a nice day.
This post was last modified: 07-08-2015, 11:40 AM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 2 users Like freedmind's post:
  • Loki, Bunny

07-08-2015, 02:39 PM #3
zenith
Marshall
Over all the organization is not of the light. But yeah they are everywhere.

07-09-2015, 11:43 PM #4
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@Bunny

Hands down the best video exposing Masonry from it's own sources. Everything is documented. 

"Even the heretics appear to have Christ, for none of them denies the name of Christ; yet, anyone who does not confess all that pertains to Christ does in fact deny Christ." St. Ambrose (389)
The following 1 user Likes Loyal To The Crown's post:
  • SheWatches

07-10-2015, 02:54 PM #5
SheWatches
Justiciar
The Mason info in that vid is pretty thorough, thanks for that, Loyal to the Crown.
That priest though, he's so young I just want to pinch his cheeks, lol.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

07-10-2015, 03:30 PM #6
Loki
Chaplain
It's definitely mostly old white dudes. The wives and females related to Freemasons, or probably just any woman that would like to be a part of the Mason world have ways of doing so. It's actually not unheard of for a woman to join the Masons, it's just very rare. Groups that are related to the Masons but are made up solely of or allow women as members are, but not limited to: Order of the Eastern Star, Order of the Amaranth, and Ladies’ Oriental Shrine of North America.

Here is some more info on women in Freemasonry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_and_women

All that aside, it is typically old white dudes (and some young) and I have had and still have family who are members. I personally find it all rather ridiculous, but for the most part it seems like they are nothing but an adult fraternity that hold similar beliefs and ideologies. They read books to better themselves, they help each other out and look out for one another, and they generally just want to be good people. I've never personally witnessed anything shady, but I don't even care enough to go to the cookouts I'm invited to at times.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan
The following 1 user Likes Loki's post:
  • Bunny

07-10-2015, 05:43 PM #7
SheWatches
Justiciar
Yes, the highest Masonic honor a women can get is the Eastern Star medallion, last time I checked.  Usually depends in part on who she's married to or which occult project/masonic lodge she donated $ to...
This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 05:45 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

07-10-2015, 09:14 PM #8
Loyal To The Crown
Knight
@SheWatches

No problem, the man in the video is Brother Michael Dimond, he is a Benedictine monk. I believe this video was made in the 90's. This is from their youtube channel info:

"We are a traditional Catholic Benedictine Monastery located in Fillmore, NY. Our website (http://www.vaticancatholic.com) contains critical information about the one true religion, its necessity for salvation, and what one must do to be saved. Watch our videos to find out what really happened to the Catholic Church after Vatican II. You can watch full length videos on our channel and on our website. Email any questions and/or comments to mhfm1@aol.com. Please check out our website and the items below: http://www.vaticancatholic.com"

07-10-2015, 10:10 PM #9
StarTemple
Marshall
(07-08-2015, 11:27 AM)Bunny Wrote:  Discuss: old dudes in secret organizations that are out of touch with the basics of modern technology

Yes. But that is at the bottom wrung of the pyramid. Up top, they run global technology, as guided by the light of the eye above them.

Masons are the global builders (at all levels of "project management"), the "eye" is the leading cell "connected to the guiding light". That is why there is a "space" between the eye and the material pyramid.

As one whole they are the wold government of every sector of "old world order" national sovereign power, which is absorbed into the "new" "world order" global pyramid.

The bottom is larger than the top, so most will not actually meet and know the elect group at the top, or the ones in the eye, who light up the top of the pyramid "surface". The "eye" has superhuman main "structure", but they do have a human seed, who would be your authentic "illuminati", not a group one "joins" like the Masons, but a thing one actually IS, like a son of Satan. (Not saying some human "illuminators" are not Freemasons, but that it is a "born-in" thing, not a club, but a "family". And that is why the term "Illuminati" is a bit of a distraction, they have been present since Nimrod and Canaan in Genesis 10-11, it is an OLD "family". (Gen3:15) They probably have a "family name" private to them alone.)

Some of those guys Christ was talking to at John 8:44. The real Viper McCoy. The "family" goes on.

That is why the "seven headed" "dragon" (Rev12) and the "seven headed" "scarlet wildbeast" (Rev17) have a mirror structure. That is also why the "seven headed" "scarlet wildbeast" (Rev17) and the "seven headed" "wildbeast from the sea"  (Rev13) also have a common "full bodied" "seven headed" structure.

That is also why in Daniel 11:42-43 "King South" is absorbed by "King North". "King North" is the totality, same as "8th King" "scarlet wildbeast"; total world government, with full access to the "eye" in that other realm of interface (Eph6:12), across that said "space".

Common themes run through out the  world government development.
This post was last modified: 07-10-2015, 10:22 PM by StarTemple.

Isaiah 40:26 "Not one of them is missing"