#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Code Blue: U.N. Accused of Giving Immunity to Peacekeepers Who Commit Sexual Abuse

05-29-2015, 04:52 PM #1
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
"The United Nations is coming under criticism for failing to investigate allegations of sexual exploitation of children by French peacekeeping troops in the Central African Republic between December 2013 and June 2014. The Guardian obtained a leaked report that says French soldiers raped and sodomized starving and homeless young boys who they were supposed to be protecting at a center for internally displaced people during intense fighting in the country. Even after the exploitation was brought to the attention of senior U.N. officials, the U.N. never reported it to French authorities — nor did it do anything to immediately stop the abuse. So far, the only person to be punished is a U.N. aid worker, Anders Kompass, who stepped outside official channels to alert French authorities about the sexual exploitation. Kompass has since been accused of leaking the confidential report in breach of U.N. protocols and now faces dismissal. We speak to Paula Donovan, co-director of AIDS-Free World, which has launched the Code Blue campaign."

-Via Democracy Now! http://www.democracynow.org/2015/5/29/co..._of_giving (emphasis is mine)
This post was last modified: 05-29-2015, 05:26 PM by RiderOfKarma.

05-29-2015, 05:34 PM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
That is proper sick and twisted and everyone should know about it. There is always heavy resistance by the establishment to cover this kind of thing up. When it does somehow make it into the media and becomes public knowledge the investigations always take forever and have things go wrong with them.

There is a similar thing happenning here in the UK where polititions have been raping children while the police guard them and let it happen. The leader of the inquiry into this has been replaced twice because they were too close to those implicated. Those in charge know this kind of thing happens and they would prefer it if we didn't.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

05-30-2015, 01:57 AM #3
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Creeper, are you referring to the Hampstead Allegations?

Both, there was recently discovered a child sex ring connected to the military and RCMP where I live. It was mentioned briefly on the radio news, then it was as if it never happened. Of course no names (to my knowledge) were released. I couldn't even find a thing about it online. Completely disappeared.

The culprits should all be castrated or have fgm forced upon them. Perhaps if they lost their fingers and tongued as well, they could never molest a child again. Although knowing their type, they'd still find a way.

05-30-2015, 05:42 PM #4
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 01:57 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Creeper, are you referring to the Hampstead Allegations?

Both, there was recently discovered a child sex ring connected to the military and RCMP where I live. It was mentioned briefly on the radio news, then it was as if it never happened. Of course no names (to my knowledge) were released. I couldn't even find a thing about it online. Completely disappeared.

The culprits should all be castrated or have fgm forced upon them. Perhaps if they lost their fingers and tongued as well, they could never molest a child again. Although knowing their type, they'd still find a way.

It seems like wherever there's money and power, this shit happens; The Church, Politicians, celebrities, anywhere. Scary that people don't see that pattern and see the elite as their deserving betters.

05-30-2015, 05:45 PM #5
sophiaponders
Chaplain
The Lucis Trust and the Useless Nations are just so 'righteous' >.<

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

05-30-2015, 06:02 PM #6
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 05:45 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  The Lucis Trust and the Useless Nations are just so 'righteous' >.<

Right? How many people cheered on the 'peace' bombing of Lybia? SMH

05-30-2015, 06:08 PM #7
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(05-30-2015, 06:02 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  
(05-30-2015, 05:45 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  The Lucis Trust and the Useless Nations are just so 'righteous' >.<

Libya: Another 'dawn' named project (like Iraq) that turned out like a nightmare... and let us not forget Syria Sad

If you are interested in Palestine feel free to join my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/101464189944996/

05-30-2015, 06:11 PM #8
RiderOfKarma
Marshall
(05-30-2015, 06:08 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

Libya: Another 'dawn' named project (like Iraq) that turned out like a nightmare... and let us not forget Syria Sad

Exactly! Golden dawn pawns everywhere. I'd never let my kid join the military to die as a sacrafice on the altar of all these skanky pedophiles in power.

05-30-2015, 06:12 PM #9
sophiaponders
Chaplain
(05-30-2015, 06:11 PM)RiderOfKarma Wrote:  
(05-30-2015, 06:08 PM)sophiaponders Wrote:  

Exactly! Golden dawn pawns everywhere. I'd never let my kid join the military to die as a sacrafice on the altar of all these skanky pedophiles in power.

As one comedian put it about Libya: "Operation Odyssey Dawn? What is that? A stripper name?"

05-30-2015, 11:03 PM #10
IanPhlegming
Peasant
Dennis Hastert.