#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
GWAR And The Illuminati

07-06-2015, 01:59 PM #1
Dial P For PROFANE
Squire
I have decided to share some interesting Illuminati/NWO references from an unlikely source, the comedy metal band Gwar.  For those readers who aren't metalheads Gwar is a band with a very extravagant stage act: they dress up as monsters (barbarians from outer space to be more specific) and slaughter people as they play, showering the audience with (what I presume to be) fake blood and other bodily fluids.  They even feed some of their enemies to a giant maggot and dump others in a meat grinder. Over the years Gwar has become my favourite band, combining many of my favourite things: heavy metal, dirty humour, aliens, conspiracy theories and drugs.

Several of their songs and movies contain anti-NWO references and lyrics, some subtle and others not so much. Submitted for your approval:

Gwar's second movie, Skulhedface, includes as a villain the prolific corporation GlomCo.  Seen at 4:35 is GlomCo's board of directors discussing their "carefully constructed New World Order", and the threat that Gwar's pirate TV station poses to it.  Side Note: the CEO is played by legendary punk singer Jello Biafra.

The song "Think You Outta Know This", from Gwar's 1995 album RagNaRok, is a rap song performed by the band's (fictional) manager and '70s pimp, Sleazy P Martini.  The lyrics to the last verse are what I would call "New World Order for Dummies".  Here are the lyrics to said verse:

They're trying something that they hope you don't notice
A moral oligarchy that is bogus
You know you're there when your family is homeless
You'll be beat in the streets with hoses
The Greys are waiting underground while they clone us
They got a deal with the Masons to dispose us
Toxic waste causes cancer by osmosis
H.I.V. is crawling up your hoses
I'm the man with the guts to expose this
And people follow me like I'm Moses
So before you think it's hopeless
I'll start a coup right under their noses
Now they know that they can't control us
So don't forget the man who broke this
I'm Sleazy and I think you outta know this

As time went on, more and more anti-Illuminati/NWO lyrics and themes started popping up in Gwar's music, until the lead singer and driving creative force behind Gwar, Dave Brockie (stage name Oderus Urungus) was found dead of a heroin overdose in his home. Of course this may be a coincidence, but in my experience I've found that coincidences are a very rare thing indeed.

Getting into Gwar's more recent material, their song "Eigth Lock" (intentionally misspelled), from the 2006 album Beyond Hell is about the prison industrial complex.  The relevant lyrics are as follows:

Eight lock you never can win
You only get out by not going in
The floating eyeball is to be feared
The pupil hides a maw
They say the children run this place
That's how, they missed, the fatal flaw

There is a 3 video maximum per post, so part 2 is to follow.  Thanks for reading, and Power to the Profane!
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 02:49 PM by Dial P For PROFANE.

P Is For Profane - Power To The Profane!

If you think that no one is listening and no one cares, just remember: the government is listening, and the government cares...

They should fear us, not the other way around...
The following 2 users Like Dial P For PROFANE's post:
  • SheWatches, freedmind

07-06-2015, 02:03 PM #2
freedmind
Marshall

Great share.

I'd just like to point out that there is good freemasonry wich is the original esoteric true one, they value truth and knowledge and good. then there's the infected dark masonry.

peace
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 02:04 PM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 1 user Likes freedmind's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE

07-06-2015, 02:09 PM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-06-2015, 02:03 PM)freedmind Wrote:  
(07-06-2015, 01:59 PM)Dial P For PROFANE Wrote:  

Great share.

I'd just like to point out that there is good freemasonry wich is the original esoteric true one, they value truth and knowledge and good. then there's the infected dark masonry.

peace

Wow, Gwar. 

Reminds me of my Beavis and Butt-head game on Sega Genesis. 

Totally OT.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE

07-06-2015, 02:18 PM #4
SheWatches
Justiciar
Thanks Dail P for posting this.  I admit I usually stay away from most forms of rap & heavy metal but these guys are certainly savvy enough musicians.  The business meeting scene sure nailed that corporate-speak down pat!  Clever.

So did GWAR cool it for awhile with the anti-NWO lyrics after their lead singer Brockie died?  If he didn't have a history of drug abuse I'll agree with you that his death seems suspicious.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Dial P For PROFANE

07-06-2015, 02:30 PM #5
Dial P For PROFANE
Squire
(07-06-2015, 02:18 PM)SheWatches Wrote:  Thanks Dail P for posting this.  I admit I usually stay away from most forms of rap & heavy metal but these guys are certainly savvy enough musicians.  The business meeting scene sure nailed that corporate-speak down pat!  Clever.

So did GWAR cool it for awhile with the anti-NWO lyrics after their lead singer Brockie died?  If he didn't have a history of drug abuse I'll agree with you that his death seems suspicious.

They haven't put out an album with the new singer yet (another founding member who left the band years ago) so it's too early to tell, but if I were a betting man I'd guess that they'll "behave" from now on.

P Is For Profane - Power To The Profane!

If you think that no one is listening and no one cares, just remember: the government is listening, and the government cares...

They should fear us, not the other way around...

07-09-2015, 07:13 AM #6
Skilled Python
Peasant
@ freedmind
Give it up cupcake.
This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 07:14 AM by Skilled Python.

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.