#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Alwaleed bin Talal

07-05-2015, 01:25 PM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015...-his-money

Alwaleed bin Talal wants to donate all of his money to charities but I don't think any rational and intelligent person would believe that.

What I want to know is do people actually believe all this nonsense when global elites such as Talal, who have literally turned countries upside down, say they want to donate all their money to charity don't have an agenda behind it?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Scimitar

07-05-2015, 01:30 PM #2
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Bro... Saud family is so at odds with each other its beyond a soap opera - this is worse than mafioso shizzle and omerta is far more a reality in the house of saud than it is in the mafias of italy...

...bin talal is a pragmatist... he sees himself in the seat of power. The lap dog.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Kung Fu

07-05-2015, 03:04 PM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-05-2015, 01:30 PM)Scimitar Wrote:  Bro... Saud family is so at odds with each other its beyond a soap opera - this is worse than mafioso shizzle and omerta is far more a reality in the house of saud than it is in the mafias of italy...

...bin talal is a pragmatist... he sees himself in the seat of power. The lap dog.

Scimi

It's funny how he wants to donate his money but then and goes offering Bentley's to pilots who bomb Yemen.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • Scimitar

07-05-2015, 04:54 PM #4
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Pragmatism, bro Kung Fu.

The Arabs don't feel insecure in the knowledge that the Yemeni's are moving north to take out the house of saud - all of them. Some of the family of saud (a small minority) are actually in opposition of their family, so is talal - but for very different reasons - he wants the seat of power, whereas the small minority of the saud family who are against their own, are in it for the Arab people. This is where talal and the minority of the saud differ, though on the surface they seem to hail from the same camp, this is not the case.

The arab people would prefer if the Yemeni's took that seat, despite being Shia. Weird isn't it?

In KSA, revolution is happening. You got the Shia from the east of Arabia and the Yememi Shia who are moving north. The saud feel trapped.

Thus, talal thinks he can reconcile the arab vote in his favour (if it comes to that) by offering lavish gifts to anyone who fights against these two groups - he is wrong. The arabs are not stupid... they are just silent because to revolt against the saud is a guaranteed death which comes in the form of secret police invading homes in the dead of night and carrying the threat off to underground bases where they will suffer torture before eventual death.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 1 user Likes Scimitar's post:
  • Kung Fu