freedmind
Marshall
Mark Passio thread.
Lot's of interesting topics.

Here's one talk: De-Mystifying The Occult Part 1 of 3
(3 hour talk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc

Enjoy!

(this might seem like it belongs in the Occult section, but he has topics on other subjects as well, so i don't want to post in in the Occult section).

Enjoy!

Occult Mockery Of Police & Military Personnel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=babLBXTL8NM

Interesting.
What do you think?
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 08:49 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-05-2015, 09:34 AM #2
freedmind
Marshall
The more i hear of what Mr. Passio has to say, I would assume many in this forum are already familiar with his work?

Best
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 09:34 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-05-2015, 02:18 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
Mark Passio's vid in the second link looks very interesting - I'm watching it now.  Thanks for posting it, Freedmind.

Blush Derren Brown in the first link - I can just see him & Christopher Hitchens having a few beers together in the pub (when he was still alive).  Those two would've gotten along great.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • freedmind

07-06-2015, 05:33 AM #4
freedmind
Marshall
(07-05-2015, 02:18 PM)SheWatches Wrote:  Mark Passio's vid in the second link looks very interesting - I'm watching it now.  Thanks for posting it, Freedmind.

Blush Derren Brown in the first link - I can just see him & Christopher Hitchens having a few beers together in the pub (when he was still alive).  Those two would've gotten along great.

Haha Smile  I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I binged Passio yesterday, and I was in turmoil afterwards. So much that's noone ever's been able to explain to me, now all make sense. The numbers on the shirts that e.g. H&M and other mainstream brands sell, sold and, worn by people who are not aware of the meanings. I was and still am quite struck, floored. I can't accept people with power being that evil. It's beyond me right now. I need days to digest it, and have to stop myself from watching more atm. One can only take in so much at the time.

I like how Mr. Passio, who I'll from now on (when appropriate) will refer to as Mr. Passion, since he speaks with passion Tongue , I like how knowledgable he is on these topics, I can tell he knows what he's talking about.

I feel very happy about one important thing, crucial thing. The distinction Passio makes between GOOD, normal, original freemasonry and corrupted, dark masonry.
It's such a wonderful relief to hear someone else just, say that, confirm it. That there are very good honest peacemakers, tall standing intellectual citizens who has the real truth at heart. Working for a better world.
That gives me comfort.

Esoteric Freemasonry w. Passio:
https://youtu.be/81RI8Z6mIg8

The challenge is to tell the good ones from the bad ones. Just like with every other person on this planet.  

Have a good one shewatches
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 06:30 AM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 1 user Likes freedmind's post:
  • SheWatches

07-06-2015, 11:56 AM #5
freedmind
Marshall
On israel, isis, islam and christianity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txcTqEcLqnQ

an esoteric view.

only love can

07-06-2015, 01:21 PM #6
SheWatches
Justiciar
(07-06-2015, 05:33 AM)freedmind Wrote:  I feel very happy about one important thing, crucial thing. The distinction Passio makes between GOOD, normal, original freemasonry and corrupted, dark masonry.
It's such a wonderful relief to hear someone else just, say that, confirm it. That there are very good honest peacemakers, tall standing intellectual citizens who has the real truth at heart. Working for a better world.
That gives me comfort.

The challenge is to tell the good ones from the bad ones. Just like with every other person on this planet.  
Yes, I'm sure Passio still gets grief from people who will never forget he used to be a - you know - but he did  leave all that and is doing good by spilling out their secrets to the public.

... and for me too, hearing those that actually make the separation between good & bad magick (yes both exist), the fact that dark occultists are perverting originally wholesome religious/cultural symbols & were not symbols that were corrupt to begin with is very  refreshing.  Sadly even some New-Age/ alternative spirituality types make the same mistake & paint all earth/pagan/shamanistic paths with the same evil tar brush.  Tsk, tsk.

Blush

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • freedmind