#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Merkel has Germany take ALL the blame for starting WW2

07-04-2015, 03:01 AM #1
freedmind
Marshall
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/N...ZeEnlyqpBc

Even though the war was instigated by the UK and Poland. 

http://spitfirelist.com/news/german-cabi...ld-war-ii/

and now greece, who we all know is in dire straits for some hard cash, wants a piece of the pie: 
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ma...eparations

only love can

07-05-2015, 12:50 AM #2
justjess
Chaplain
i think there really is more than meets the eye when it comes to germany.. honestly i wish someone would focus there efforts into looking more into germany than the jews.

germany had half its debts erased - by greece and other european nations - following ww2 to help them rebuild because they needed it. now that the shoe is on the other foot germany will not return the favor? that alone is messed up.

then i looked at a map the other day of ethnic breakdown in the USA and it is overwhelmingly german. which caught me by surprise and raised some alarm bells.
http://www.vox.com/2014/7/4/5868921/thre...in-america

i know no one here ever wants to do anything but defend germany and even hitler but.... i think if we are being honest that is a curtain that needs to be atleast peeked behind.
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 01:03 AM by justjess.

07-05-2015, 01:24 AM #3
Talijana
Marshall
IS the OP aware that Germany invaded Poland? Poland couldnt have started a war when it was warred upon

07-05-2015, 02:26 AM #4
freedmind
Marshall
(07-05-2015, 01:24 AM)Talijana Wrote:  IS the OP aware that Germany invaded Poland? Poland couldnt have started a war when it was warred upon

No need to call me in third person, that's an immature way of being disrespectful.

Are you aware that The UK made a tone of money from the war with Germany, that most nations accepted to be united and reunited with Germany, because of the economic growth Germany had during that time, in the 30's. Do you know that in poland, germans were being prosecuted and that is why germany blitzed them?

Did you know that the gassing of jews is a in most cases a lie? Even most museums at the sites of e.g. Dachau, admit such.
http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2...dachau.php

That map you shared is great, great share, thanks. But have you any idea of the size and population of Germany in comparrisson with the other countries at the time? When you look at the % it makes sense that more people heir from Germany than other countries.

Or are you trying to argue that Germans are... what? More inclined than other people to move around and seek new lands? More cruel? What's the point exactly?

(07-05-2015, 12:50 AM)justjess Wrote:  i think there really is more than meets the eye when it comes to germany.. honestly i wish someone would focus there efforts into looking more into germany than the jews.

germany had half its debts erased - by greece and other european nations - following ww2 to help them rebuild because they needed it. now that the shoe is on the other foot germany will not return the favor? that alone is messed up.

then i looked at a map the other day of ethnic breakdown in the USA and it is overwhelmingly german. which caught me by surprise and raised some alarm bells.  
http://www.vox.com/2014/7/4/5868921/thre...in-america

i know no one here ever wants to do anything but defend germany and even hitler but.... i think if we are being honest that is a curtain that needs to be atleast peeked behind.

The Holocaust Industry - interview with Norman Finkelstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwVz7JTRCA
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 03:17 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-05-2015, 05:22 AM #5
Talijana
Marshall
Yes the slavic Baltic people of Poland didnt like the Germans, guess what didnt like and still dont like Russians-Imperial German policy and when you have one country that is the aggressor in a foreign countries land those people-the aggressors will remain disliked. Maybe for generations. I wouldnt call it persecution

Are you talking about the 1939 backlash against Germans in Poland? Gee I wonder why that happened.

07-05-2015, 07:12 AM #6
freedmind
Marshall
(07-05-2015, 05:22 AM)Talijana Wrote:  Yes the slavic Baltic people of Poland didnt like the Germans, guess what didnt like and still dont like Russians-Imperial German policy and when you have one country that is the aggressor in a foreign countries land those people-the aggressors will remain disliked. Maybe for generations. I wouldnt call it persecution

Are you talking about the 1939 backlash against Germans in Poland? Gee I wonder why that happened.

Sarcasm is a waste of time and, an energy thief. It's also not understood by 80% of the population, and it's not because "only smart people get sarcasm".
Good point. It could have been that Poland felt they were next and showed Germany, they didn't want anything to do with them.
About the Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, they've got a difficult history with Soviet, so they know full well what oppression feels like.

And, the point of the thread is; is Germany really the ONLY country to blame? No.

Have a nice day
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 07:15 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-05-2015, 10:17 AM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
There is nothing suspicious about WW2. To put it simply it was a war fought in order to give the elites the pretext they needed to build Israel and to convince the Jews of Europe that moving to Palestine is the place where they would be the safest. |

To do the above they needed the Germans to take the fall at least image wise.
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 10:20 AM by Kung Fu.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-05-2015, 10:45 AM #8
monkey
Marshall
(07-05-2015, 10:17 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  There is nothing suspicious about WW2. To put it simply it was a war fought in order to give the elites the pretext they needed to build Israel and to convince the Jews of Europe that moving to Palestine is the place where they would be the safest. |

Proof?

It was the fact that some people decided to kill Jews that led to Israel's creation

07-05-2015, 11:28 AM #9
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by monkey

Kung Fu Wrote:
There is nothing suspicious about WW2. To put it simply it was a war fought in order to give the elites the pretext they needed to build Israel and to convince the Jews of Europe that moving to Palestine is the place where they would be the safest. |

Proof?

It was the fact that some people decided to kill Jews that led to Israel's creation

Jews were not the only people killed in the holocaust, Gypsies, homosexuals and dissidents were also killed and experimented on. Before WW2 started Hitler was a great admirer of Britain and he also had noteworthy friends like Henry Ford and Prescott Bush. The war was planned, like so many others before it and im fairly sure both sides were funded by the same guys.

During the war the nazis did all kinds of weird experiments, Josef Mengele worked on developing mind control, Some nazi scientists worked on building advanced weaponry (like missiles and that massive gun) and other scientists attempted to build a new flying machiene shaped like a bell which could have been a precurser to the UFO phenomena, I also remember hearing an interview where a nazi claimed they had "occult help".

There are no innocent parties in war, im not saying that Hitler was a nice guy or anything but the nazi's were hardly the ruthlessly efficient, evil empire that they are made out to be. If they were the most evil force our world has ever known why are all our modern governments employing their tactics? When it was all over loads of nazi scientists escaped punishment and went over to America and Argentina (operation paperclip). It was England who started the blitz by carpet bombing German cities, which Hitler responded to by doing the same and England was also a major player in establishing the state of Isreal. I think Kung Fu is making all kind of sence in his post but I disagree with the "there is nothing suspicious about WW2." remark, I find a lot of things about WW2 to be suspect.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • TonyVanDam, Kung Fu

07-05-2015, 11:49 AM #10
justjess
Chaplain
I actually wasn't talking about the holocaust specifically..

Germany has a long history of being expansionist way before the holocaust

The historical illuminati was based in Germany

The rockefellers, rothschilds, Astors etc all are of German descent. I didn't get through the rest of the families yet but I'm sure that a bunch more will have german heritage as well.

Ashkenazi Jew literally means German Jew

Martin Luther who was responsible for the first major division in Christianity was German. The Protestant revolution started in Germany. Pope Gregory was the one who banned marital relations in the Catholic Church priesthood etc. Pope Gregory was German.

I just think there are a lot of coincidences that maybe should be looked at a bit closer. Everyone always says it's the Jews, what if it's the Germans?
The following 1 user Likes justjess's post:
  • TonyVanDam