#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The illness is identified, but what is the cure?

07-03-2015, 05:25 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
The agenda of these evil bastards is no secret anymore. We talk about it all the time, but what concrete actions can be made to try to avoid a further, even more sinister development of the agenda (besides religion for those with a strong faith)?

Elaborate please.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-03-2015, 08:44 AM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Workout, stay healthy, read books, and most of all don't pay too much attention to all of this because it's only going to make you go bonkers. Enjoy life with your loved ones Smile

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

07-03-2015, 08:54 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-03-2015, 08:44 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  Workout, stay healthy, read books, and most of all don't pay too much attention to all of this because it's only going to make you go bonkers. Enjoy life with your loved ones  Smile

Funny thing is that I'm actually on my way home from the gym :-P

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-03-2015, 09:02 AM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(07-03-2015, 08:54 AM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-03-2015, 08:44 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  Workout, stay healthy, read books, and most of all don't pay too much attention to all of this because it's only going to make you go bonkers. Enjoy life with your loved ones  Smile

Funny thing is that I'm actually on my way home from the gym :-P

Good stuff!

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)