#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
NWO using people for their psychic and spiritual abilities.

07-01-2015, 07:00 PM #1
zenith
Marshall
Does anyone have any info on this?
And for those who don't know what I'm talking about; abilities such as healing, telekinesis, telepathy, intuitive awareness, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, clairtangency, clairgustance, clairempathy, channeling, astral traveling to catch glimpses of the past, remote viewing, among many other gifts are all possible! So why is it that no one believes in them? Why is it that so many disinformation agents are going around "disproving" them for all the world to see? Why aren't these abilities a daily and accepted part of life and connection with God? We have been put to sleep. We are sedated. Yet many children are being tested for their capabilities in these areas by the cult. What is the purpose? They are trying to use us and shut us off.

07-02-2015, 03:15 PM #2
The Creeper
Chaplain
I think you are talking about "theta" programing, where they use mind control techniques on people with these abilities. The victims often come from families with strong bloodlines for this sort of thing and they will implant them with devices to expand their abilities. I also know that a lot of experiments were done on psychic phenomena during the cold war, both sides took it very seriosly in the 50s and 60s and it was considered proper science, unlike today. I actually think everyone is born with these abilities, we don't believe it because we are conditioned not to. They don't want the rest of humanity to know about it's real power or get closer to God, they would like to harness such things for their own purposes and keep us sleeping and controlled.
This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 03:16 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 2 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Tarikko, Lotte

07-03-2015, 01:03 AM #3
zenith
Marshall
(07-02-2015, 03:15 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  I think you are talking about "theta" programing, where they use mind control techniques on people with these abilities. The victims often come from families with strong bloodlines for this sort of thing and they will implant them with devices to expand their abilities. I also know that a lot of experiments were done on psychic phenomena during the cold war, both sides took it very seriosly in the 50s and 60s and it was considered proper science, unlike today. I actually think everyone is born with these abilities, we don't believe it because we are conditioned not to. They don't want the rest of humanity to know about it's real power or get closer to God, they would like to harness such things for their own purposes and keep us sleeping and controlled.

Thank you for this post! This is exactly the kind of response I was looking for. Smile

07-03-2015, 05:03 PM #4
ClairvoyantSeer
Peasant
I recall reading articles awhile back how The Government had a program where they used Clairvoyants for remote viewing purposes. I can't imagine them giving up this practice. It is most likely still taking place.

07-03-2015, 05:45 PM #5
zenith
Marshall
(07-03-2015, 05:03 PM)ClairvoyantSeer Wrote:  I recall reading articles awhile back how The Government had a program where they used Clairvoyants for remote viewing purposes. I can't imagine them giving up this practice. It is most likely still taking place.

That was operation stargate if my memory agrees with me.
This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 05:46 PM by zenith.

07-04-2015, 12:31 AM #6
Scimitar
Grand Commander
http://putlocker.is/watch-the-men-who-st...ocker.html

^The men who stare at goats Big Grin fits in this thread.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi
The following 2 users Like Scimitar's post:
  • Tarikko, Bunny

07-06-2015, 12:47 AM #7
zenith
Marshall
(07-04-2015, 12:31 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  http://putlocker.is/watch-the-men-who-st...ocker.html

Scimi

Thank you for this. I just watched it and I got a lot of it.

02-11-2016, 04:50 AM #8
TrueJeeper
Peasant
(07-06-2015, 12:47 AM)zenith Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 12:31 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  http://putlocker.is/watch-the-men-who-st...ocker.html

Scimi

Thank you for this. I just watched it and I got a lot of it.
Here is alternative link of putlocker https://10starmovie.me/watch-the-men-who...nline.html