#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Why?

07-01-2015, 07:27 AM #1
freedmind
Marshall
Why would the jewish owned entertainment industry want to propagate that women should be brainwashed into sex slaves?

Why would they think that's right?

Is there something in their religion they've misinterpreted? So they think they have "god's approval" for it or something?

or are they not religious jews? just skilled at their trade with an agenda of their own?

Why? 

Thanks.

only love can

07-01-2015, 08:31 AM #2
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-01-2015, 07:27 AM)freedmind Wrote:  Why would the jewish owned entertainment industry want to propagate that women should be brainwashed into sex slaves?

Is there something in their religion they've misinterpreted? So they think they have "god's approval" for it or something?

or are they not religious jews? just skilled at their trade with an agenda of their own?

Why? 

Thanks.

I don't know, but could it be that by hiding behind the jewish religion, maybe they can do pretty much anything since even the slightest criticism gets killed by someone screaming "ANTISEMITISM"? (I actually have no idea, this is just a guess)

As I said earlier in another thread, when a Swedish not too known artist wrote about the Charlie Hebdo event, he mentioned that the Rothschilds were behind it to push their agenda and NWO. 

He said the ROTHSCHILDS, not the jews, and still "even" Swedish mainstream media labeled him antisemit. 

There are a lot of jews who genuinely hate what the Israeli government does to the palestinians and a lot of them reject the "State of Israel".
This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 08:32 AM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-02-2015, 01:30 AM #3
AnswersISeek
Squire
(07-01-2015, 07:27 AM)freedmind Wrote:  Why would the jewish owned entertainment industry want to propagate that women should be brainwashed into sex slaves?

Why? 

Thanks.

Questioning their definition of "right" is not the correct way to view this subject, since "rightness" is very subjective when dealing with negative energies.  Have you read the Torah?  There is no mis-interpretation here.  They most definitely have "god's approval".  Multiple wives and concubines are a common, approved theme throughout.   Concubine is just the biblical word for sex slave and today's monarch sex slaves are just modern age concubines.    It is as it ever was.

It's simple: Live, and Move On...

07-02-2015, 02:26 AM #4
freedmind
Marshall
(07-02-2015, 01:30 AM)AnswersISeek Wrote:  

Why? 

Thanks.

Questioning their definition of "right" is not the correct way to view this subject, since "rightness" is very subjective when dealing with negative energies.  Have you read the Torah?  There is no mis-interpretation here.  They most definitely have "god's approval".  Multiple wives and concubines are a common, approved theme throughout.   Concubine is just the biblical word for sex slave and today's monarch sex slaves are just modern age concubines.    It is as it ever was.

Read the torah? are you insane? i'm not interested in that crap. just as i have not read the bible or the entire composition of hindu scripture. Oh, that makes it perfectly clear. I hope they burn in hell. together with the muslims who marry 8 year olds. they're all animals.
This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 02:30 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-02-2015, 05:10 AM #5
freedmind
Marshall
It's difficult to maintain an objective opinion when you've been brainwashed with jewish propaganda all your life. 
that being said; islam is just as brutal. they're just not as smart. 

#freetheworld

only love can

07-02-2015, 06:48 AM #6
Tarikko
Chaplain
(07-02-2015, 05:10 AM)freedmind Wrote:  It's difficult to maintain an objective opinion when you've been brainwashed with jewish propaganda all your life. 

#freetheworld

It seems to me Freedmind, you are just another troll with an agenda to tarnish the image of religion.

Is the Satanic NWO your God, per chance?

"#freetheworld" From what?

Instead of wasting your time on trivial issues, care to tell us how 9/11 was orchestrated by the CIA and the Mossad?

Are you Pro-Israel? Because every Pro-Israeli here has been hard at work here trying to diverge the people's attention from real issues.. and ofc they would dodge the 9/11 false flag subject like ninja.. as it would implicate their beloved Israhell

Well... Are you?

Does your heart and allegiance belong to Israel instead of your own country? Do you support the Apartheid, Warmongering, Land stealing, Children killing state?

P.S you should know damn well that the entertainment industry is Zionist owned and not Jewish owned. Do not implicate real authentic Jews. Zionists follow the Talmud and not the Torah.
This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 07:00 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

07-02-2015, 01:29 PM #7
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Tarikko
It seems to me Freedmind, you are just another troll with an agenda to tarnish the image of religion.

I am starting to get that same impression, I didn't mind him when he first joined as he did make a few interesting posts but now he just seems to stir up shit.

P.S you should know damn well that the entertainment industry is Zionist owned and not Jewish owned. Do not implicate real authentic Jews. Zionists follow the Talmud and not the Torah.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted by freedmind
Read the torah? are you insane? i'm not interested in that crap. just as i have not read the bible or the entire composition of hindu scripture.

I believe it was Aristotle who once said "it is the mark of an educated mind to entertain an idea without accepting it". Anyway, the above post doesn't exactly scream "open-minded". Personally, I have quite enjoyed reading into some other religions, its interesting stuff and I would like to look into a few more, like Islam. Reading these texts hasn't inspired me to worship Thor or Ganesh or become a buddhist monk or anything, but they have given me a few pointers on how to be a better person as well as knowledge of other cultures. To each their own.

On the subject of this thread I can't possibly imagine any reasons why somebody might want a sex slave Rolleyes

That doesn't mean I think its right but come on...

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 1 user Likes The Creeper's post:
  • storyboutacurl

07-03-2015, 11:08 AM #8
freedmind
Marshall
(07-02-2015, 06:48 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  
(07-02-2015, 05:10 AM)freedmind Wrote:  It's difficult to maintain an objective opinion when you've been brainwashed with jewish propaganda all your life. 

#freetheworld

Is the Satanic NWO your God, per chance?

"#freetheworld" From what?

Instead of wasting your time on trivial issues, care to tell us how 9/11 was orchestrated by the CIA and the Mossad?

Are you Pro-Israel? Because every Pro-Israeli here has been hard at work here trying to diverge the people's attention from real issues.. and ofc they would dodge the 9/11 false flag  subject like ninja.. as it would implicate their beloved Israhell

Well... Are you?

Does your heart and allegiance belong to Israel instead of your own country? Do you support the Apartheid, Warmongering, Land stealing, Children killing state?

I should know? Who do you think I am?
My allegiance lies with the truth, and only the truth.

(07-02-2015, 01:29 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  Posted by Tarikko

I am starting to get that same impression, I didn't mind him when he first joined as he did make a few interesting posts but now he just seems to stir up shit.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted by freedmind
Read the torah? are you insane? i'm not interested in that crap. just as i have not read the bible or the entire composition of hindu scripture.

I believe it was Aristotle who once said "it is the mark of an educated mind to entertain an idea without accepting it". Anyway, the above post doesn't exactly scream "open-minded". Personally, I have quite enjoyed reading into some other religions, its interesting stuff and I would like to look into a few more, like Islam. Reading these texts hasn't inspired me to worship Thor or Ganesh or become a buddhist monk or anything, but they have given me a few pointers on how to be a better person as well as knowledge of other cultures. To each their own.

On the subject of this thread I can't possibly imagine any reasons why somebody might want a sex slave Rolleyes

That doesn't mean I think its right but come on...

imagine a tradition where adult women keep young men as sex slaves. 
mindbender huh?
and disgusting. 

so anyway, i have no reason to try and convince you of my open mindness, just because i have absolute zero interest in religion, it's just a tool, doesn't mean i'm not open minded or spiritual. 

peace

also, if i was interested in discussing religion in this forum, i'd frequent that section. this is the entertainment section, so don't drag your religious crap in here.
This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 11:18 AM by freedmind.

only love can

07-04-2015, 01:20 AM #9
SheWatches
Justiciar
(07-03-2015, 11:08 AM)freedmind Wrote:  imagine a tradition where adult women keep young men as sex slaves.
Now that doesn't sound so bad...    [runs & hides]

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

07-04-2015, 01:26 AM #10
Scimitar
Grand Commander
(07-02-2015, 01:29 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  Couldn't have said it better myself.

I echo that too.

Troll alert: Freedmind, is not so free and has a mind made of mushy peas, apparently Big Grin

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi