#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
How do we defeat the strategy of "divide and conquer"?

07-01-2015, 06:13 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
Sorry for another thread, but I get the feeling that it is wanted whenever a new topic is brought up. 

I have since a long time been interested in the phenomenon that is the "divide and conquer".

I still haven't found a key (I assume that there are more then one) to unlock the door and let people out of that false room. 

I've been talking to friends and family about how we are being tricked into fighting each other instead of getting united and as a unit going for the ones at the top of the pyramid. 

Examples of topics that makes people at the bottom fight each other:

Politics (Left-Right)

Religion 

Feminism (third wave)

Class

Ethnicity

Nationality 

All the time we are being told who is the bad guys, who did what, who we should fear, who we should hate, and since a lot of people today aren't that intelligent, this strategy is very efficient and successful. 

People even fight and choose what side they're on when it comes to celebrities. 

Please, give me inspiration on this huge problem that prevents us from making a serious impact and progress. 

Thanks.
This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 06:14 AM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-01-2015, 10:56 AM #2
TonyVanDam
Justiciar
1. Try to live in a house/apartment that does NOT have a television. This alone will save you from any possible mind control programming . Also, the internet is a far more necessary than a television.

2. Denounce all types of racial supremacy doctrines. It's all bullshit to begin with.

3. Denounce political ideologies. An person's action speaks louder than words and political views anyway. And major political parties (well, at least the ones in the USA) have sold out and brought out by corporate interest.

and if you can still handle the truth......

4. Denounce religions (yes, I said it!). Most religions and their (dis)respected fundamentalists are to blame for convincing a person to focus on religious doctrines & dogma only and not on spirituality.

07-01-2015, 02:26 PM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-01-2015, 10:56 AM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  1. Try to live in a house/apartment that does NOT have a television. This alone will save you from any possible mind control programming . Also, the internet is a far more necessary than a television.

2. Denounce all types of racial supremacy doctrines. It's all bullshit to begin with.

3. Denounce political ideologies. An person's action speaks louder than words and political views anyway.  And major political parties (well, at least the ones in the USA) have sold out and brought out by corporate interest.

4. Denounce religions (yes, I said it!). Most religions and their (dis)respected fundamentalists are to blame for convincing a person to focus on religious doctrines & dogma only and not on spirituality.

Very good answer, but I already do all of that, but to have an impact on others that are stuck in the matrix, we need to convince them to act in a different way. 

To stop using Facebook should also be included on your list btw.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

07-04-2015, 03:11 AM #4
That1kid
Marshall
(07-01-2015, 02:26 PM)Briandao Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 10:56 AM)TonyVanDam Wrote:  1. Try to live in a house/apartment that does NOT have a television. This alone will save you from any possible mind control programming . Also, the internet is a far more necessary than a television.

3. Denounce political ideologies. An person's action speaks louder than words and political views anyway.  And major political parties (well, at least the ones in the USA) have sold out and brought out by corporate interest.

Very good answer, but I already do all of that, but to have an impact on others that are stuck in the matrix, we need to convince them to act in a different way. 

To stop using Facebook should also be included on your list btw.

Though everyone is entitled to their own opinions, the answer is simple. Do not follow Man's word and follow instead the Word of God. For when your governments fail you, and your fellow Man who know not God have failed you, who will you turn to? Do not listen to what someone has heard about God or what they like to categorize Christianity like all other religions. The Bible is your only hope. Jesus Christ is your only hope for salvation and God, who loves you, is the one that you should seek.

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble."
The following 1 user Likes That1kid's post:
  • MaryJane

07-04-2015, 03:39 AM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander
Actually, that1kid - Islam is the only logical choice left in this world Smile

We've got reverts here from Christianity to Islam who prove it, and are valued members of this forum... further we have apostates from Christianity because the trinity was just too uh... how do I say this without offending you... I better say nothing Smile

You get it.

That1Kid, I've seen you around on these VC/VF forums now for ooh, let me think... quite some years - you really should be brave enough to address the problems with your own scripture and if you don't want to, then just learn some common sense and say:

"despite our differences, we should just stick together because the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and in case you still have to figure that one out... our mutual enemy is NWO.

*here's an olive branch... oh and the olives are tasty too, they're from Beisan... the very last ones left. Smile

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

07-04-2015, 04:44 AM #6
Hex
Wanderer
(07-01-2015, 06:13 AM)Briandao Wrote:  Examples of topics that makes people at the bottom fight each other:

(....)

Religion 

(....)
Thank you both for proving his point, lol!:

(07-04-2015, 03:11 AM)That1kid Wrote:  Though everyone is entitled to their own opinions, the answer is simple. Do not follow Man's word and follow instead the Word of God. (...) The Bible is your only hope. Jesus Christ is your only hope for salvation and God, who loves you, is the one that you should seek.
(07-04-2015, 03:39 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  Actually, that1kid - Islam is the only logical choice left in this world Smile

We've got reverts here from Christianity to Islam who prove it, and are valued members of this forum... further we have apostates from Christianity because the trinity was just too uh... how do I say this without offending you... I better say nothing Smile

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

07-04-2015, 05:09 AM #7
freedmind
Marshall
(07-04-2015, 04:44 AM)Hex Wrote:  
(07-01-2015, 06:13 AM)Briandao Wrote:  Examples of topics that makes people at the bottom fight each other:

(....)

Religion 

(....)
Thank you both for proving his point, lol!:

(07-04-2015, 03:11 AM)That1kid Wrote:  Though everyone is entitled to their own opinions, the answer is simple. Do not follow Man's word and follow instead the Word of God. (...) The Bible is your only hope. Jesus Christ is your only hope for salvation and God, who loves you, is the one that you should seek.
(07-04-2015, 03:39 AM)Scimitar Wrote:  Actually, that1kid - Islam is the only logical choice left in this world Smile

Only a deranged moron would promote islam as the "only LOGICAL choice" hahahahaha. 
hahahahahhaha.
out.

only love can

07-04-2015, 05:07 PM #8
The Creeper
Chaplain
How do we defeat divide and conquer?

I know this will sound corny as hell, but you do it with love.

If we can cultivate a basic understanding with other people that we are all one, that every man is our brother and every woman is our sister and we are all the same, despite our differences, united in peace and understanding then how could we ever possibly fail?

I know with the mass mind control, the music, the sports, the politics, the propaganda and the patriotism that this may seem unlikely but it is not impossible. You can't make people believe this stuff but you can lead by example.

Thats the best idea ive got, I hope it helps.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

07-04-2015, 05:08 PM #9
Briandao
Chaplain
(07-04-2015, 05:07 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  How do we defeat divide and conquer?

I know this will sound corny as hell, but you do it with love.

If we can cultivate a basic understanding with other people that we are all one, that every man is our brother and every woman is our sister and we are all the same, despite our differences, united in peace and understanding then how could we ever possibly fail?

I know with the mass mind control, the music, the sports, the politics, the propaganda and the patriotism that this may seem unlikely but it is not impossible. You can't make people believe this stuff but you can lead by example.

Thats the best idea ive got, I hope it helps.

Good answer. Sounds like a... project? Smile

07-04-2015, 05:20 PM #10
The Creeper
Chaplain
Posted by Briandao
Good answer. Sounds like a... project?  Smile

More of a work in progess  Wink , I still have my odd moments and bad days just like eveyone else, none of us are perfect. What I am saying here isn't anyting new. It is about "becoming the change you wish to see in the world". You can't control what other people will do, but you can control yourself.
This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 05:20 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear