#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Trump Wont Pursue Clinton Investigation

11-22-2016, 12:20 PM #1
bbsion
Marshall
Because, you know, "she's been through enough". Apparently, Trump has decided to sweep it all under the rug. Nevermind that he started chants of "lock her up" at his rally's. Never mind that he said on multiple occasions that "she'd be in jail" if he was president or that he would get a highly qualified AG to investigate her. Never mind that he nick named her "Crooked Hillary". No no... because now "I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt them. They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them."

How many lies or "truthful hyperboles" is he up to now? And he's not even president yet.

Hillary's perjury crime is punishable for upwards of 5 years in prison plus a fine. That's even if she's not guilty of "intent to break the law". Don't worry Hillary, Trumps' got your back.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
The following 10 users Like bbsion's post:
  • SkepticCat, Serendipity, Karlysymon, Orwell's mentor, Hermes, justjess, Tarikko, Kung Fu, Lisa, Alex

11-22-2016, 12:53 PM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
Yep! Saw that...people are gonna be mad at him for doing what every other politician does.

Only goes to prove that they all say what they think you want to hear when they are campaigning and then its business as usual when they get in....

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 5 users Like Lisa's post:
  • Karlysymon, AndrianaStark, Hermes, justjess, bbsion

11-22-2016, 01:00 PM #3
Alex
Chaplain
(11-22-2016, 12:20 PM)bbsion Wrote:   Don't worry Hillary, Trumps' got your back.

Whats sad is there are people in the awake community who will be surprised by this.

Trump became president because the elite decided to back him.
I think that's clear to all of us unless people actually think there is a president who the elite don't want?

(uploaded 12 hours ago by a Christian)

Who is the new boss? Same as the old boss.

Give it time, this is still not enough to wake some people up.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • Starks, bbsion, Tarikko

11-22-2016, 01:29 PM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Another promise broken by President Trump. I'm absolutely shocked.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 7 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Serendipity, Orwell's mentor, Hermes, Alex, bbsion, justjess, Tarikko

11-22-2016, 01:46 PM #5
justjess
Chaplain
What a shock lol
The following 5 users Like justjess's post:
  • Tarikko, Freetoday, Hermes, Alex, bbsion

11-22-2016, 04:52 PM #6
Hermes
Marshall
Just as I had stated in the Pizzagate thread, he can't persecute her because that investigation may muddy his waters as well. I don't see how anyone on this forum cannot see he is clearly an establishment stooge that knew the right things to say to a public that is becoming increasingly agitated towards msm.

Any who does anyone have some sort of link or source to also verify this. It would be good to also hear it from the devils mouth so it can sting his supporters who see him as the Annointed one.

I Self Lord And Master
The following 6 users Like Hermes's post:
  • Serendipity, Kung Fu, Tarikko, Karlysymon, justjess, Alex

11-22-2016, 06:07 PM #7
Alex
Chaplain
(11-22-2016, 04:52 PM)Hermes Wrote:  Just as I had stated in the Pizzagate thread, he can't persecute her because that investigation may muddy his waters as well. I don't see how anyone on this forum cannot see he is clearly an establishment stooge that knew the right things to say to a public that is becoming increasingly agitated towards msm.

Any who does anyone have some sort of link or source to also verify this. It would be good to also hear it from the devils mouth so it can sting his supporters who see him as the Annointed one.

Not sure which link you are asking for.  

Heres one with his multiple contacts in Jeffery Epstein's black book. Its clear he flew the Lolita express numerous times.  Probably why Trump never brought up Epstein / Clinton ties.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documen...dacted.pdf

If your asking for proof of him saying he wont prosecute Clinton, there are ample sources for it.
Idk who you find credible so I'll give a few from google news.
Trump eases up on talk of seeking prosecution of Clintons Washington Post
Donald Trump Won’t Push for Investigations of Hillary Clinton Wall street journal
Donald Trump Drops Threat of New Hillary Clinton Investigation New York times.

Lots of other outlets, check yourself.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • Tarikko, Hermes

11-22-2016, 06:14 PM #8
Freetoday
Justiciar
(11-22-2016, 12:20 PM)bbsion Wrote:  Because, you know, "she's been through enough".  Apparently, Trump has decided to sweep it all under the rug.  Nevermind that he started chants of "lock her up" at his rally's.  Never mind that he said on multiple occasions that "she'd be in jail" if he was president or that he would get a highly qualified AG to investigate her.  Never mind that he nick named her "Crooked Hillary".  No no... because now "I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt them. They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them."

How many lies or "truthful hyperboles" is he up to now?  And he's not even president yet.  

Hillary's perjury crime is punishable for upwards of 5 years in prison plus a fine.  That's even if she's not guilty of "intent to break the law".  Don't worry Hillary, Trumps' got your back.

Legally, it's nonsense. She hasn't been charged.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

11-22-2016, 06:15 PM #9
CountDracula
Marshall
Of course. He just told his supporters what they wanted to hear so they'd go out and vote for him. I'm not sure why people are surprised. I know of him only as a reality TV star so I didn't think he was serious about running for president in the first place. I thought he was just doing it for attention and publicity. But I'm not surprised everything he said was a lie. I'm only surprised people believed and trusted him to begin with.
The following 5 users Like CountDracula's post:
  • bbsion, Tarikko, Orwell's mentor, justjess, Alex

11-22-2016, 10:02 PM #10
Thunderian
Chaplain
A couple things to think about:

It's not Trump's job to prosecute, but the DOJ's, and if Hillary WAS charged right now, Obama would simply pardon her.
The following 2 users Like Thunderian's post:
  • Artful Revealer, khadeejah