#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
JUSTIN BIEBER'S NEW VID, "WHERE ARE U NOW"

06-30-2015, 04:35 AM #1
Emerald
Chaplain
This is another occult/symbolistic masterpiece and one has to be very patient to notice, if not all, most symbols succeeding fast in the vid, more exactly on, around, in and out of Biebs Smile . Of course, the vid must be "frozen" multiple times. I tried to, but Im at work and I gotta be an obedient corporate slave at least apparently. I froze it somewhere at 3:05 and it "hit" me: Biebs with the all seeing eye pyramid above his head, while 2 alien heads were placed on his right and left side. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nntGTK2Fhb0

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

06-30-2015, 04:57 AM #2
freedmind
Marshall
(06-30-2015, 04:35 AM)Emerald Wrote:  This is another occult/symbolistic masterpiece and one has to be very patient to notice, if not all, most symbols succeeding fast in the vid, more exactly on, around, in and out of Biebs Smile . Of course, the vid must be "frozen" multiple times. I tried to, but Im at work and I gotta be an obedient corporate slave at least apparently. I froze it somewhere at 3:05 and it "hit" me: Biebs with the all seeing eye pyramid above his head, while 2 alien heads were placed on his right and left side. Enjoy!

Thanks. 
First thing i thought about is how he stepped out of the shadows like the handler from muse's video. the same black dizzy gray color. 
of course REMEMBER to MUTE this stuff as you watch it. 
You don't want this poison to hit you through your ear canal.  i'm absolutely serious.

yeah this video is as expected: fully stuffed with imagery that we register subconsciously, flashing way to fast to be able to interpret consciously. just as someone who wants to confuse someone else would put it together.

i saw the macdonalds ronald guy in there, nice product placement.
i couldn't be bothered to watch the entire thing.
they're so full of crap!
This post was last modified: 06-30-2015, 05:04 AM by freedmind.

only love can

06-30-2015, 05:32 AM #3
Emerald
Chaplain
(06-30-2015, 04:57 AM)freedmind Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:35 AM)Emerald Wrote:  This is another occult/symbolistic masterpiece and one has to be very patient to notice, if not all, most symbols succeeding fast in the vid, more exactly on, around, in and out of Biebs Smile . Of course, the vid must be "frozen" multiple times. I tried to, but Im at work and I gotta be an obedient corporate slave at least apparently. I froze it somewhere at 3:05 and it "hit" me: Biebs with the all seeing eye pyramid above his head, while 2 alien heads were placed on his right and left side. Enjoy!

Thanks. 
First thing i thought about is how he stepped out of the shadows like the handler from muse's video. the same black dizzy gray color. 
of course REMEMBER to MUTE this stuff as you watch it. 
You don't want this poison to hit you through your ear canal.  i'm absolutely serious.

yeah this video is as expected: fully stuffed with imagery that we register subconsciously, flashing way to fast to be able to interpret consciously. just as someone who wants to confuse someone else would put it together.

i saw the macdonalds ronald guy in there, nice product placement.
i couldn't be bothered to watch the entire thing.
they're so full of crap!

LOL, I didnt even think about listening to Biebs' "music", so obviously I watched it in the mute mode. Besides, at the end of the vid, u saw how he literally melts, disappears? Seriously Id be glad if someone would have the amount of time of patience to analyze the vid.

BTW any idea how can I post pics here? Thanks.
This post was last modified: 06-30-2015, 06:08 AM by Emerald.

People who surrender their former religious beliefs have got to be some of the smartest and bravest people in the world because they set out to find truth even while under the threat of "eternal damnations". George Carlin

06-30-2015, 07:28 PM #4
maggiehiggings
Squire
going by wayy too fast. no telling whats all crammed in there.

07-01-2015, 03:51 AM #5
Emerald
Chaplain
Try to freeze the vid at times, not step by step, even so, ull have surprises. Or not....

07-01-2015, 05:55 AM #6
Emerald
Chaplain
Biebs and his new "spiritual guides" (handlers, programmers.....)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hurch.html
This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 05:57 AM by Emerald.

07-03-2015, 12:52 PM #7
Sib3riatiger
Squire

"Bush did 9/11" second frame at 1:40

07-04-2015, 01:37 AM #8
MaryJane
Marshall
I'm sure we'll see a post on it soon. I did see a pretty good analysis on another site lol
This post was last modified: 07-04-2015, 01:37 AM by MaryJane.

07-04-2015, 06:27 PM #9
Emerald
Chaplain
Please, anyone, I repeat, how can I post pics here?

07-05-2015, 02:38 AM #10
Briandao
Chaplain
Even the alien guy standing next to him saying "Heroine is cool"...

All kind om symbolism and product placement.

Crappy video, crappy music, crappy artist.

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/where-are-u...in-bieber/
This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 02:50 AM by Briandao.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • MaryJane