What are your thoughts?
If its been already posted - sorry

More money, more problems
The following 2 users Like yiksmes's post:
  • Al Mualim, Tarikko

11-18-2016, 09:45 AM #2
Alex
Chaplain
(11-18-2016, 12:02 AM)yiksmes Wrote:  What are your thoughts?

Not surprised. Much of our reality was scripted a century ago. Such as Islam being pitted against Zionism to bring in ww3 as outlined in the protocols of zion. "They" are working for someone who has been alive for centuries. While mans time here may be limited and hes short sited because of it, Iblis won't see death until much, much later.

Hes supposed to be here to the very end, even after Islam is lifted from the planet. After Jesus's reign, the sun rising from the west, all of it. Even after the dukkan which will kill everyone with an atoms weight of iman.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • Al Mualim, yiksmes, Tarikko

11-18-2016, 10:05 AM #3
Lisa
Chaplain
(11-18-2016, 09:45 AM)Alex Wrote:  
(11-18-2016, 12:02 AM)yiksmes Wrote:  What are your thoughts?

Not surprised.  Much of our reality was scripted a century ago.  Such as Islam being pitted against Zionism to bring in ww3 as outlined in the protocols of zion.  "They" are working for someone who has been alive for centuries.  While mans time here may be limited and hes short sited because of it, Iblis won't see death until much, much later.

Hes supposed to be here to the very end, even after Islam is lifted from the planet.  After Jesus's reign, the sun rising from the west, all of it. Even after the dukkan which will kill everyone with an atoms weight of iman.
I thought islam was pitted against Jews by your founders own words about killing Jews wherever you find them?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

11-18-2016, 10:22 AM #4
Tarikko
Chaplain
Sigh....

Just Lisa being Lisa I guess

Hope you are well on this fine Friday, Lisa

But tell me, for love of God, where do you get your sources from?

Do you not know that a Muslim unjustly taking any life away, be it Jew, Christian, Buddhist, atheist... is a straight ticket to eternal damnation?

Why would I want to book myself a place in hell?

You know Lisa, and you could research it should you wish. When the Jews were persecuted in Europe by the Christians, hunted down like dogs, you know where they sought refuge and were allowed to worship freely?

In Muslim lands

Now how to you get your head around such a fact I got no clue

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 1 user Likes Tarikko's post:
  • yiksmes

11-18-2016, 10:34 AM #5
Lisa
Chaplain
(11-18-2016, 10:22 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Sigh....

Do you not know that a Muslim unjustly taking any life away, be it Jew, Christian, Buddhist, atheist... is a straight ticket to eternal damnation?

You know Lisa, and you could research it should you wish. When the Jews were persecuted in Europe by the Christians, hunted down like dogs, you know where they sought refuge and were allowed to worship freely?

In Muslim lands

Hello Tarikko, I'm doing well today, how are you?

You can google islam kill Jews wherever you find them and up pops many different links talking about how it does say that in he quran....

I thought the muslim had ways around some of the things said in the quran? Like how in the beginning when Mohammad was trying to get the Jews and Christians to come over to islam he was nice and peaceful to them and then when they wouldn't he got meaner with them. Then I guess it's taught that you go by the last words (which are about killing Jews and Christians) then the first nice words. That's what I've read anyway...probably could google that too and find people talking about that.

Are you taking in general or during WWII, where the Jews settled in muslim lands? And are you talking just about them settling in Israel?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

11-18-2016, 10:56 AM #6
Tarikko
Chaplain
(11-18-2016, 10:34 AM)Lisa Wrote:  
(11-18-2016, 10:22 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Sigh....

In Muslim lands

Hello Tarikko, I'm doing well today, how are you?

You can google islam kill Jews wherever you find them and up pops many different links talking about how it does say that in he quran....

I thought the muslim had ways around some of the things said in the quran? Like how in the beginning when Mohammad was trying to get the Jews and Christians to come over to islam he was nice and peaceful to them and then when they wouldn't he got meaner with them. Then I guess it's taught that you go by the last words (which are about killing Jews and Christians) then the first nice words. That's what I've read anyway...probably could google that too and find people talking about that.

Are you taking in general or during WWII, where the Jews settled in muslim lands? And are you talking just about them settling in Israel?

I'm ok Lisa, thanks for asking

Lisa, you know, I can google flat earth and find loads of links too, right?

Yes, Prophet Muhammad PBUH was all nice to them... until they decided to let the enemy by the backdoor in Medina in order to exterminate all the Muslims. And they had a treaty, a covenant between them.

What do you call this?

Someone who been nice to you all along, only for you to betray him and sign his death warrant behind his back...

This is treachery.. despicable betrayal

All those verses you referring to relate to that instance in particular. War time that is.

Otherwise, walking straight up to a Jew and killing him is, as I said, a crime that would land you in hell.

War and self-defense is different.

Can I not google Violence + Bible and get dozens of verses such as:

Attack a town, put every woman child to the sword, but keep the young girls for yourself?  Wink

Now do I go round based on that promulgating that the Bible is evil? Simply no. Because that would be dismissing context.

You know Lisa, we still have Jewish families here in Lebanon.. How come no one even attempted to harm them?

Syria has a Jewish population of almost 100,000. There is a quarter in Damascus, they call it the Jewish quarter. It is notorious for magic. Yes believe it.

They live in peace.

Iran has a big Jewish population as well... how come they were allowed to live????

Kill em ALL!!!! INFIDELS!!!!!

LOL

I'm kidding, ok?

And this was the persecution I am referring to.

Just a small sample.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

Scroll down to Jews

They sought refuge in Muslim lands and they were granted that refuge.

Not only that. They were also allowed to worship freely.

How do you get your head around this, it baffles me.
This post was last modified: 11-18-2016, 11:07 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

• yiksmes

11-18-2016, 11:09 AM #7
Lisa
Chaplain
(11-18-2016, 10:56 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  I'm ok Lisa, thanks for asking

Lisa, you know, I can google flat earth and find loads of links too, right?

Yes, Prophet Muhammad PBUH was all nice to them... until they decided to let the enemy by the backdoor in Medina in order to exterminate all the Muslims. And they had a treaty, a covenant between them.

What do you call this?

Someone who been nice to you all along, only for you to betray him and sign his death warrant behind his back...

This is treachery.. despicable betrayal

All those verses you referring to relate to that instance in particular. War time that is.

Otherwise, walking straight up to a Jew and killing him is, as I said, a crime that would land you in hell.

War and self-defense is different.

Can I not google Violence + Bible and get dozens of verses such as:

Attack a town, put every woman child to the sword, but keep the young girls for yourself?  Wink

You know Lisa, we still have Jewish families here in Lebanon.. How come no one even attempted to harm them?

Syria has a Jewish population of almost 100,000. There is a quarter in Damascus, they call it the Jewish quarter. It is notorious for magic. Yes believe it.

They live in peace.

Iran has a big Jewish population as well... how come they were allowed to live????

Kill em ALL!!!! INFIDELS!!!!!

LOL

I'm kidding, ok?

And this was the persecution I am referring to.

Just a small sample.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

Scroll down to Jews

They sought refuge in Muslim lands and they were granted that refuge.

Not only that. They were also allowed to worship freely.

How do you get your head around this, it baffles me.
I would say you can google anything and find a website about it...it's all about whether you believe the site you're getting your info from. And I do believe the sites I've gotten my islam education from....

It sounds to me that there has been a revisionist history going on with the muslims....what enemy did the Jews let in the back door? And what back door are ya talking about? Like to a building? 

Lol, you do happen to find verses in the Bible and take them out of context..to a point. Ya, you can find violence in the Bible since people are violent...

I would guess that Jews did go to muslim lands because of being scattered from Israel when they were dispersed....they went to a lot of different lands and lived though they've been despised and lied about every place they've been which is why they've gone back to the land God gave them. Which is why they have an army to keep themselves safe. The last straw being where they were nearly annihilated in Germany and no nation wanted them or tried to help them until nearly 6 million were killed in the most ruthless and cruel way possible...

11-18-2016, 11:13 AM #8
Tarikko
Chaplain
Dear me...

A year here and not even picked ONE thing...

Whatever keeps your cognitive dissonance in check, Lisa.

Have a nice weekend.

• yiksmes

11-18-2016, 11:29 AM #9
Lisa
Chaplain
(11-18-2016, 11:13 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  Dear me...

A year here and not even picked ONE thing...

Whatever keeps your cognitive dissonance in check, Lisa.

Have a nice weekend.
Like I said we both believe our sources are right....

Have a lovely weekend yourself Smile

11-18-2016, 11:42 AM #10
Alex
Chaplain
Not sure why you bother engaging a stone.  It only seeks discontentment.

Far as hateful links popping up,.. Heard of #theycant  ?

Just seen a video maybe a week or so ago with a France talk show kicking a comedian off because he made a joke about Jews only for the same host to go on and spew hate speech towards Muslims to another guest.

If i can find it I'll link it.  Shines light on the double standards in the age of the dajjal.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • yiksmes, Kung Fu