#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
I'm Rick James, b! RIP "real" Dave Chappelle.

11-13-2016, 01:56 AM #1
MaryJane
Marshall
Anybody watching SNL? I generally make a point to avoid it, as I view it as a celebration of stupidity and propaganda, but when I heard Dave Chappelle was hosting, I had to watch!
That being said, this is NOT THE Dave Chappelle I know and love. 
This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 01:57 AM by MaryJane.
The following 1 user Likes MaryJane's post:
  • Ambuler

11-13-2016, 07:35 AM #2
btor
Marshall
(11-13-2016, 01:56 AM)MaryJane Wrote:  Anybody watching SNL? I generally make a point to avoid it, as I view it as a celebration of stupidity and propaganda, but when I heard Dave Chappelle was hosting, I had to watch!

Do not be surprised.
Step 1 create or let the lonely hero emerge
Step 2 make or let people identify with/ root for the lonely hero, let him attack.
Step 3 crush lonely hero, easy because contrary to hollywood propaganda, alone means vulnerable.
Result, demoralization of all followers.

Don't make this plot work on you. BTW, is that not the same as a mind control technique?

Distinguished Member of the MMOCC, Modern Mainstream Orthodox Christian Church. Founded oct. 2016, in holy war with the infidel mockers of the Sacred Cube of Analogy since nov. 2016.
The following 2 users Like btor's post:
  • Freetoday, MaryJane

11-13-2016, 08:32 AM #3
Alex
Chaplain
(11-13-2016, 01:56 AM)MaryJane Wrote:  Anybody watching SNL? I generally make a point to avoid it, as I view it as a celebration of stupidity and propaganda, but when I heard Dave Chappelle was hosting, I had to watch!

No, i don't watch any tv.  But Chappelle changed awhile ago.  

The Chappelle show.

"Dave" ... "after Africa"
[Image: 635985892689715114-GettyImages-450906466.jpg]

The guy looks.. "different".

[Image: GTY_dave_chappelle_split_sk_140417_2_16x9_992.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I don't buy the cloning angle that's been put out there because man cannot grow a soul in a test tube.  But a demon possession can change outer appearances.  

Possibly Dave went to Africa to escape what most actors have to go through to advance (ie get on their knees / casting couch).. but he missed the fame, regretted it.

Came back and submitted. Agreed to a few SRA's and now Dave has "multiple" personalities.  

This likely sounds off the wall but to me its plausible.  You have to admit the Dave now looks nothing like the Dave from 5 years ago.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 4 users Like Alex's post:
  • Freetoday, Ambuler, yiksmes, MaryJane

11-13-2016, 07:47 PM #4
Ambuler
Marshall
I've been saying the same thing for about a year and a half-that is NOT the same Dave. No one believes me.
The following 2 users Like Ambuler's post:
  • Freetoday, MaryJane

11-13-2016, 08:38 PM #5
MaryJane
Marshall
I agree with all of you, unfortunately I don't know how to quote you all at once. Appearances can change, yes, but he is different. His demeanor, his spirit for lack of a better word. I also don't buy the cloning angle, I think the likelihood of him being replaced is more believable than that. Idk, he seems dead inside. He used to have that sparkle of genius, now he seems like a robot.
The following 2 users Like MaryJane's post:
  • Alex, Ambuler

11-14-2016, 03:30 PM #6
Freetoday
Justiciar
i THINK THE CLONING TECHNOLOGY IS OLD AND TOTALLY POSSIBLE.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

11-14-2016, 04:04 PM #7
Alex
Chaplain
(11-14-2016, 03:30 PM)Freetoday Wrote:  i THINK THE CLONING TECHNOLOGY IS OLD AND TOTALLY POSSIBLE.

A look alike is more probable.  

They say everyone has a twin.  Idk how true it is but when i was in school alot of people told me i looked like the lead from Greenday.  

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

I don't see it at all, especially now some 15-20 years later.

As I've mentioned, the problem with clones is man can't create a soul.  I don't see a djinn / demon animating a corpse either.  A demon can take the shape of a man, but that's not the case here.  

They can clone sheep.  They can't, nor will they ever be able to create life.  

Either the dude has demons..  find someone who dealt with a possessed friend.  They will tell you their looks literally change

Or Dave refused to play ball so they found a replica (look alike).

The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • MaryJane

11-16-2016, 06:35 AM #8
sophiaponders2
Peasant
hi it is me sophia friends.. havent been here in a while and forgot my password.... hihi.. but screw Chappelle . he even insulted his friend Prince on SNL Dodgy he was against what what...? sell out. pray 4 him... idiot
This post was last modified: 11-16-2016, 06:36 AM by sophiaponders2.
The following 1 user Likes sophiaponders2's post:
  • JayGirl

11-16-2016, 09:05 AM #9
Alex
Chaplain
(11-16-2016, 06:35 AM)sophiaponders2 Wrote:  hi it is me sophia friends.. havent been here in a while and forgot my password.... hihi.. but screw Chappelle . he even insulted his friend Prince on SNL Dodgy he was against what what...? sell out. pray 4 him... idiot

WB.