The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Stephen Colbert

06-29-2015, 10:59 AM #1
freedmind
Marshall
I'm a huge fan. 
Then i saw him flashing this sign. 
Are they aware why they flash it?
is it just another sign for "innocent" rock'n'roll? to show they're having a rocking good time?
Are they told to flash the sign infront of the cameras?
Do they do it because they've seen it done so many times in media, they just "monkey see, monkey do"?

list of multiple people in the entertainment INDUSTRY flashing the sign: 
http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

What do you think about Mr. Colbert?
This post was last modified: 07-12-2015, 09:21 AM by freedmind.

only love can
The following 1 user Likes freedmind's post:
  • Scimitar

06-29-2015, 11:19 AM #2
martin71
Knight
Good link, the whale.to site has some fantastic stuff.

Looking at the list of people and the pictures, so many I used to admire on there. It seems to me that hand sign they like to flash is mocking ordinary decent people on so many levels. All in the club, we're displaying it, etc etc. I also think sometimes they make that gesture to advertise themselves to others about which side of the fence they are on

06-29-2015, 12:03 PM #3
SheWatches
Justiciar
I would hope with some of these people (like Colbert) the sign is more simply flashing the "hang loose"
Hawaiian symbol or the "V for victory" sign. That's what I hope anyway... though I'm sure the rest of them are just flagrantly saying "Yay, we're in the club -- wait, what club exactly are we in again?"  Some know for sure & don't care, others may just think it's a cool sign & have no idea what it really means...

I like Colbert & hope he hasn't sold out... when Jim Carrey was doing his mock-Illuminati on Kimmel's show & then wore a full-on devil suit on SNL  - do you think in some way he was reaching out to the audience saying, "Wake up  -  help!"  Carrey is supposedly a Buddhist so it's hard to think of him dumping his spiritual life so fast.

This post was last modified: 06-29-2015, 12:06 PM by SheWatches.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?

06-29-2015, 01:35 PM #4
kma
Squire
I have always liked him, but I started having doubts about who he really when he started wearing (and selling) red wrist bands.  The first time I saw this was right after viewing pictures of celebs with red strings around their wrists (Kabbalah). Celebs such as Madonna, Rhianna, Ashton Kuchner.  So, maybe it is a coincidence, at least that is what I wanted to believe.  Except he was given the tonight show.  I think all of these late night shows have become controlled.  I have not seen his debut yet, but I am going to watch it and see. I just don't think he would have been given this show unless he was one of them but I do hope I am wrong. 

I watched his last show on Colbert Report. It was awhile back, but I seem to remember that he got a big send off from some big names who are thought to be illuminati members.

He might be one of those guys that likes what he is doing so much that he was willing to sell out for it.
The following 1 user Likes kma's post:
  • Scimitar

06-30-2015, 03:23 AM #5
freedmind
Marshall
yeah, some red wrist bands are for hiv awareness. 

but, of course i'm still a fan of colbert and i am excited about his new show where he'll be himself, that's gonna be real interesting, i really want to hear what he has to say as himself.

only love can

06-30-2015, 04:09 PM #6
SheWatches
Justiciar
Sigh... as much as I don't want to admit it I think Colbert did sell out...

This man may be easy to make fun of & missed the mark on certain things, but he's one of the few that are actually trying to alert the public that Something is Most Definitely Rotten in Denver International Airport:

1)  Colbert Report Denver Int. Airport

2) This is William Tapley responding to Colbert:

3) ...and here is a pretty good Illuminati expose on the DIA:

My point here is, just because you're making fun of the so-called 'kooks' whose antennae are up
doesn't mean that something is not terribly wrong about that creepy facility... and Colbert should know that.

How do they get the "m" on the M&M?
The following 1 user Likes SheWatches's post:
  • Scimitar

07-01-2015, 06:04 AM #7
freedmind
Marshall
the colbert coverage of the airport ads to making "conspiracy theorists" look ridiculous. but it also sets light on it.

what about the aurora shooting. it happened in close connection to the denver airport. 

the horse "blucifer", looks like the blue horse of death in the apocalypse. 

I still have a lot to uncover about these subjects.

Peace
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 06:18 AM by freedmind.

only love can
  • Scimitar

07-01-2015, 04:18 PM #8
Corvus Metus
Marshall
Before you look too deeply into the symbolism of hand gestures, you need to understand that same gesture means different thing to different cultures.  The thumb's up, for example, is seen as a positive gesture in most English speaking countries.  Do it in Iran and you're basically flipping people off.  

The "sign of the horns" is the same.  While most of its uses are "occult" in nature, they aren't all related to the exhalation of evil.  In fact, in Italy,  it's used as a ward against evil.  It became popular in heavy metal and rock music through Ronnie James Dio, who claimed that he didn't want to do the peace  sign that Ozzy was known for so he simply used a gesture his grandmother, who was from Italy, often used.  Is it true? Or some bullshit to cover his trail?

Well, here's the thing.  It doesn't matter.  Magicak ritual is a deliberate thing.  You can't accidentally do it, so just because you flash it at some rock show doesn't mean you're doing anything for them.  So the only think you have left is the possibility that it might be some Illuminati identifier... But it'd be a rather poor one.

As to Colbert making fun of conspiracy theorists...  I'd argue conspiracy theorists are easy targets. There's a fine line between seeking truth and wearing a tin foil hat, seeing the Devil everywhere.  I don't think most people here would buy into the who reptilian angle and when it gets down to it, the whole secret Luciferian cabal isn't any less outlandish to most people.  Lord know, I believe this.   Personally, if the powers that be worship any  demon is Mammon. 

I've come to see in the Land of the Free,  there's only a future for the chosen few.
Billy Bragg - To Have And To Have Not
The following 1 user Likes Corvus Metus's post:
  • Scimitar

07-02-2015, 03:33 AM #9
freedmind
Marshall
(07-01-2015, 04:18 PM)Corvus Metus Wrote:  Before you look too deeply into the symbolism of hand gestures, you need to understand that same gesture means different thing to different cultures.  The thumb's up, for example, is seen as a positive gesture in most English speaking countries.  Do it in Iran and you're basically flipping people off.  

The "sign of the horns" is the same.  While most of its uses are "occult" in nature, they aren't all related to the exhalation of evil.  In fact, in Italy,  it's used as a ward against evil.  It became popular in heavy metal and rock music through Ronnie James Dio, who claimed that he didn't want to do the peace  sign that Ozzy was known for so he simply used a gesture his grandmother, who was from Italy, often used.  Is it true? Or some bullshit to cover his trail?

Well, here's the thing.  It doesn't matter.  Magicak ritual is a deliberate thing.  You can't accidentally do it, so just because you flash it at some rock show doesn't mean you're doing anything for them.  So the only think you have left is the possibility that it might be some Illuminati identifier... But it'd be a rather poor one.

As to Colbert making fun of conspiracy theorists...  I'd argue conspiracy theorists are easy targets. There's a fine line between seeking truth and wearing a tin foil hat, seeing the Devil everywhere.  I don't think most people here would buy into the who reptilian angle and when it gets down to it, the whole secret Luciferian cabal isn't any less outlandish to most people.  Lord know, I believe this.   Personally, if the powers that be worship any  demon is Mammon. 

I like the idea that it's used as a sign to fight off evil. like it means in italy. 
thanks

only love can
  • Scimitar

07-06-2015, 06:23 AM #10
freedmind
Marshall
So, there are good people flashing the sign for reason a, and, there are bad people flashing the sign for reason b.

I want to think Colbert is flashing the sign for a good reason.
And. I have a feeling he's good.
 Smile

He also burned bush at the White House correspondance dinner in 2006.

I just don't have the energy to dig deeper into it atm.

I like Colbert. That much I know.
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 06:24 AM by freedmind.

only love can