#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
How are you not shaking with fear at this knowledge?

06-29-2015, 09:26 AM #1
freedmind
Marshall
How can you be aware of all this, the fake news in the media, everything you thought was real growing up, and not freak out?

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
i'm asking because i need advice on how to cope with this "new" state of the world. 
thank you.

only love can

06-29-2015, 11:58 AM #2
Loki
Chaplain
(06-29-2015, 09:26 AM)freedmind Wrote:  How can you be aware of all this, the fake news in the media, everything you thought was real growing up, and not freak out?

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
i'm asking because i need advice on how to cope with this "new" state of the world. 
thank you.

Never had much of an issue not thinking about it. Nothing really changes due to any knowledge you've acquired unless you let it consume you. If all you do is read forums like this or websites like Vigilant Citizen and Alex Jones and Icke all day then I can see how you'd be overwhelmed. Any time anything consumes your mind or all of your time it's overwhelming. I mostly don't think about any of this stuff when I'm not on this site and I've always been that way. I also have a more grounded outlook than many that hang out in this subculture I imagine.

I have noticed that others tend to just need time and then they chill out. After a few months this sort of thing seems less pressing and after a year or so you'll be so jaded you'll hardly have an interest in it most likely haha.

“Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.”
Marcus Aurelius

"In my opinion, there is a more scientific approach we can take to all hot-button issues. We do this when we stop demonizing the opposing viewpoints or victimizing ourselves, and we acknowledge and account for our own biases and emotions to the best of our ability."
--- Elliott C. Morgan

06-29-2015, 12:16 PM #3
freedmind
Marshall
(06-29-2015, 11:58 AM)Loki Wrote:  
(06-29-2015, 09:26 AM)freedmind Wrote:  How can you be aware of all this, the fake news in the media, everything you thought was real growing up, and not freak out?

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
thank you.

Never had much of an issue not thinking about it. Nothing really changes due to any knowledge you've acquired unless you let it consume you. If all you do is read forums like this or websites like Vigilant Citizen and Alex Jones and Icke all day then I can see how you'd be overwhelmed. Any time anything consumes your mind or all of your time it's overwhelming. I mostly don't think about any of this stuff when I'm not on this site and I've always been that way. I also have a more grounded outlook than many that hang out in this subculture I imagine.

I have noticed that others tend to just need time and then they chill out. After a few months this sort of thing seems less pressing and after a year or so you'll be so jaded you'll hardly have an interest in it most likely haha.

and by then "they"'ve taken over!

oh well. good you have a solid foundation. 
i'm paranoid because i have reasons to be, but i do feel that when i take a break from being online, visiting these sites, i do feel better.
gotta balance it i suppose. 

thanks for the inspiration.
have a good one

only love can

06-29-2015, 01:38 PM #4
Keepon44
Squire
(06-29-2015, 12:16 PM)freedmind Wrote:  

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
thank you.

i'm paranoid because i have reasons to be, but i do feel that when i take a break from being online, visiting these sites, i do feel better.

have a good one

Well don't go to drugs just because of this knowledge. Truth is it all was happening anyway why let it effect you? I do get freaked out sometimes then I just think to myself it is scripted to happen in the Bible. I need to enjoy my wife and dogs and kid(soon)  as much as I can. Our reward for loving God and Jesus will be eternal life. Us accepting him no matter what and refusing the mark of the beast will give us salvation. So yes it is tough at times... But think of why God is doing this. Look how evil this world is. It's time for God to have his second coming. We will all be reunited there in heaven.

06-29-2015, 01:49 PM #5
Scimitar
Grand Commander

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
thank you.

Was you really in any real danger before you knew this stuff? the answer is NO, because they don't really care for individuals Freedmind, they worry more about "organisations" and only occasionally does some one - become dangerous enough to watch their own back - for example - whistle blowers.

You're like the rest of us - not important enough to garner any real attention.

Fear? it is not justified.

I don't need drugs, alcohol, anything... But I do need to smile Smile a lot.

Scimi

Out beyond ideas
of wrong-doing,

and right-doing,

there is a field...

...I'll meet you there.
€

Jalaluddin Rumi

06-29-2015, 02:51 PM #6
The Creeper
Chaplain
I am basically just saying what scimi and Loki have said. We are not important enough to be on their radar unless we are gathering together in large numbers. Even then, they have many ways to discredit us if we start getting too loud. If you are not a rich, devil-worshipping bastard like them who is defecting from their group or a whistle blower about to expose something big, you shouldn't find yourself with a bullet in your head, in a burnt out car, dead from "suicide".

I think knowing the truth about the world is important. I also realise that the truth can hurt, especially when you really grasp the true horror of this world. If you find that what you uncover is really upsetting you just take a break for a while. While the truth is important, I don't think it is as important as your own happiness/state of mind and spending time with your loved ones.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-29-2015, 03:57 PM #7
Hex
Wanderer
(06-29-2015, 09:26 AM)freedmind Wrote:  how do you cope?
thank you.
What is there to fear? What are the beliefs being bought into regarding the supposed 'Elite' in relation to you?

Yes, one has seen beyond the propaganda of the MSM. That's certainly a step in the right direction, however there is also the propaganda regarding the nature of the Self that many have readily accepted. The world is heading in a positive direction; the negativity simply seems more pronounced due to Fear on their part. They do not have nearly as much power as they'd let you think they have.

"We check and repress the divinity that stirs within us, to fall down and worship the divinity that is dead without us."
--  Henry David Thoreau, 1851

My Site: www.intelligentinfinity.net

06-29-2015, 04:17 PM #8
Thunderian
Chaplain
All this was prophesied, and knowing that the One who holds me knows all things takes all my fears away.

06-29-2015, 07:39 PM #9
zenith
Marshall

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
thank you.

I am not in any fear. I am careful but not afraid. I believe in God and I believe in goodness and the power of light and love. I have faith and I know that although there are negative forces at work, there are also positive ones.

06-30-2015, 11:03 AM #10
freedmind
Marshall
(06-29-2015, 01:38 PM)Keepon44 Wrote:  
(06-29-2015, 12:16 PM)freedmind Wrote:  

How do manage?
drugs?
alcohol?
surpression?
numbing?

how do you cope?
thank you.

have a good one

Well don't go to drugs just because of this knowledge. Truth is it all was happening anyway why let it effect you? I do get freaked out sometimes then I just think to myself it is scripted to happen in the Bible. I need to enjoy my wife and dogs and kid(soon)  as much as I can. Our reward for loving God and Jesus will be eternal life. Us accepting him no matter what and refusing the mark of the beast will give us salvation. So yes it is tough at times... But think of why God is doing this. Look how evil this world is. It's time for God to have his second coming. We will all be reunited there in heaven.

Oh, so, you cope by religion then. thanks

only love can