The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Soros versus Trump: Anti-Zionism allegations

10-15-2016, 09:33 AM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/13/1...d-Campaign

Ha!! Ha!! The circus is in town.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 2 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • slave_of_God, Stride

10-15-2016, 09:41 AM #2
Stride
Chaplain
Daily Kos? What is that? Yet another American cultural Marxist "news site"?

That article reads like "The Trotsky Times"
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-15-2016, 09:56 AM #3
Allegedly
Marshall
Typical left wing bs. Take actual words spoken add a conspiracy theory ( which they say is false) Boom- label someone anti-Semitic. 
The following 2 users Like Allegedly's post:
  • slave_of_God, Stride

10-15-2016, 10:16 AM #4
Stride
Chaplain
This piece must have been written in a safe space in Brooklyn with a pacifier in their mouth holding a teddy bear. 

Quote:“Trump Manages To Channel Goebbels”: White Nationalists Cheer Nominee’s Conspiratorial Speech Packed With Anti-Semitic Themes

October 14, 2016 2:09 PM EDT  ››› OLIVER WILLIS

The racist white nationalist movement is once again thrilled with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, this time over a Thursday speech he gave that has been criticized for trafficking in anti-Semitic themes. 

In his speech, delivered in West Palm Beach, FL, Trump said that “global special interests” and “the Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it” were working against his campaign along with attacks “orchestrated by the Clintons and their media allies.” 

Trump also went on to slam “a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.”

“This is a conspiracy against you, the American people, and we cannot let this happen or continue. This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization itself,” Trump told the audience.

The Washington Post noted that the speech was “laced with the kind of global conspiracies and invective common in the writings of the alternative-right, white-nationalist activists who see him as their champion.” The Post also pointed out that the speech “bore the imprint” of Stephen Bannon, Trump’s campaign CEO and the chairman of Breitbart.com, which he has described as “the platform for the alt-right.”

In reaction to the speech, Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, wrote on Twitter that the Trump campaign “should avoid rhetoric [and] tropes that historically have been used [against] Jews [and] still spur #antisemitism.” 

Several reporters also note Trump’s trafficking in anti-Semitic tropes, including Politico’s Eli Stokols, who wrote, “The hints of anti-Semitism were strong.”

Trump and his campaign allies have an ongoing and disturbing relationship with the white nationalist movement, including embracing white nationalist themes, retweeting white nationalist accounts on Twitter, and appearing on white nationalist radio programs. His campaign has been cheeredevery step of the way by his white nationalist supporters.  

Following Thursday’s speech, white nationalists praised the content of the speech and responded to criticism of Trump’s language with blatant anti-Semitism:

The Right Stuff: “Trump Manages To Channel Goebbels,” Is “88% Woke.” The white nationalist “alt-right” site The Right Stuff praised Trump’s speech, with writer Lawrence Murray arguing, “somehow Trump manages to channel Goebbels and ‘Detroit Republicanism’ all at the same time.” 

Murray added that the speech was “almost unprecedented in its militancy and vitriol for the luegenpresse and the brahmins.” (“Luegenpresse” is a term Nazis used to denigrate the media  -- “lying press” -- that has recently been revived by racists.) He also described Trump’s speech as “88% woke” (88 is used by white nationalists as an abbreviation of “Heil Hitler”), adding, “Can you picture the shvitzing that must be going on in some circles right now? I can, and it’s glorious.” [The Right Stuff, 10/13/16]

Racist Radio Host David Duke Praises Trump's "Incredible Speech," Rails Against "Jewish Supremacists" And "Jewish Radicals" Who Are Waging A “Vicious Attack Against Trump.” 

Duke, a former leader of the Klu Klux Klan and current Republican Louisiana Senate candidate, used his radio show to call Trump’s speech “maybe the strongest, most all out speech concerning the war that is being waged against us and the war that is being waged by the oligarchs who control the international banks and the globalists” before claiming “Jewish supremacists” are using their control of the media and other institutions to attack Trump:

DAVID DUKE: Donald Trump had an incredible speech last night in West Palm Beach maybe the strongest, most all out speech concerning the war that is being waged against us and the war that is being waged by the oligarchs who control the international banks and the globalists. He called them out, the bankers, the globalists, and he called out the fact that they are in total war mode against him. He's been saying for weeks that Hillary Clinton -- his campaign is not against Hillary Clinton, his campaign really is against the media. 
[...]

These Jewish supremacists and these Jewish radicals who have been dominating international banking, the financing of politics and leaders, bribing them in effect, the people who have controlled the media, the people who have controlled the political apparatus in so many countries, who have controlled much of the academia, much of the discourse, they're crazy. They're willing to risk World War III for their political objectives in the Middle East, in Israel, and elsewhere. Now nothing signals this more than what's happening right now with Donald Trump. I mean, they're in a full court, all out war against Donald Trump and they've been planning this a long time. They have gone so overboard, that's the problem that they face, though, because they've gone so overboard with this vicious attack against Trump that it's becoming apparent to people. And no candidate has ever better exposed or more exposed the vicious lying media than Donald Trump has. 

What a service he's done for us. [Rense Radio Network, David Duke Show10/14/16]

Neo-Nazi Website Infostormer Says The Speech Was A "Full-Strike On The Jews," Fantasizes About "Rounding Up The Kikes Onto The Deportation Trains."

In a post at neo-Nazi website Infostormer, writer Marcus Cicero claimed he was skeptical that Trump would ever "launch a full-strike on the Jews," but the candidate "has exceeded our expectations once again." Cicero mocked concerns about the anti-Semitism in the speech from "the vast majority of Christ-Killers with internet influence" and said he had not seen such "rabid rage ... since the glory days of 1930’s Germany." He also fantasized about "rounding up the Kikes onto the deportation trains and planes." From Infostormer:

Would he ever launch a full-strike on the Jews, who have sought to cripple his candidacy from Day One?
We most assuredly did not think so, but it looks like Glorious Leader has exceeded our expectations once again, using the parasite-ridden city of West Palm Beach, Florida to deliver a scathing attack on the “interwoven thread” of international finance, Globalism, and the media.

While he did not use the word “Jew” specifically in his speech, the vast majority of Christ-Killers with internet influence and access immediately jumped upon the awe-inspiring rally with a rabid rage not seen since the glory days of 1930’s Germany.
[...]

When we’re busy rounding up the Kikes onto the deportation trains and planes, I want them to understand that it was their own overreaching and neurotic insanity that brought their schemes and hustles crashing down.

While I obviously do not condone even a single Jew making even a single shekel from manipulating a White man or woman, it has to be admitted that they had it quite good in this country for generations.

But instead of sitting back content with their profits and simple corruption of higher echelons of society, the Jew sought even greater upheaval and discord; a desire driven by a sick biological drive that forever calls for the annihilation of host societies.

And now the sweet and wonderful backlash has arrived.

And it tastes so unbelievably delectable. [Infostormer, 10/14/16]

Neo Nazi Site Daily Stormer: “Trump Affirmed” That The Media Is “The Lying Jewish Mouthpiece Of International Finance.”

The neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer praised Trump’s speech in a October 14 post headlined “Jews Go Into Red Alert at Trump’s Historic Speech Denouncing International Finance, Globalism and the Media":

Trump’s speech in West Palm Beach, Florida today will go down as a major turning point in the history of Western rebirth–or its last gasp. In it, Trump affirmed what has become transparent this election: the mass media isn’t “biased” in the innocent sense, it’s the lying Jewish mouthpiece of international finance and plutocracy, seeking to protect agendas that make trillions of dollars for a small film of scum at the very top, at the expense of middle and working class Americans.

Trump encouraged the masses of people to unite and fight back against a corrupt and malicious system run by amoral bankers who meet and make policy with our politicians behind closed doors towards a world without borders or national sovereignty.

Trump noted that any time somebody represents the voice of the majority against globalization, ‘certain forces’ accuse these dissidents of “racism” and “sexism.” This is clearly a nod at the carefully interwoven web of media, finance, political correctness – with the eternal Jew as the treading spider trapping its opposition within it. 

[Daily Stormer, 10/14/16]
White Nationalist Paul Ray Ramsey: “When Trump Talks About Nation Wrecking Globalists, Jews Assume He Is Talking About Them.” 

White nationalist video blogger Paul Ray Ramsey (who also goes by the name Ramzpaul) wrote, “It is interesting when Trump talks about nation wrecking globalists, Jews assume he is talking about them. Why would they think that?” [Twitter, 10/13/16]

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/10/14...nti/213844
This post was last modified: 10-15-2016, 10:19 AM by Stride.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-15-2016, 10:31 AM #5
Lady
Chaplain
Trump supporter actor Jon Voight calls out George Soros as being an "evil man" in a newly-released video.
I thought Voight was a controlled and elite puppet. Hmmm....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...e-america/

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • Freetoday

10-15-2016, 11:05 AM #6
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
Trump over Hillary anyday. I don't trust Trump, after all we're talking about a potential candidate to run bat-shit crazy America. Why Trump is the better option?

- Puts his money where his mouth is. - Self funded, his business/reputation is on the line.
- The Mainstream media hate this guy - The same media that sells us war, and all the other degenerate crap.
- Tells it how it is, to the faces of those in the power vaccume eg: Hillary and her husband.
- Is A businessman which is what politics is really all about - Employment, management is his strong side which is needed.
- wants to restore relationships with Russia and other foreign enetities = WW3 will be on hold.
- very hard to bribe, corrupt due to this man being a billionaire and maybe money isn't all he is after anymore.
- Isn't A racist, I mean which idiot would want to be favoured by the populace to then just spew racism.
- He is just simply the best alternative to Hillary.
- I don't trust him.

-

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 2 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Vytas, slave_of_God

10-15-2016, 12:43 PM #7
Alex
Chaplain
(10-15-2016, 11:05 AM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  Trump over Hillary anyday. I don't trust Trump, after all we're talking about a potential candidate to run bat-shit crazy America. Why Trump is the better option?

- Puts his money where his mouth is. - Self funded, his business/reputation is on the line.
He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.  Daddy gave him millions to start up.
- The Mainstream media hate this guy - The same media that sells us war, and all the other degenerate crap.
Kabuki theater.  If the Zionist media hated him they would never mention him.  After all, no such thing as bad publicity.  Everyone knows who Chump is because the media is constantly mentioning him.
- Tells it how it is, to the faces of those in the power vaccume eg: Hillary and her husband.
He says what will get people riled up.  If he told it like it was he wouldn't be routinely grabbing ankles for Israhell.

- Is A businessman which is what politics is really all about - Employment, management is his strong side which is needed.
Idk why people think he will increase jobs when every one of his factories are on foreign shores.  Hes been shipping jobs away for decades.

- wants to restore relationships with Russia and other foreign enetities = WW3 will be on hold.
Who do you think is poking Russia?  Let me give you a hint, every road to Washington must pass through Tel Aviv.  Now ask yourself who owns Trump.
- very hard to bribe, corrupt due to this man being a billionaire and maybe money isn't all he is after anymore.
He is far, far from being the richest man in the world.  Like every other billionaire out there, they all want a 2nd mountain of gold beside the one they already have.
- Isn't A racist, I mean which idiot would want to be favoured by the populace to then just spew racism.
Hes simply playing his cards.  Hes there to make Benghazi look good.  Hes likely not racist but it doesn't really matter.  Hes elite all the way, something Murica needs to get rid of.
- He is just simply the best alternative to Hillary.
There are many negative things about Benghazi.  How do you get someone like her elected, throw someone worse in the ring.  Whats sad is 2 scumbags are the choices out of 330,000,000 people.

- I don't trust him.
None of them are trustworthy.  How do you know a politician is lying?  When his lips start moving.

-

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 6 users Like Alex's post:
  • slave_of_God, Freetoday, Trenton, Tarikko, Orwell's mentor, Lady

10-15-2016, 01:02 PM #8
Lady
Chaplain
George Soros Refresher Course:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08...is-and-why

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 2 users Like Lady's post:
  • slave_of_God, Freetoday

10-15-2016, 09:01 PM #9
Freetoday
Justiciar
Trump is just like his daddy. His being a racist is a non issue really. His faction is different from the Clintons. The idea that those Jew bankers let him have those shows and all those deals without manipulating him doesn't make sense to me.

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 1 user Likes Freetoday's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-15-2016, 10:22 PM #10
EliasP
Justiciar
(10-15-2016, 12:43 PM)Alex Wrote:  1. If the Zionist media hated him they would never mention him.

2. If he told it like it was he wouldn't be routinely grabbing ankles for Israhell.

3. Who do you think is poking Russia?  Let me give you a hint, every road to Washington must pass through Tel Aviv.  Now ask yourself who owns Trump.

4. He is far, far from being the richest man in the world.  Like every other billionaire out there, they all want a 2nd mountain of gold beside the one they already have. 

5. Hes simply playing his cards.  Hes there to make Benghazi look good.  Hes likely not racist but it doesn't really matter.  Hes elite all the way, something Murica needs to get rid of. 

6. None of them are trustworthy.  How do you know a politician is lying?  When his lips start moving.

False.

Trump -
"They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and your family, they will seek to destroy everything about you, including your reputation. They will lie, lie, lie, and then again they will do worse than that, they will do whatever is necessary."
"I’ve seen first hand the corruption and the sickness that has taken over our politics. You’ve seen it and I’ve seen it and we’re all watching together. They knew they would throw every lie they could at me and my family and my loved ones. They knew they would stop at nothing to try to stop me. But I never knew, as bad as it would be, I never knew it would be this vile, that it would be this bad, that it would be this vicious. Nevertheless, I take all of these slings and arrows gladly for you. I take them for our movement so that we can have our country back."

Hitler -
"He will stop at nothing. His utterly low-down conduct is so appalling that one really cannot be surprised if in the imagination of our people the Jew is pictured as the incarnation of Satan and the symbol of evil. The ignorance of the broad masses as regards the inner character of the Jew, and the lack of instinct and insight that our upper classes display, are some of the reasons which explain how it is that so many people fall an easy prey to the systematic campaign of falsehood which the Jew carries on."

"One can almost say that the Jew cannot help it because everything stems from his race. He cannot do anything about it and, besides, it doesn’t matter whether he is good or bad for he must act according to the laws of his race, just as do members of our people. A Jew is everywhere a Jew; consciously or unconsciously, he resolutely represents the interests of his race."

They can't help slandering Trump, even if they are giving him the spotlight.

Hitler -
"Every calumny and falsehood published by the Jews are tokens of honour which can be worn by our comrades. He whom they decry most is nearest to our hearts and he whom they mortally hate is our best friend. If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

If Trump comes to power, what do you think he'll go after first? He's going after the Press that's tried so hard to take him down! This is rather difficult for me to say, but I think the time is ripe for a true American leader to emerge. God appoints ALL leaders, He won't disappoint. After a century of being misled by Jewry, the American people have been endowed with plenty of experiences and are finally awakening. They have been awakening.

Hitler -
"I believe that our present generation would easily master this danger if they were rightly led. For this generation has gone through certain experiences which must have strengthened the nerves of all those who did not become nervously broken by themCertainly in days to come the Jews will raise a tremendous cry throughout their newspapers once a hand is laid on their favourite nest, once a move is made to put an end to this scandalous Press and once this instrument which shapes public opinion is brought under State control and no longer left in the hands of aliens and enemies of the people."

"It will certainly not be Europe which takes up the struggle again against them, but it certainly will be the United States. The latter is a country still too young to have acquired the maturity conferred by age and exaggeratedly lacking in political sense. For the Americans, everything has so far been ridiculously easy. But experience and difficulties will perhaps cause them to mature. Just think for a moment what they were when their country was born – a group of individuals come from all corners of the earth hastening forward in pursuit of fortune and finding at their disposal a vast continent to appease their hunger and all theirs for the taking. National conscience is a thing which develops very gradually, especially in vast territories such as these."

It is a strategic move! There is a great division between American Jews and Israeli Jews today, Trump has recognized this and is taking advantage of it. The Jews in Israel still maintain their traditional hostile separation from other races while the Jews in America actively promote miscegenation and integration, even among themselves.

Which has really become more apostate? It'd seem like it'd be Israel, but the Jewish attitude towards Gentiles in Israel differs greatly from the one in America. The non-Orthodox American Jews are thus the greater apostates.

All this focus on Zionism and Israel, you are all being played. The source of corruption has been right here in America. Israel is the scapegoat, being fed and appeased (by American Jews) for it's eventual slaughter by it's neighbors while the nations will look on without a care.

http://forward.com/news/israel/198206/do...from-isra/
Quote:Cohen, a leading sociologist who researches the American Jewish community, has defined in his analysis a new category that combines detachment from Israel and opposition to the country’s policies. “When it reaches 20% of Jews under the age of 30, this is huge,” he said. “There is a real leap in various forms of alienation from Israel.”

The category of “Israel-alienated” includes members of the Jewish community who both indicate having low attachment to Israel and think the United States is too supportive of it. Combining these two aspects, Cohen explained, provides a look at those in the community who are not only critical of Israel, as are many Jews who do not agree with the positions of the government in Jerusalem, but also reached this position without having any attachment to the Jewish state.

The analysis found that a fifth of non-Orthodox young Jews could be categorized as “Israel-alienated.” In general, younger Jews tend to be less attached to Israel and less supportive of Israel in the context of its conflict with the Palestinians.

The portrait of Israel-alienated American Jews that emerges from the data analysis includes several main characteristics: They are young (18.8% of Jews between the ages of 18 and 29 feel alienated from Israel) and they are more likely to be unaffiliated with any denomination within Judaism (14.9%), liberal in their politics (21.6% describe themselves as very liberal) and have grown up with only one Jewish parent. Of those raised in interfaith families, 19.4% have low attachment to Israel and think America is too supportive of it. Only 4.4% of American Jews raised with two Jewish parents share these sentiments.

Hitler -
"The race, or should we say, the nation and its character, as the Jew himself explains, lies in blood, and this blood is forcing everyone to act according to these principles, whether he is the leading mind in a party that calls itself democratic, or calls itself socialist, or a man of science, literature, or just an ordinary exploiter."

God had purposed and commanded the Jewish race to be separated. It's in their blood and is therefore by design, not a work of Satan. The state of Israel still abides by this code, more or less. But for how much longer?

Max Heindel -
"The American-born Jew is different from the Jew of other countries. The very fact that he has been reborn in the Western World shows that he is becoming emancipated from the Race spirit, and is consequently in advance of the crystallized Old World orthodox Jew, as were his parents, or they would not have conceived the idea of severing the old ties and moving to America. Therefore the American-born Jew is the pioneer who will prepare the path which his compatriots will follow later."
(Also see: http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showth...5#pid92445)

As I said before, the problem isn't Zionism, the problem is taking an internationalist stance while having disregard for other nations (which is exactly what American Jewish elite have been doing). Israel isn't the one provoking Russia, they already have what they wanted from it. It's the Jewish elite in America. Notice that the Israel Press hasn't been disparaging Trump that much. There is evidently a great divide between the American Jew and the Israeli Jew.

Generalization. Wealth does not mean they all have the same aims.

He literally admitted that he used to be part of the inner circle...

Trump -
"This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization itself. I didn’t need to do this, folks, believe me — believe me. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the fruits and benefits of years of successful business deals and businesses for myself and my family. Instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions, malicious attacks — who would have thought? I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel so strongly that it’s my turn to give back to the country that I love. Many of my friends and many political experts warned me that this campaign would be a journey to hell. Said that. But they’re wrong. It will be a journey to heaven, because we will help so many people that are so desperately in need of help. In my former life I was an insider, as much as anybody else. And I knew what it’s like, and I still know what it’s like to be an insider. It’s not bad, it’s not bad. Now I’m being punished for leaving the special club and revealing to you the terrible things that are going on having to do with our country. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one that can fix it. I’m doing this for the people and for the movement, and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again."

Another generalization.

Watts -
"Most people don’t care about anyone else today and that’s true. I’ve heard it so many times. “Well, thank God. By the time they bring the last part of this in, I’ll be dead. I’ll probably be retired and I’ll spend my pension, I’ll be dead, thank God,” because they don’t give a damn about those that come, which also means that they don’t give a damn about all of their own ancestors that came before them and suffered and slaved and so on, so that they could relax with a pension."

Pike -
"Two forms of government are favorable to the prevalence of falsehood and deceit. Under a Despotism, men are false, treacherous, and deceitful through fear, like slaves dreading the lash. Under a Democracy they are so as a means of attaining popularity and office, and because of the greed for wealth. Experience will probably prove that these odious and detestable vices will grow most rankly and spread most rapidly in a Republic. When office and wealth become the gods of a people, and the most unworthy and unfit most aspire to the former, and fraud becomes the highway to the latter, the land will reek with falsehood and sweat lies and chicane. When the offices are open to all, merit and stern integrity and the dignity of unsullied honor will attain them only rarely and by accident."

Trump is therefore forced to abide by the rules of today's politics. But one can plainly see his concern for this nation seeping out in his latest speech.

Trump is not pandering to the masses. In taking up his stance against the establishment, he is showing that he is not cut off from the Past heroes of this country.
This post was last modified: 10-16-2016, 01:33 AM by EliasP.
The following 1 user Likes EliasP's post:
  • slave_of_God