#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

Amazing detailed interview - Syria & the world.

10-14-2016, 07:15 PM #1
Unlike western journalists, Russian journalists tend to ask all the right questions. Highly recommend everyone to watch it whatever your political preference is. This interview really conclude's the zionists haven't quite got full control of the world and gives us a insight to what is going on behind the scenes with this interview with Bashar Al-Assad.

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 
Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 2 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Artful Revealer, slave_of_God

10-14-2016, 10:54 PM #2
Thanks for that
Moroccan eyes that
I'm sure don't lie given that

With or without any means, it is only The Unimaginable God Who Creates everything
There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

10-20-2016, 11:27 AM #3
Artful Revealer
Excellent. Refreshing sincere conversation between genuine people.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 2 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • MoroccanEyes, slave_of_God