#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
World Jewry Goes Into Red Alert at Trump’s Historic Speech Denouncing Global Finance

10-14-2016, 08:48 AM #1
Stride
Chaplain

Trump’s speech in West Palm Beach, Florida today will go down as a major turning point in the history of Western rebirth–or its last gasp. In it, Trump affirmed what has become transparent this election: the mass media isn’t “biased” in the innocent sense, it’s the lying Jewish mouthpiece of international finance and plutocracy, seeking to protect agendas that make trillions of dollars for a small film of scum at the very top, at the expense of middle and working class Americans.

Trump encouraged the masses of people to unite and fight back against a corrupt and malicious system run by amoral bankers who meet and make policy with our politicians behind closed doors towards a world without borders or national sovereignty.

Trump noted that any time somebody represents the voice of the majority against globalization, ‘certain forces’ accuse these dissidents of “racism” and “sexism.” This is clearly a nod at the carefully interwoven web of media, finance, political correctness – with the eternal Jew as the treading spider trapping its opposition within it.

Now that Trump is no longer handcuffed to corrupt cronies like Paul Ryan, he can finally fight on the field of battle the Jews are attacking him on. The Jews are mobilizing every single resource and position they have to stop Trump not because they find him inept, or think his behavior abhorrent, but because they hate what he represents: the White race. Additionally, even a growing minority within Black and non-White communities in America is realizing what the system is doing in their name doesn’t benefit them in the least. Trump’s challenge to world power is civic, but no less worthy of support, as was the case with Juan Peron, Charles De Gaulle, Andrew Jackson and other great Aryan men chosen to lead the charge against the forces of darkness.

If you told me two years ago that the next challenge to global Zionist plutocracy would come from within the United States itself, I would’ve laughed in your face, but the pendulum of world history does not swing within the confines of the “electoral map models” disease-spreading vermin like Nate Cohn and Nate Silver go to the media with to disqualify the possibility of Trump winning.

Most importantly, Trump stressed that world political power is made in the United States, and for this reason, the American people have been tasked to engage in the hour of decision on November 8th regarding the fate of Western civilization. This is our last chance, said Trump, to push back and save the world: America First or globalism. This message is powerful, and for the first time in the last century or so, people in America actually have a candidate running that represents their interests.

While Trump did not name Jewry directly, Jews themselves are losing their minds over social media–with good reason. They know they’re almost the sole force pushing through all these tyrannical and genocidal policies people hate, and Trump is shining the spotlight on them.
The following 4 users Like Stride's post:
  • Freetoday, Samsung, slave_of_God, EliasP

10-14-2016, 08:53 AM #2
Stride
Chaplain
This is absolutely f***ing brilliant. 

Looks like Trump has gone rogue for the establishment, as he takes on the globalists, bankers, controlled press, corrupt government of which a "small group" benefits. He says there's a big conspiracy against the American people.

He also says "I have now revealed to the American public the terrible things that are going on in the nation and I am being punished for leaving the club."

This is absolutely f****ing brilliant .
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • gcha8e, slave_of_God

10-14-2016, 08:55 AM #3
Stride
Chaplain
Trump Unchained: 'I Can Now Fight for America the Way I Want To' 

www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/10/11/Trump-...t-America-Way-I-Want

This must be a REALLY sick joke if he isn't genuine now. 

He just revealed the massive conspiracy going on against the American people right there in this speech...
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, EliasP

10-14-2016, 09:13 AM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
If he dies I guess we'll know he was genuine. If he doesn't and goes on to either win or lose and go back to making his billions we know it was all controlled opposition.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 6 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Karlysymon, The Creeper, Alex, Samsung, slave_of_God, Tarikko

10-14-2016, 09:16 AM #5
Tarikko
Chaplain
(10-14-2016, 09:13 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  If he dies I guess we'll know he was genuine. If he doesn't and goes on to either win or lose and go back to making his billions we know it was all controlled opposition.

Not really bro..

He can be assassinated and still be part of the conspiracy... A big pawn yet still a pawn

It could either mean that his term has expired and they don't need him alive no more, or they need him dead to get some kind of reaction from his supporters and the people at large to proceed with their agenda

No one can go rogue and outsmart the system

Think about it... All his money is in Zionist banks, his image, his appearance on TV... his kids, his wife, his contacts and relationships...

Where would he go, really?

They can bring him down in a minute should they wish.

Goes to show: another controlled opposition in a sea of controlled oppositions

Remember, they make you hear what YOU WANT to hear

The puppets that is
This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 10:12 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 7 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Karlysymon, The Creeper, Alice, Starks, Alex, Samsung, slave_of_God

10-14-2016, 09:24 AM #6
Stride
Chaplain
Don't jump to obvious conclusions. 

Wait and see. 

It's very interesting.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-14-2016, 09:26 AM #7
Stride
Chaplain
(10-14-2016, 09:16 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 09:13 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  If he dies I guess we'll know he was genuine. If he doesn't and goes on to either win or lose and go back to making his billions we know it was all controlled opposition.

Not really bro..

He can be assassinated and still part of the conspiracy

Just that his term expired and they don't need him alive, rather dead to proceed with their agenda

The Jewish left and right is at war. They don't know how to proceed.  

I genuinely hope they go to war with each other and kill themselves. 

Then the world can be at peace and heal.
This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 09:26 AM by Stride.
The following 4 users Like Stride's post:
  • The Creeper, Samsung, slave_of_God, Tarikko

10-14-2016, 09:27 AM #8
Tarikko
Chaplain
(10-14-2016, 09:26 AM)Stride Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 09:16 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  

Not really bro..

He can be assassinated and still part of the conspiracy

Just that his term expired and they don't need him alive, rather dead to proceed with their agenda

The Jewish left and right is at war. They don't know how to proceed.  

I genuinely hope they go to war with each other and kill themselves. 

Then the world can be at peace and heal.

It is just too good to be true bro Stride...

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 5 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Karlysymon, The Creeper, Alex, Samsung, slave_of_God

10-14-2016, 09:36 AM #9
justjess
Chaplain
Lmao he was sucking major dick at AIPAC a handful of months ago.

He is not genuine in anything he's saying. Gasping dying breaths of a man who knows he's mortally wounded but trying with all he has left to appeal to whoever might be left to appeal to. Since he's literally insulted everyone else white males are his only hope. So say whatever u have to in order to get them to the polls. That is all this is.
The following 8 users Like justjess's post:
  • Karlysymon, The Creeper, Alice, Starks, Bruh, Alex, Samsung, slave_of_God

10-14-2016, 09:44 AM #10
Stride
Chaplain
Oh ... a democrat. Or are you a "vote for me because I have a vagina supporter?"

If he did that then now has done this then he'll get a bullet in the head gulag style. 

Who'd seriously write their own death warrant? 

Jews can be out manipulated.  They've have 70 years of freedom and are now out of control complacent and lazy. 

Hitler used them and their money for 5 years to re-industrialise and militarise Germany then paid them back and told them to go Royal f*** themselves and created an economy that destroyed their power and would have destroyed them globally. 

The world is out of balance and will rebalance. 

It won't be long until the Polish Jew communist lesbian zio whore in Berlin gets a bullet in the head ... and that won't have been done by a Jew either.
This post was last modified: 10-14-2016, 09:45 AM by Stride.
The following 3 users Like Stride's post:
  • GeekyBikerChic, Samsung, slave_of_God