#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

The Syrian White Helmets

10-11-2016, 06:22 PM #1
Artful Revealer
Terrorists Who Almost Won the Nobel Peace Prize

The Nobel Peace Prize eventually went to the Colombian President for his peace treaty with the FARC rebels, but my national media, and probably lots of international media as well, regretted the opportunity to give the honours to the Syrian White Helmets, a group of first aid volunteers in the heart of a warzone being heavily bombarded. Sounds heroic. But is it?

See for yourself:

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 5 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • Serendipity, slave_of_God, EliasP, Hermes, Starks

10-13-2016, 12:35 PM #2
I had a hard time making up my mind on this particular issue. The propaganda on both sides work wonders. On one hand, they are (allegedly) saving lives. On the other hand, there is a lot of evidence suggesting that the CIA is involved. The following article eventually convinced me of the latter.

Here is a quote:
Quote:The White Helmets are perhaps being demonstrated to be the most crucial component of the US and NATO shadow state building inside Syria.  Led by the US and UK this group is essential to the propaganda stream that facilitates the continued media and political campaign against the elected Syrian government and permits the US and NATO to justify their regime of crippling economic and humanitarian sanctions against the Syrian people.

If this latest mechanised ‘NGO’ blueprint is successful then we could see it being re-deployed as key to future neo-colonialist projects. The White Helmets are a direct intra-venus line into the terrorist enclaves within Syria, acting as a conduit for information, equipment and medical support to maintain the US NATO forces.

Is this the future of warfare, is this the “swarming” outlined in a 2000 report produced by the RAND Corporation and entitled: Swarming and the Future of Conflict.

“The emergence of a military doctrine based on swarming pods and clusters requires that defense policymakers develop new approaches to connectivity and control and achieve a new balance between the two. Far more than traditional approachesto battle, swarming clearly depends upon robust information flows. Securing these flows, therefore, can be seen as a necessary condition for successful swarming.”

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 5 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Artful Revealer, Alex, slave_of_God, Tarikko