#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums

before & after pictures of Syria

10-11-2016, 05:24 PM #1

This hit my feel button...I can relate since my country went through a tough war as well...fuck the elites man...they think we are cattles.... Angry

10-11-2016, 05:47 PM #2
This is so sad ...... Sad  One of the best countries with the nicest folks destroyed because of the list they prepared since before 9/11 .

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 6 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God, Tarikko, Nami, Starks, Bruh

10-11-2016, 05:51 PM #3

Above link to "the list."  

Who are the deplorable ones???    Angry

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 4 users Like Lady's post:
  • DesertRose1, The Creeper, slave_of_God, blue forest

10-11-2016, 11:10 PM #4
My heart hurts... this is heartbreaking!!!!
The following 4 users Like AndrianaStark's post:
  • DesertRose1, The Creeper, slave_of_God, Tarikko

10-12-2016, 12:08 AM #5
religion destroys all
The following 1 user Likes TheDemon'sHead's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-12-2016, 12:29 AM #6
Brigham Young -
"All that you know now can scarcely be called a preface to the sermon that will be preached with fire and sword, tempests, earthquakes, hail, rain and fearful destruction. What matters the destruction of a few railway cars? You will hear of magnificent cities, now idolized by the people, sinking in the earth entombing its inhabitants. The sea will heave itself beyond its bounds, engulfing many cities."

My Worldview
America's Foundation - The Origin of Mankind Pt. 1, Pt. 2

The following 3 users Like EliasP's post:
  • DesertRose1, The Creeper, slave_of_God

10-12-2016, 02:36 AM #7
(10-11-2016, 05:24 PM)Floss Wrote:  http://petapixel.com/2016/08/02/26-photo...ged-syria/

This hit my feel button...I can relate since my country went through a tough war as well...fuck the elites man...they think we are cattles.... Angry

And then there's people who have the audacity to say it's all a sham. Like the elite wouldn't bomb everyone that's in their way.

They make it sound like the elite are giving out golden tickets to invade the West instead of bombing a country to pieces Undecided

Even though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear not for you are with me

Believe in God, do not kill but promote peace, do not take that which isn't yours, do not follow your lusts, be honest in your words and deeds, and do not take substances that cloud the mind. Do all these and you will be lead on the straight path.  Everyone who lives by this is my brother. Heart

The following 4 users Like Sidhuriel's post:

10-12-2016, 11:30 AM #8
Kung Fu
I wonder why they're all migrating?

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 4 users Like Kung Fu's post:

10-12-2016, 01:40 PM #9
It is critically important to the elites to create a chaotic situation of terror in the middle east because that is the region where the Lord Christ is returning and setting up his kingdom.   There is no stopping it.  The distant nations like the USA are base camps for the resistance against the tyrant king, Jesus Christ. 

The propagate mass hysteria about a fictional "antichrist" which does all the things Christ says he will do, because Jesus Christ WILL DO all the things the antichrist is said to do.

Such as:
Build a temple
Claim to be God
Demand worship
Create peace treaties between Israeli and Arab nations
Enforce those treaties by war if necessary

I always thought that the measure of a man was learning how to take responsibility for himself and his actions. When did the act of fellatio become the decider?
- - TheFallenAlchemist

The world has lost the power to blush over its vice; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.
- - Leonard Ravenhill
The following 1 user Likes gcha8e's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-12-2016, 03:01 PM #10
I've come across other before and after pics. Being a big lover of history, the destruction has caused a loss that cuts deep to my heart. [weeping: i will never be able to walk through a peaceful Aleppo, Tyre or Sidon and enjoy their sights and sounds]. Truly heartbreaking
The following 5 users Like Karlysymon's post:
  • khadeejah, DesertRose1, The Creeper, Tarikko, slave_of_God