#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Clash of Civilizations

10-08-2016, 10:10 AM #1
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Continued from here.

Topic is Islamization of the Christian world and its future.

The footage is pretty loaded, but they display a social situation which can be thoroughly analyzed. Anyone's free to chip in and share their thoughts.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 4 users Like Artful Revealer's post:
  • Stride, MainStreetFatCat, Vytas, slave_of_God

10-08-2016, 10:28 AM #2
Lady
Chaplain
Before my thoughts go off in a wrong tangent, can anyone explain to me what I am seeing in the first video on the blue storefront with the name "Islamic Beliefs," along with two Mano Cornuto symbols? It is visible starting at 1: 24 through around 2:00 into the video.
http://whale.to/b/hand.html
I had to stop viewing and ask...back to the video.
This post was last modified: 10-08-2016, 10:32 AM by Lady.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-08-2016, 03:14 PM #3
Vytas
Justiciar
(10-08-2016, 10:28 AM)Lady Wrote:  Before my thoughts go off in a wrong tangent, can anyone explain to me what I am seeing in the first video on the blue storefront with the name "Islamic Beliefs," along with two Mano Cornuto symbols? It is visible starting at 1: 24 through around 2:00 into the video.
http://whale.to/b/hand.html
I had to stop viewing and ask...back to the video.

You can't see clearly in the video, but apparently nothing too sinister, quick google search
commercial photography locations

@ Art future looks very grim, i hope im going to be too old to witness how it will escalate, but small chances of that happening...It would be difficult to put aside all religious, racial and cultural differences without MSM propaganda fear, hate false flags and all that. With it, and people being on the verge of psychosis? ... Sides are taking actions things escalate, and it's obvious we can't coexist...It will end very bloody very soon...

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 2 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Stride, slave_of_God

10-08-2016, 09:55 PM #4
EliasP
Justiciar
Racial, religious, and class tensions are nothing compared to what is to come. Insanity will grip the human minds and they will be made like animals, with no reason or spirit. That is what the prophets have foretold.

Aurelius -
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

I must escape this reality. No more self-identity or seeing my own reflection in the mirror. No more materialistic wants or needs. "Seek first the kingdom of God, and His Justice, and all these things will be added to you" (Matt. 6:33)... Seek the establishment of God's governance as something practical and imminent, not something to be awaited for at the end of Chaos.

Not like the weak Protestants who shirk their calling, expecting salvation at the very end, but like the fervent Catholics of old who remained firm in their traditions and beliefs even unto death, in reverence of God Almighty.

You cannot be a believer of God if you do not believe that God can change His mind about the Future, that He can bring to pass the impossible things.

I don't want to be anything or anyone, I just want to do God's will to the fullest. For the glory of God, the end will justify the means. Clothe myself in the vigor and fanaticism of the Past heroes, become reanimated as God's Heart, King Josiah of Judah.

The diabolical Future can be stopped. The rising tides of Chaos can only be supplanted with a new religious Order.

Weishaupt -
"There is but one schoolmaster whose teaching is always effectual, — Necessity. Evil flourishes till it destroys itself."

Aurelius -
1. Characteristics of the rational soul:
Self-perception, self-examination, and the power to make
of itself whatever it wants.
It reaps its own harvest, unlike plants (and, in a different
way, animals), whose yield is gathered in by others.
It reaches its intended goal, no matter where the limit of its
life is set. Not like dancing and theater and things like that,
where the performance is incomplete if it’s broken off in the
middle, but at any point—no matter which one you pick—it
has fulfilled its mission, done its work completely. So that it
can say, “I have what I came for.”

2 Tim. 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the persuasion.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015/06/...y-of-life/
Quote:Hadot argues that most modern scholars misunderstand the nature of ancient philosophy from Socrates to the rise of Christianity. Since the collapse of classical civilization, our primary access to ancient philosophy has been the written word: either the writings of the philosophers themselves or the reports of others about their lives and teachings. This has led to a tendency to interpret ancient philosophies as primarily theoretical in aim. Ancient philosophers, like the great speculative philosophers of the middle ages and the modern period, were supposedly concerned to elaborate comprehensive and consistent “systems” of ideas. And, like them, the ancients supposedly wrote to communicate these systems of ideas to the larger “republic of letters.”

Hadot, by contrast, argues that ancient philosophy was primarily practical in its aims, not theoretical. Wisdom was not identified with knowledge of the whole, but with happiness or well-being, which was to be attained by bringing about the proper internal ordering of the soul.

The Past has never been more relevant than it is today, it has never been so vital to embrace the Past. Soon no one will find comfort in the bastardized Present and will have no hope in the Future.

Plato -
"Well, I said, and you would agree (would you not?) that what has been said
about the State and the government is not a mere dream, and although difficult
not impossible, but only possible in the way which has been supposed; that
is to say, when the true philosopher kings are born in a State, one or more of
them, despising the honours of this present world which they deem mean and
worthless, esteeming above all things right and the honour that springs from
right, and regarding justice as the greatest and most necessary of all things..."

Weishaupt -
“Whoever does not close their ears to the lamentations of the miserable, nor their
heart to the gentle pity; whoever is the friend and brother of the unfortunate;
whoever has a heart capable of love and friendship; whoever is steadfast in
adversity, unwearied in carrying out of whatever has been engaged in, undaunted in
the overcoming of difficulties, whoever does not mock and despise the weak, whose
soul is susceptible of conceiving great designs, desirous of rising superior to base
motives, and of distinguishing itself by deeds of benevolence, whoever shuns
idleness, whoever considers no knowledge as unessential which they may have the
opportunity of acquiring, regarding the knowledge of mankind as their chief study;
whoever, when truth and virtue are in question, despising the approbation of the
multitude, is sufficiently courageous to follow the dictates of their own heart-such a
one is a proper candidate.”
This post was last modified: 10-08-2016, 10:42 PM by EliasP.
The following 5 users Like EliasP's post:
  • The Creeper, Al Mualim, DesertRose1, slave_of_God, Stride

10-08-2016, 10:19 PM #5
captainceebee
Marshall
Europe without europeans isn't europe, 

The clash of civilisations has already begun, in fact it never really ended. The armies of the prophet first invaded andalusia in the 8th century. Charles Martel stopped the armies of the prophet in 732AD.

Since then it's been pretty much constant warfare, with, europeans fighting tooth and nail to preserve their christian heritage ever since. The Ottoman empire had their ass handed to them on a plate at the gates of Vienna in 1529 so in many respects that could be seen as a turning point.   

However the Berbers continued raiding europeans for slaves into the 19th century. The Ottomans lost their empire in the 20th century and Islam has never recovered since then.

However the Koran is quite clear regarding conquest and there isn't a muslim alive today that would not celebrate the conquest of europe to Islam.

The battle lines have been drawn, europeans will once again have to re-discover the fete that has been handed to them. 

It really doesn't bother me in the slightest. In my country our breakfast delicacy is pigs blood mixed with oatmeal. Islam does not adapt, it either conquers or it plans to conquer. It's that simple and soon my fellow europeans will learn that the hard way.

European civilisation has already changed with the events of Cologne, Charlie Hebdo, Brussels Airport. Do you really think these terrorist attacks will cease? As their numbers grow, so will the terrorist attacks....

Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.
The Mayor of London revealed he had a “sleepless night” after the recent bombing in New York, and said major cities around the world “have got to be prepared for these sorts of things” to happen when people least expect them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
The following 2 users Like captainceebee's post:
  • slave_of_God, Stride

10-09-2016, 03:08 PM #6
Serveto
Justiciar
To cite my sources, not to name drop, I am influenced by historians Oswald Spengler and Arnold J. Toynbee, both of whom saw civilizations, much like individuals, as organic entities which, having an observable life-cycle, were born, matured and died.  Referring to Spengler, Alan Watts (I quote from memory) said, "this is not the mere application of a biological analogy, for civilizations, being composed of men [and women], are themselves biological phenomena."

The so called "clash of civilizations" is an age-old phenomenon, I agree. Long before Muhammad, the Roman satirist, Juvenal, for instance, referred to the then massive immigration of Asiatic Syrians, probably including Jews, into Rome by using a river metaphor, saying that the "River Orontes was flowing into the Tiber."  Soon thereafter, the Imperial Rome that Juvenal satirized collapsed and essentially died.

And from its sarcophagus, carrying some of the Greco-Roman seeds, sprang Christendom, regions at times loosely united by a seemingly syncretistic religion based on both East (Bethlehem of Judea) and West (Classical Greek Philosophy via Church Fathers).  Over a century ago, when England colonized India, the River Thames flowed into the Ganges.  In the last century, many writers, from Spengler, who wrote The Decline of the West, to André Malraux, who, as I recall, referred to the West's "civilizational malaise," on to the "death of God" theologians, it was often asserted, as a sort of accomplished fact, that Western Civilization is "post-Christian."  In that same past century and before, we witnessed some powerful ersatz religions (and irreligions) spring up in its place: Marxist (dialectical materialistic "rationalism"), Nibelungen Germanism, Italian Fascism, what Pope Leo XIII called "Americanism" and so on.

In this era of vastly improved transportation and communications -to say nothing of weaponry- when time itself seems sped up, I think it is safe to say that there is a spiritual vacuum in the West and it remains to be seen just what new civilization, or civilizations, plural, will arise from our ruins.  With that said, I don't doubt that the interplay, or using Huntington's term, "clash," between Islam and the West, which is mutual, bi-directional and at times disproportionate, will be as determining a factor as Toynbee once predicted. At any rate, buckle your seat-belts because there is serious turbulence ahead and probably a state funeral or two.
This post was last modified: 10-09-2016, 05:43 PM by Serveto.
The following 9 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Nami, Silencer, The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, slave_of_God, Karlysymon, peony, Tarikko, DesertRose1

10-09-2016, 04:35 PM #7
Karlysymon
Marshall
(10-09-2016, 03:08 PM)Serveto Wrote:  To cite my sources, not to name drop, I am influenced by historians Oswald Spengler and Arnold J. Toynbee, both of whom saw civilizations, much like individuals, as organic entities which, having an observable life-cycle, were born, matured and died. Referring to Spengler, Alan Watts (I quote from memory) said, "this is not the mere application of a biological analogy, for civilizations, being composed of men [and women], are themselves biological phenomena."

The so called "clash of civilizations" is an age-old phenomenon, I agree. Long before Muhammad, the Roman satirist, Juvenal, for instance, referred to the then massive immigration of Asiatic Syrians, probably including Jews, into Rome by using a river metaphor, saying that the "River Orantes was flowing into the Tiber." Soon thereafter, the Imperial Rome that Juvenal satirized collapsed and essentially died.

And from its sarcophagus, carrying some of the Greco-Roman seeds, sprang Christendom, regions at times loosely united by a seemingly syncretistic religion based on both East (Bethlehem of Judea) and West (Classical Greek Philosophy via Church Fathers). Over a century ago, when England colonized India, the River Thames flowed into the Ganges. In the last century, many writers, from Spengler, who wrote The Decline of the West, to André Malraux, who, as I recall, referred to the West's "civilizational malaise," on to the "death of God" theologians, it was often asserted, as a sort of accomplished fact, that Western Civilization is "post-Christian." In that same past century and before, we witnessed some powerful ersatz religions (and irreligions) spring up in its place: Marxist (dialectical materialistic "rationalism"), Nibelungen Germanism, Italian Fascism, what Pope Leo XIII called "Americanism" and so on.

In this era of vastly improved transportation and communications -to say nothing of weaponry- when time itself seems sped up, I think it is safe to say that there is a spiritual vacuum in the West and it remains to be seen just what new civilization, or civilizations, plural, will arise from our ruins. With that said, I don't doubt that the interplay, or using Huntington's term, "clash," between Islam and the West, which is mutual, bi-directional and at times disproportionate, will be as determining a factor as Toynbee once predicted. At any rate, buckle your seat-belts because there is serious turbulence ahead and probably a funeral or two.

Couldn't agree more. Europe, as a whole, is a post Christian society, so it is false to claim the clash to be largely religious.
"Modern man’s lack of spiritual
connection has allowed the
return of ancient shamanism
and paganism to reemerge with
the 60s revolution.
"
This is evidenced by ever dwindling church membership and attendance thus churches becoming sooooo empty, they are shuttered and proceed to decay. Example; since the year 2000, in Germany 400 Catholic churches and 100 Protestant churches have been closed. Another 700 are to be shuttered over the next several years.
Besides, when the financial collapse gets fully underway, the fate of both the immigrant and native european will be either death or some work camp. The last thing people will shout about will be preserving Europe. All will consumed with the need to find their next meal and survive.
The following 7 users Like Karlysymon's post:
  • The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, Kung Fu, DesertRose1, Serveto, Starks, slave_of_God

10-09-2016, 06:56 PM #8
Stride
Chaplain

All countries surveyed have an unfavourable view of Muslims yet the judeo-communist control matrix still ships in thousands and thousands of unwanted Muslims to Europe. 

The backlash will be big and bloody. 

History always shows the world rebalances and it is out of balance.
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God

10-09-2016, 07:16 PM #9
Stride
Chaplain
The retaliation has started, will escalate and be constant. 

https://www.rt.com/uk/362085-hijab-pulled-down-attack/

These people have no place in Europe and need to go back to their own countries.
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • Karlysymon, slave_of_God

10-09-2016, 10:36 PM #10
Serveto
Justiciar
William Pfaff (International Herald Tribune) Wrote:The [G.W.] Bush administration's determination to deal with its problems through military means is described by some critics as an intellectual legacy of the Trotskyism of many of the neoconservative movement's founders ... a rightist version of Trotsky's "permanent revolution," destroying existing institutions and structures in the millenarian expectation that all this violence will come to an end in a better and happier world.
Source  

The following 5 users Like Serveto's post:
  • The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, Karlysymon, slave_of_God, DesertRose1