#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
[VIDEO LEAK] Illuminatti Hollywood! Angelina Jolie confesses to torture/sacrifice

10-03-2016, 09:34 PM #1
drut
Squire
UPDATE: Shit looks like I was hoaxed, it's old news edited to seem more damning:

http://gawker.com/5009702/angelina-jolie...t-and-soul

Trash tabloids will print anything, no sources, but this is one Amazing story they won't touch!

Smoking gun proof of Illuminatti Hollywood is presented in this shocking leaked video. In it, Angelina Jolie confesses to being tied up and raped as part of a ritual, even sacrificing her pet snake. And it's going viral, with over 2 milllion views!

While the tabloids won't stop talking about the "Bradgelina" divorce, strangely they're silent on this scandalous story!

Yet the video of Angelina just talking on the phone (filmed by drug dealer) got so much attention back in 2010. Why is Angelina talking on a phone news, but her killing her own pets and engaging in torture isn't?

It seems the Illuminatti have their control over the Tabloids as well as Hollywood.

Quote:A stunning video has surfaced in which a 23-year-old Angelina Jolie reveals the true inner workings of Hollywood as she describes her experiences participating in “secret illuminati rituals” to close friends.
In 1999 an anonymous source secretly filmed Angelina Jolie, then aged 23, speaking to two close friends about Illuminati initiation rituals she had recently taken part in while attempting to establish herself in Hollywood.

Angelina describes in detail the gruesome ritual celebrities must go through to join the Order of the Illuminati. During the Illuminati ritual you are tied up, raped, and tortured by other members. She compares the secret society rituals to S&M, but claims there are differences.
At times Angelina looks crazed and possessed while describing to her friends the experiences she had with the Illuminati Masonic secret society. She explains that she killed a snake as a sacrifice and was tattooed as part of the initiation ritual. It is well known that many Illuminati members get tattoos as part of the ceremony, as a way of sacrificing more blood to Satan.
My snake, I tried, I had to kill him,” Jolie said.

http://yournewswire.com/angelina-jolie-h...lluminati/

This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 09:54 PM by drut.
The following 6 users Like drut's post:
  • Vytas, celle76, Lotte, Tarikko, slave_of_God, khadeejah

10-04-2016, 01:48 AM #2
slave_of_God
Justiciar
Sad Sad Sad

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"
The following 1 user Likes slave_of_God's post:
  • Tarikko

10-04-2016, 07:10 AM #3
blue forest
Justiciar
Part of this footage has been out for years but more of it, that is shown in the video, has been recently released.

For those who follow her closely, it is quite clear that she is still an addict, most likely heroin. We are hoping she is forced to undergo drug testing with the CPS investigation.

She was told once by veterinarian that she should never own another pet, since she kills them. She should never have been allowed to purchase children.

Maddox was illegally purchased from the black market, the 'adoption' agency she purchased him through was investigated and shut down. Pax adoption was a travesty, a process that traumatized the poor boy. Zahara was the product of rape, her young mother was overwhelmed at raising her and wanting to attend school so gave her to her grandparents to raise, they ended up reluctantly putting her up for adoption, they did want to be able to stay in touch with her, which didn't happen once she was adopted. None of her 'adopted' children are orphans, or were when she obtained them.

Shiloh, who Angie once described as a 'blob' with little personality, when she was a baby, has been intended to be a 'boy' since her birth. The very first public magazine cover photo of Shiloh as a newborn baby has her in a boys clothing line with a skull and bones on the t-shirt.

Angie's children are used for PR and income. They do not have friends, they do not attend school, they are forced to travel continually, thousands of miles on private planes even within a matter of days, living in hotel rooms with occasional stops in one of several houses they own. Always for PR, their privacy is sold to the highest bidder.

Everything Angelina Jolie does is micro-managed for her own ends, everything, she is a narcissist, probably a sociopath. She is definitely mentally disturbed. The one thing she did right years ago was to sign herself into a mental institution, she was not there long though, only a few days, she thought she had put a hit on Billy Bob and as a result she thought he was dead. She probably did put a hit on him, but the person didn't f go through with it is my guess.

If people knew the truth about Angelina Jolie, they would be demanding at the very least that she only have supervised visits with her children and that she never be allowed to 'adopt' another child.

I do believe she is a more than likely a practitioner of the black arts and has been since her youth.  Her mother was mentally disturbed, she put Angelina in a white room in the house for months once as a baby/toddler, with very little human contact, except feeding and changing, not sure if that was some kind of MK going on or just her warped and very negligent mother who Angelina seems to be a lot like.

Jon Voight has given off disturbing vibes at times in the past when they were in contact, one could say vibes that seemed to cross the line father-daughter wise. He is fully aware though of her mental problems. Definitely incestuous vibes between Angelina and her brother James Haven that she was not shy to express until it was made clear to her that it was damaging to her career and ambitions.

She is the most manipulative 'star' that I know of. It is all a carefully crafted façade.
The following 2 users Like blue forest's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, slave_of_God

10-04-2016, 08:20 AM #4
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 07:10 AM)blue forest Wrote:  Part of this footage has been out for years but more of it, that is shown in the video, has been recently released.

For those who follow her closely, it is quite clear that she is still an addict, most likely heroin. We are hoping she is forced to undergo drug testing with the CPS investigation.

She was told once by veterinarian that she should never own another pet, since she kills them. She should never have been allowed to purchase children.

Maddox was illegally purchased from the black market, the 'adoption' agency she purchased him through was investigated and shut down. Pax adoption was a travesty, a process that traumatized the poor boy. Zahara was the product of rape, her young mother was overwhelmed at raising her and wanting to attend school so gave her to her grandparents to raise, they ended up reluctantly putting her up for adoption, they did want to be able to stay in touch with her, which didn't happen once she was adopted. None of her 'adopted' children are orphans, or were when she obtained them.

Shiloh, who Angie once described as a 'blob' with little personality, when she was a baby, has been intended to be a 'boy' since her birth. The very first public magazine cover photo of Shiloh as a newborn baby has her in a boys clothing line with a skull and bones on the t-shirt.

Angie's children are used for PR and income. They do not have friends, they do not attend school, they are forced to travel continually, thousands of miles on private planes even within a matter of days, living in hotel rooms with occasional stops in one of several houses they own. Always for PR, their privacy is sold to the highest bidder.

Everything Angelina Jolie does is micro-managed for her own ends, everything, she is a narcissist, probably a sociopath. She is definitely mentally disturbed. The one thing she did right years ago was to sign herself into a mental institution, she was not there long though, only a few days, she thought she had put a hit on Billy Bob and as a result she thought he was dead. She probably did put a hit on him, but the person didn't f go through with it is my guess.

If people knew the truth about Angelina Jolie, they would be demanding at the very least that she only have supervised visits with her children and that she never be allowed to 'adopt' another child.

I do believe she is a more than likely a practitioner of the black arts and has been since her youth.  Her mother was mentally disturbed, she put Angelina in a white room in the house for months once as a baby/toddler, with very little human contact, except feeding and changing, not sure if that was some kind of MK going on or just her warped and very negligent mother who Angelina seems to be a lot like.

Jon Voight has given off disturbing vibes at times in the past when they were in contact, one could say vibes that seemed to cross the line father-daughter wise. He is fully aware though of her mental problems. Definitely incestuous vibes between Angelina and her brother James Haven that she was not shy to express until it was made clear to her that it was damaging to her career and ambitions.

She is the most manipulative 'star' that I know of. It is all a carefully crafted façade.
Do you know her personally? Or are the things you've said because of what you've read about her?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • slave_of_God, Loki

10-04-2016, 10:56 AM #5
Lady
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 07:10 AM)blue forest Wrote:  Part of this footage has been out for years but more of it, that is shown in the video, has been recently released.

@Blue Forest,
this is a weird question, but I have wanted to use these marks when typing in another language. How do you get the 
cedilla on your letter "c" as in, façade? 

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-04-2016, 03:24 PM #6
blue forest
Justiciar
(10-04-2016, 08:20 AM)Lisa Wrote:  

Do you know her personally? Or are the things you've said because of what you've read about her?

I have done literally years of research on her and as a result I am confident of every thing I have written. I can also back it all up, so long as some of that information has not disappeared, as is customary to happen when it comes to negative facts about Jolie. I don't particularly feel like going on a digging expedition to dig it all up at the moment as it would be quite time consuming. Take it whichever way you like.
This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 03:41 PM by blue forest.

10-04-2016, 03:27 PM #7
blue forest
Justiciar
double post
This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 03:27 PM by blue forest.
The following 1 user Likes blue forest's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-05-2016, 08:13 AM #8
blue forest
Justiciar
I just came upon an article today that touches on the white room I previously mentioned.

quote:

Angelina Jolie's 's former nanny has pleaded with the star not to shut her ex husband Brad Pitt out of their children's lives.

Krisann Morel, 63, took care of the actress when she was younger, and was close to her mum Marcheline while she was growing up.

Krisann reveals that a young Ange looked so similar to Jon that her mother could hardly bear to look at her.

Instead, she was raised by a team of nannies in a separate apartment, three floors up from where Marcheline lived with James.

“While her mother’s apartment was beautifully decorated with expensive antique furniture, Angie’s place was sparsely furnished with white walls and carpets."

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/ce...-be/#page1

This has been spoken about in previous years but with a bit more detail. The gist of it is Jolie's mother was furious with Voight, they had separated just before Jolie's birth. So she put her away in a third story stark white room in the building where she lived.

There was a white bassinet, a window and not much else. She hired a young woman, more girl in fact, to check in on Angie during the day. The child's basic physical needs were tended to, and nothing else. No visual stimulation, color, mental stimulation, auditory, nothing.

The bassinet was in front of the window. By the time Jolie was allowed to join the family, she was several months old.

quote:

The FBI have already closed down the Seattle, Washington, agency Seattle International Adoptions Inc, used by Angelina to adopt Maddox, after its former owner Lynn Devin pleaded guilty to false claims some children the agency handled were orphans.

Ironically Angelina's ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton voiced concerns about Maddox's parentage before they separated in July 2002. A pal explains, "Billy Bob voiced strong fears the poor Cambodian women were being taken advantage of. His serious doubts about the whole adoptions process contributed heavily to the break-up of their marriage."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/200473_adopt20.html

She operated the agency with her sister, Lynn Devin, from Devin's Mercer Island home. Because Galindo's fraud included falsifying the children's names, dates of birth, places of birth and family history, the majority of the approximately 800 children she placed will have no way to find their Cambodian families.

Before a courtroom gallery packed with people who have benefited from Galindo's services, federal prosecutors Jim Lord and Michael Barr related heart-wrenching tales of terrified children literally torn from their mothers' arms.

http://www.webpronews.com/business/topbu...aider.html

Soon after Galindo delivered the boy to a film set in Africa where Jolie was filming, Cambodian child welfare workers said they believed he had been sold by his poverty-stricken mother for $US100 ($130).

"I'm sure that this child was not a real orphan and was not abandoned," said Kek Galibru, head of the human rights agency Licadho, whose report on corruption in the adoption industry triggered a US moratorium on Cambodian adoptions, which is still in force, and a tightening of procedures by the French and other Western embassies.

Angelina Jolie's Adoption Agent Admits Fraud

A woman who helped actress Angelina Jolie adopt her Cambodian son Maddox has pleaded guilty to visa fraud and money laundering.

Lauryn Galindo, 53, of Hawaii and her sister in Seattle, Washington, Lynn Devin, received fees of $10,000 or more to arrange adoptions by US residents of children described as orphans - even though many still had parents, according to the documents.

Devin - who pleaded guilty in December, but has not yet been sentenced - and Galindo have agreed to surrender all property associated with the crimes, including a home in Hawaii.

The sisters operated an agency called Seattle International Adoptions when suspicious US immigration authorities halted adoptions from the impoverished south-east Asian country.

The adoption ring - which paid poor women as little as $100 (£ 55) for their children, according to an attorney - received a total of $93,700 (£52,055) for the adoptions cited in the case.

Galindo could face up to 20 years in prison at a sentencing hearing set for September. Prosecutors have said the investigation will not change the status of children adopted through the Seattle adoption agency.

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:rKA...clnk&cd=36

Angelina Jolie has been inadvertently placed at the center of an adoption scandal in Ethiopia after a teenager claiming to be the mother of the actress' baby Zahara has been found alive and well. Adoption papers stated little Zahara's mother was dead but now British newspaper The Sun has tracked down 18-year-old Mentaweb Dawit, who claims she's the little girl's mum.

Ethopian adoption law expert Belay Ketema, "The adoption could be illegal because the law in Ethiopia says that if the mother is still alive she must give her consent and in this case that may not have happened. The adoptive mother must appear in court to nullify the old papers and re-apply for adoption. The baby's mother must also appear to give her consent."

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:59Vg6SXFAUoJ:www.moono.com/news/news01039.html+zahara+%22adoption+scandal%22&hl=de&gl=de&ct=clnk&cd=4
This post was last modified: 10-05-2016, 08:18 AM by blue forest.

10-05-2016, 08:37 AM #9
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 03:24 PM)blue forest Wrote:  
(10-04-2016, 08:20 AM)Lisa Wrote:  

I have done literally years of research on her and as a result I am confident of every thing I have written. I can also back it all up, so long as some of that information has not disappeared, as is customary to happen when it comes to negative facts about Jolie. I don't particularly feel like going on a digging expedition to dig it all up at the moment as it would be quite time consuming. Take it whichever way you like.

I was just wondering, the way you wrote it, seemed like you knew her personally.
This post was last modified: 10-05-2016, 08:38 AM by Lisa.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • slave_of_God