#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
US military spent over $500 million on fake al queda videos

10-03-2016, 09:13 PM #1
justjess
Chaplain
An explosive new report reveals how the U.S. government paid a British public relations company linked to right-wing politics and repressive regimes more than $500 million from American taxpayers to spearhead a top-secret propaganda campaign in Iraq.

Bell Pottinger, a London-based P.R. firm, created fake videos that appeared to be the work of al-Qaida, the Islamist extremist group formerly headed by Osama bin Laden. It also created news stories that looked as though they were produced by Arab media outlets, and distributed them through Middle Eastern news networks.

The company worked in Camp Victory, the U.S. military base in Baghdad, side-by-side with high-ranking U.S. military officers.

The propaganda videos were personally approved by Gen. David Petraeus — then the commander of U.S.-led coalition forces in Iraq, who would go on to become the director of the CIA. On some occasions, even the White House signed off on the propaganda materials.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/03/u-s-paid...socialflow
This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 09:15 PM by justjess.

10-04-2016, 03:08 AM #2
Tarikko
Chaplain
Salam dear JJ

I saw this article yesterday and thought about posting it... you beat me to it, may God reward your efforts

Imagine that this is merely the tip of the iceberg... we will never truly know what's been hidden from the public

I wonder if the Zionists here will tread into this thread and weigh in on it

I won't be holding my breath

Thanks once more sis Jayjay and Salam Smile

P.S: makes you also wonder how much has been spent on those ISIS beheading videos... while you have homeless people who can;t even afford a meal... Priorities...
This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 04:13 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 10 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Chief Commander, Nami, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Serveto, khadeejah, Kung Fu, Todd, Orwell's mentor, justjess

10-04-2016, 09:29 AM #3
justjess
Chaplain
It's been up all night seeing as your te first and only comment I'm not counting on many replies..

I saw this and was horrified. Yet it seems to be getting no attention at all from anyone which at this point shouldn't even surprise me.

Our government gets away with way too much
The following 8 users Like justjess's post:
  • Nami, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Serveto, khadeejah, Tarikko, Kung Fu, Orwell's mentor

10-04-2016, 09:48 AM #4
Todd
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 09:29 AM)justjess Wrote:  Our government gets away with way too much

Agreed and even if there were enough honest people in Congress or the White House who cared enough to do something about it, I'm not sure it would matter.  It would be impossible for them to sort it all out and truly discover everything that is happening, as the shadow government would not allow them to see the real data anyways.  The shadow government is so deep, I don't think even the crooks in Washington completely understand or grasp it.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 10 users Like Todd's post:
  • Nami, Yahda, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, justjess, Serveto, khadeejah, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, Kung Fu

10-04-2016, 10:03 AM #5
Kung Fu
Chaplain
I've been telling this to people for years. The fake videos were so easy to tell. The fake "Bin Ladden" looked exactly that, fake. The funny thing is when you tell people that 9/11 doesn't add up and that there's more to it they look at you like you're some crazy person.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

10-04-2016, 10:51 AM #6
Orwell's mentor
Marshall
(10-04-2016, 09:48 AM)Todd Wrote:  The shadow government is so deep, I don't think even the crooks in Washington completely understand or grasp it.

I think this comment can be made for many factions of government and even law enforcement as I'm reminded of John O'Neill and the attacks on September 11. I've always wondered what he was finding out to "earn" the job of chief of security at the World Trade Center.
The following 6 users Like Orwell's mentor's post:
  • slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Tarikko, Serveto, Todd, khadeejah

10-04-2016, 10:52 AM #7
AndrianaStark
Marshall
This does not surprise me. It does make my blood boil.

My husband worked for the US Military in Iraq and tells me stories of the corruption he has seen firsthand. He saw the US government giving weapons to the terrorists. He saw the army place bombs where innocent civilians were and watched the same people claim that it was the terrorists. And much more that I'd rather not get into. It really pains my heart that the corrupted US government gets away with all of this. What makes me feel better is that God will take care of them. All of those twisted wrong doings will be dealt with. My God is bigger and he will punish. When he does, they will not be able to seek refuge.  

Angry
The following 8 users Like AndrianaStark's post:
  • Alex, Nami, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Tarikko, Kung Fu, Serveto, khadeejah

10-04-2016, 11:29 AM #8
Serveto
Justiciar
From the op:

"An explosive new report reveals how the U.S. government paid a British public relations company ..."

I wonder why they had to outsource the job to Great Britain when they already have the most effective, amazing, gobsmacking, stunning tools of the propagandistic trade in their back yard: in the Hollywood shed.
The following 6 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Nami, Serendipity, slave_of_God, Al Mualim, Tarikko, Kung Fu

10-04-2016, 11:51 AM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 11:29 AM)Serveto Wrote:  From the op:

"An explosive new report reveals how the U.S. government paid a British public relations company ..."

I wonder why they had to outsource the job to Great Britain when they already have the most effective, amazing, gobsmacking, stunning tools of the propagandistic trade in their back yard: in the Hollywood shed.

I suppose they didn't want it tracked so they figured that if they outsourced outside of North America they could get away with it all the while Hollywood comes out with movies showcasing how righteous the US military is and how many lives they save through their courage, honesty, perseverance, and etc. with the added benefited of bringing democracy to these uncivilized savage nations.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 7 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Chief Commander, Nami, Serendipity, slave_of_God, Serveto, Al Mualim, Tarikko

10-04-2016, 03:14 PM #10
Tarikko
Chaplain
Don't be horrified sis JJ.. This is expected.. Sadly though it's supposed to be a truther website with real vigilant individuals...

Still no Zionists here I see..

Can you tell now who is pro truth and who is anti truth?

Such threads reveal much, Jazaki Allahu Khairan... Separates the wheat from the chaff

I call such threads an avalanche... Once you can see that big conspiracy/deception at large (as per the article above.. imagine ALL ramifications), it becomes an avalanche, with walls of lies and deceit tumbling down

Hence why they won't comment... They don't wanna be swept by the avalanche Big Grin They are averse to the Truth

I'll keep this thread alive with the help of every sincere individual here, inshallah

This thread deserves a 100 + pages!

@Todd

Think of it as an onion, Bro ...  the government is made of layer upon layer... With the deeper ones spying on and distracting the superficial ones

But I believe that onion has a center... and I believe at the core, lies Satanists of the highest order..

Some people we never heard of nor seen..

Even those Rockfellers/Rothschilds, although deeply rooted, are not the core

I don't think the highest level you can attain is 33 degrees... This is probably what those who have attained the 33rd degree are told.. yet some are above them and they are oblivious to it

Anyhow I'm gonna delve even deeper

I mentioned few times before here and there that we are at a stage where the ruling elite WANT us to know their secrets..

From false flags to symbolism, hidden history... etc etc

As I said, I was kinda shocked (and pleasantly surprised at the same time) that this article appeared on Yahood!

''In politics nothing happens by accident''

Even with false flags, I think they deliberately leave clues here and there while they could have been more clinical/surgical.. allowing some info to ''seep''

I also believe they want us to know this piece of news

Now I started to wonder why a long ago and came up with few conclusions

Defiance - they are defying God.. remember Babel/Babylon for instance?

It's their way of saying to God... ''Look, we are doing all of this and letting them know and they can't do anything about it''... They are mocking us

We are too far in and it's too late to turn back

In their sickness they give the truth from time to time, mixed with lies, in order create the two camps.. one Dutch brother once told me: ''this is the time of sorting''

The people of Moses from those of Pharaoh.. The people of modern day Palestine from the supporters of the state of Israel... And guess what? You need at least two camps to kick off a war.. It's like they are doing the sorting on behalf of God himself.. Yeah i go deep  Big Grin ..

Here in Lebanon, they allowed hizbolah to ''win'' the 2006 war with Israel to give them more geopolitical clout (we won shit.. Lebanon was destroyed in the process with more than a thousand dead, 10 of thousands injured and the country replete with depleted uranium.. hence the cancer rates have skyrocketed)... You had all Israeli newspapers coming out and declaring that hizbollah won.. why is that?

Now we know... ever since there are two opposing camps here, hizbollah and their allies and the other movement and its allies. this wasn't the case before... You need two opponents to have a fight

One last point I'd like to make... it has to do with the Mayan calendar and the date - 12 May 2012 - I once asked a brother in London "why are the elite airing out their dirty laundry?''

He told me ever since that date, 12 may 2012, some sort of astrological event took place, something to do with the planetary alignments, the polar shift... which the Mayans knew about.. Keep in mind the Mayans were notorious for barbaric ritual sacrifices to their ''gods''.. And since that date, the Jinn/Demons cannot eavesdrop on the Angels and try and steal some info about the future.. Remember everything in life has to abide by the laws of the Creator.. us humans for example are bound by the law of gravity.. even demons have laws of some kind that they can't breach

So the elite they had no choice but to come out in the open and glamorize the NWO... That's their strategy to recruit people.. they glamorize it and make it mainstream.. The balance is so tipped over between good and evil that people join the wrong camp thinking they have joined the right one.. Nonetheless some (like many here) have waken up in the process.. Two camps, remember

They been coming out for decades... little by little at first.. and since 2000 onwards it gained much steam and now it's practically everywhere..

God knows best

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 8 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Nami, Yahda, Orwell's mentor, slave_of_God, khadeejah, Sunflower, Kung Fu, AndrianaStark