#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The global war on theism

10-03-2016, 05:56 PM #1
gcha8e
Knight
Some of you might remember my posts from the old days.   I have spent a good deal of time pondering and crunching theories on Revelation.

The time is coming for a refresher.   But before I do that, I want to ask the general group about their feelings on theism, and specifically speaking the relationship between peaceful Islam and Christianity.

It seems to me that there is a militant Islam and militant Christianity that are centered on the belief that mankind is the ultimate ruler of himself according to his own independent free will.     These two religious patterns of thought are at war with each other politically and socially and must resolve the conflict through violence because there is no other alternative.  (I loosely associate these two main groups with "Mainstream" Christianity and Catholicism and Sunni Islam).  As we have seen, as these two sides fight each other and eventually make compromises, the solutions are revealing the common core belief which they share, which is that man must rule himself by any means possible.  These two sides both tend to reject fresh revelation from heaven, as well as the idea of pure divine leadership.  Although they do speak of divine leadership as a matter of show, in fact they actually adhere to a system of meritocracy by "consent of the governed".  

So that is crux, mankind is building its system of global governance that is inherently democratic.  In the end I see the two sides agreeing with each other in an attempt to eliminate their true common enemy.

Their true common enemy is the peaceful group of monotheists that understand God is the true source of truth and law.   Because the peaceful ones are content trying to please God, not men, they stand out from the crowd and often do not fit in.   In terms of governments, some are set up that appear to be a scapegoat type situation, giving a bad name to theism. Iran and Syria are the current targets.  

The goal is to cause all people to fear the notion of divine leadership, and systems of imperial government that do not appear to respect the "consent of the governed" by appealing to what is essentially "mob rule" mentality.

So what say you about the various "Brands" of Christianity and Islam.  DO you think there is any commonality to the monotheistic beliefs of these two religions in a peaceful sense?    And to what degree are the peaceful ones a minority among these religions?   (I see most of the vocal ones wanting violence)

I always thought that the measure of a man was learning how to take responsibility for himself and his actions. When did the act of fellatio become the decider?
- - TheFallenAlchemist

The world has lost the power to blush over its vice; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.
- - Leonard Ravenhill
The following 3 users Like gcha8e's post:
  • Sidhuriel, The Creeper, slave_of_God

10-03-2016, 08:11 PM #2
slave_of_God
Justiciar
My views on Christianity and Islam

Both are good, but to what extent will their adherents stick and maintain their inherent goodnesses concerning the trials and tribulations of life? We are in the end times, and things are getting really serious.

Who really possess that true faith that will enable them to fear nothing else but God?

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"
The following 4 users Like slave_of_God's post:
  • The Creeper, Trenton, Kung Fu, Tarikko

10-04-2016, 08:11 AM #3
Todd
Chaplain
I think it takes a lot of wisdom and courage to be either a Christian or a Muslim and have the attitude that the two religions can coexist and come together against a common enemy.  Both faiths are predicated on the concept that they are the only true un-defiled revelation from God.  The adherents to each faith are bombarded with this concept from the leaders and elders of each respective religion.  Few souls are able to escape this indoctrination and even have the courage to contemplate that the two religions could be compatible, more or less even come together and work side by side with each other.   Of course the Zionist controlled media is making it worse by consistently bombarding us with propaganda that causes both religions to look at each other with great suspicion.  

I spent the weekend at the racetrack with my best friend who I have known since my college days where we were both young converts to Christianity.  It was a challenge even for me to discuss Islam with him and talk positively about Muslims not knowing exactly what his reaction would be.  Thankfully he appeared open and did not immediately reject what I had to say.  Who knows, he might of just been being polite and went home and told his wife I've gone off the deep end Huh Big Grin     

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 5 users Like Todd's post:
  • AndrianaStark, The Creeper, slave_of_God, gcha8e, Kung Fu

10-04-2016, 08:16 AM #4
Lisa
Chaplain
Quote:I think it takes a lot of wisdom and courage to be either a Christian or a Muslim and have the attitude that the two religions can coexist and come together against a common enemy.  
What does coming together against a common enemy look like?

Quote:and went home and told his wife I've gone off the deep end Huh Big Grin     

Yes you have...

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-04-2016, 08:20 AM #5
Todd
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 08:16 AM)Lisa Wrote:  
Quote:I think it takes a lot of wisdom and courage to be either a Christian or a Muslim and have the attitude that the two religions can coexist and come together against a common enemy.  
What does coming together against a common enemy look like?

Since Islam and Christianity share the same moral and ethical base, and both recognize the evil of the world's system I think we could come together and support each other in raising up Godly standards in society.  I wouldn't expect you to understand this but coming together against the evils of Zionism would be another area where we would be more effective if united rather than divided.

Quote:
Quote:and went home and told his wife I've gone off the deep end Huh Big Grin     

Yes you have...

Yep...didn't take long for Lisa to prove my theory Big Grin
This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 08:20 AM by Todd.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
  • The Creeper, slave_of_God, gcha8e, Kung Fu, Tarikko

10-04-2016, 08:26 AM #6
Lisa
Chaplain
Quote:Since Islam and Christianity share the same moral and ethical base, and both recognize the evil of the world's system I think we could come together and support each other in raising up Godly standards in society.  I wouldn't expect you to understand this but coming together against the evils of Zionism would be another area where we would be more effective if united rather than divided.

I don't think they share the same ethical base since Christianity is based on God and islam on the devil. Not the same at all. 

I think Godly standards have been raised up in society, but everyone can choose to live by "godly" standards or not. You can't make anyone live by your standards.

The evils of Zionism, eh? Ya, that's not something I understand at all.

Quote:[quote]Yep...didn't take long for Lisa to prove my theory Big Grin

Lol!
This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 08:27 AM by Lisa.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-04-2016, 08:42 AM #7
Todd
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 08:26 AM)Lisa Wrote:  
Quote:Since Islam and Christianity share the same moral and ethical base, and both recognize the evil of the world's system I think we could come together and support each other in raising up Godly standards in society.  I wouldn't expect you to understand this but coming together against the evils of Zionism would be another area where we would be more effective if united rather than divided.

I don't think they share the same ethical base since Christianity is based on God and islam on the devil. Not the same at all. 

I think Godly standards have been raised up in society, but everyone can choose to live by "godly" standards or not. You can't make anyone live by your standards.

Lol!

Well since Muslims embrace the two greatest commands we have, it makes sense that we should partner with them over the Zionist's who don't have a clue about command number two.  But again, I wouldn't expect you to understand Lisa.   (The indoctrination is strong in this one)

• AndrianaStark, The Creeper, slave_of_God, gcha8e, Tarikko

10-04-2016, 08:56 AM #8
Lisa
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 08:42 AM)Todd Wrote:  [quote='Lisa' pid='89850' dateline='1475584007']

Lol!

Well since Muslims embrace the two greatest commands we have, it makes sense that we should partner with them over the Zionist's who don't have a clue about command number two.  But again, I wouldn't expect you to understand Lisa.   (The indoctrination is strong in this one)

[/quote]
They deny Jesus is God's only begotten Son. This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father. It's not indoctrination...seems pretty clear to me.

The following 3 users Like Lisa's post:
  • Artful Revealer, slave_of_God, gcha8e

10-04-2016, 08:58 AM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 08:26 AM)Lisa Wrote:  I don't think they share the same ethical base since Christianity is based on God and islam on the devil. Not the same at all. 

Well it's been a year since you are here... Perhaps it's about time if you have any proof, you should share it and enlighten us satanists Big Grin

Do you even in your own ignorance know what Satanism is?

Do you know that word you use, Satan, has been borrowed from Arabic and you are indeed uttering an Arabic word?

Ofc you didn't.. for you never left your area beyond the third red light.

Hence you are basking in ignorance

If anyone is engaging in satanism it is you

Satan or Shaytan in Arabic is rooted in the word Shawt, meaning distance

Hence Shaytan is the being that creates a distance between you and God.

Worshiping ANYTHING or ANYONE but God takes moves you away from Him and hence it can be called satanism

Guess who is worshiping anyone but God here...

Your "esteemed" self. We worship God, the All maker, The creator... you worship Isa PBUH a creation.

You are a satanist. In the literal sense that is.

Perhaps now you will refer to him as something else? since you despise anything Arabic that is? Rolleyes

Call him El Diablo... That is Spanish btw... yes? not french, but spanish

I know you have problems with languages

36:60

Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you not worship Satan - [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy

2:208

O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

17:53

And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy.

And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith. (2: 34)

It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down. (God) said: “What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?” He said: “I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay.” (God) said: “Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures).” (7: 11–13)

Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)

(Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.

“Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 39 – 40).

Iblees’ / Satan’s ultimate goal

After Allah gave him the reprieve until the Day of Judgment, he made misleading man as his primary goal. Allah told us about that in the Quran, “(Iblees) said: ‘Because You have sent me astray, surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)’” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 16,17).

He has such confidence in ensnaring his victims that he openly declares his strategy of approaching them from all sides and making them succumb to his temptations. The first victims of Satan were Adam (alaihis salam) and Hawwa. Allah says, “Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip there from (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: “Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time” (Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah: 36).

“and an enjoyment for a time” is what Satan makes the most of. He has decided to make the world appear beautiful and attractive and works on ways to lure man, limit his perspective to the gains, pleasures and enjoyment of this world alone, and make him forget the path that Allah (SWT) has chalked out for all human beings during their stay here.

Satan’s ultimate goal is to make people go astray and eventually to turn them into disbelievers, or polytheists at a minimum. The manner in which Satan pursues that goal varies in accordance with the interests and inclinations of his victims. For example, he uses piety to attack the pious; scholarly disciplines to attack scholars; false reasoning and logic for those who take pride in being knowledgeable, and ignorance to attack the ignorant. Allah (SWT) Has warned us in the Holy Quran:

“O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents (Adam and Hawwa’ (Eve)) out of Paradise,” (Quran, Surah Al-Aaraf: 27).

“. . . and follow not the footsteps of ‘Shaitan’ (Satan). Surely he is to you an open enemy” (Quran, Surah Al-Anaam: 142).

Satan charm has worked on you Lisa. I think everyone here can attest to that

And this verse is not about Satan.. glean from it whatever you wish:

The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the messenger) is as the likeness of one who calleth unto that which heareth naught except a shout and cry. Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense/understanding.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 4 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Nami, The Creeper, slave_of_God, Kung Fu

10-04-2016, 09:00 AM #10
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(10-04-2016, 08:20 AM)Todd Wrote:  Since Islam and Christianity share the same moral and ethical base, and both recognize the evil of the world's system I think we could come together and support each other in raising up Godly standards in society. I wouldn't expect you to understand this but coming together against the evils of Zionism would be another area where we would be more effective if united rather than divided.

There are two groups of Christians one that is genuinely looking for knowledge, growth, and in knowing God Almighty with all their heart and their's the other batch of Christians who focus more on other Christian sects, religions (mainly Islam), and who don't mind seeing children, women, and men getting slaughtered if it means it'll speed up the coming of Jesus(pbuh). It's this group that has made Muslims such as myself and many others reluctant to really befriend any Christian.

Also, Christians are plenty and I truly believe if they were truly serious about their faith they could easily change the laws that govern their banks and other important issues to a more Christian flavour such as no usury, which is what's destroying the American nation along sexual promiscuity, alcohol, drugs, and gambling. If Christians and Muslims could come together and remove those things from our societies things like Zionism would have absolutely no power. I've seen it first hand that the biggest Zionists lovers are Christians who love getting fat on interest.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 4 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Nami, The Creeper, slave_of_God, Tarikko