The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The plan to assassinate Donald Trump

09-26-2016, 07:41 PM #1
Vixy
Marshall
https://reptiliandimension.wordpress.com...-imminent/
[/url]
Thoughts about this?

[url=https://reptiliandimension.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/assassination-of-donald-trump-imminent/]
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-26-2016, 08:01 PM #2
Alex
Chaplain
I don't know about a reptilian source. But this isn't a new concept to me.

Zack Hubbard pointed out months ago that Chump was a target using gematria and sourcing a few cards from Steve Jackson's Illuminati deck. Heres a link if your interested in more info.

I don't buy into numerology myself but it has more credibility then a source with reptilian written on the top.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

09-26-2016, 08:27 PM #3
Stride
Chaplain
There is no "Jesuit NWO".  That's garbage from exposed and debunked zio shill and Israeli diamond trader Eric John Phelps.  

Though it seems there have been attempts on Trump. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...gger-news/

If legit - and why would a 20 year old British citizen be in the US wanting to shoot Trump? - I am not surprised. 

Communists are the world's worst terrorists and murderers, all in the name of peace, love, tolerance and diversity.
The following 1 user Likes Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-26-2016, 08:28 PM #4
Stride
Chaplain
(09-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Alex Wrote:  I don't know about a reptilian source.  But this isn't a new concept to me.

Zack Hubbard pointed out months ago that Chump was a target using gematria and sourcing a few cards from Steve Jackson's Illuminati deck.  Heres a link if your interested in more info.  

I don't buy into numerology myself but it has more credibility then a source with reptilian written on the top.

Alex, there's a lot of substance to Gematria (Hebrew numerology).  You should look into it.
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

09-27-2016, 11:58 AM #5
Alex
Chaplain
(09-26-2016, 08:28 PM)Stride Wrote:  
(09-26-2016, 08:01 PM)Alex Wrote:  I don't know about a reptilian source.  But this isn't a new concept to me.

Zack Hubbard pointed out months ago that Chump was a target using gematria and sourcing a few cards from Steve Jackson's Illuminati deck.  Heres a link if your interested in more info.  

Alex, there's a lot of substance to Gematria (Hebrew numerology).  You should look into it.

I know the powers that be script events using it, pretty much every move they make is based on these codes. But trying to use the system in reverse to point out why they do, what they do, before they do it is too vague.

Take 9/11, they are well known numbers in kabbalism and across the globe. I know they use these specific numbers because of the tree of sephiroth (symbolizes skipping / surpassing God). But a lay person doesn't know what to do with them when piecing together a puzzle. Multiply 9 x 11, divide them, add them? Numerology can get vague very quickly when one begins to decipher it.

Its easy to use gematria and the likes as a form of post-diction because the pieces will always fit. When you use them to predict is when you fall into error as only the Creator knows whats to come.

The following 3 users Like Alex's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, slave_of_God, Tarikko

09-28-2016, 07:53 AM #6
slave_of_God
Justiciar
(09-27-2016, 11:58 AM)Alex Wrote:  I know the powers that be script events using it, pretty much every move they make is based on these codes. But trying to use the system in reverse to point out why they do, what they do, before they do it is too vague.  

Take 9/11, they are well known numbers in kabbalism and across the globe.  I know they use these specific numbers because of the tree of sephiroth (symbolizes skipping / surpassing God). But a lay person doesn't know what to do with them when piecing together a puzzle.  Multiply 9 x 11, divide them, add them?  Numerology can get vague very quickly when one begins to decipher it.

Its easy to use gematria and the likes as a form of post-diction because the pieces will always fit.  When you use them to predict is when you fall into error as only the Creator knows whats to come.

Dear Alex,

May i know who the powers that be are?

Yours sincerely,

Y. Armansin

Shy   Tongue   Blush

p.s: is your family name tsillogiannis? just being curious  Undecided

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
The following 1 user Likes slave_of_God's post:
  • Tarikko

09-28-2016, 08:58 AM #7
Alex
Chaplain
(09-28-2016, 07:53 AM)slave_of_God Wrote:  Dear Alex,

May i know who the powers that be are?

Yours sincerely,

Y. Armansin

Shy   Tongue   Blush

p.s: is your family name tsillogiannis? just being curious  Undecided

The ones who currently control this planet by the permission of the Almighty.

Bankers, neo-cons, kabbalists. The servants of the dajjal, the zionists, the companions of the hellfire. Those who have traded this life for the next are the current "powers that be".

Politicians visiting bohemian grove, ignoring Israels war crimes, etc. Its not hard to point these people out.

No, I am not familiar with that name at all. Never heard it before, sorry.

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

09-28-2016, 10:07 AM #8
slave_of_God
Justiciar
(09-28-2016, 08:58 AM)Alex Wrote:  The ones who currently control this planet by the permission of the Almighty.  

Bankers, neo-cons, kabbalists. The servants of the dajjal, the zionists, the companions of the hellfire. Those who have traded this life for the next are the current "powers that be".  

Politicians visiting bohemian grove, ignoring Israels war crimes, etc.  Its not hard to point these people out.

No, I am not familiar with that name at all.  Never heard it before, sorry.

Smile Jazaak Allah Khayr for your reply brother

we have to do Da'wah to them

u up for building up a team and going to them? ^_^ <3  Shy

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
The following 2 users Like slave_of_God's post:
  • Alex, Tarikko

09-28-2016, 12:48 PM #9
Tarikko
Chaplain
If there was a plan to assassinate trump, do you think us commoners would know about it in advance?

Listen to this funny story... The leader of the "Christian Forces" in Lebanon is Sameer Geagea

That same militia that committed mass genocide during the Lebanese civil war and tortured people ruthlessly (all parties were guilty and not the Christians in specific)

Anyhow a few years ago he announced frantically on tv that he was subject to an assassination attempt

Apparently there was a sniper about to take him out while he was gardening

Lucky him, the second the sniper fired his round, mr. Geagea kneeled down to pick up a flower

Some hardcore Bollywood crap I tell you

And people believed it... It was on the news

So many sheep around it's terrifying

This guy has ties to Mossad and CIA... His militia received their training in Israel, it's a fact

Actually all the Lebanese civil war warlords guess where they are now?

They are running the government.. One is prime minister, another head of parliament, members of parliament, ministers...

I guess it works the same everywhere

Edit: found it

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/35709
This post was last modified: 09-28-2016, 12:49 PM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Alex, slave_of_God, Kung Fu

09-28-2016, 02:40 PM #10
Vixy
Marshall
(09-26-2016, 08:27 PM)Stride Wrote:  There is no "Jesuit NWO".  That's garbage from exposed and debunked zio shill and Israeli diamond trader Eric John Phelps.  

Though it seems there have been attempts on Trump. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...gger-news/

If legit - and why would a 20 year old British citizen be in the US wanting to shoot Trump? - I am not surprised. 

Communists are the world's worst terrorists and murderers, all in the name of peace, love, tolerance and diversity.

The thing about this is that if they sent a Delta, they would succeed. The training they get is highly professional.
The following 1 user Likes Vixy's post:
  • slave_of_God