#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Charlotte N.C. Protests or Riots...

09-23-2016, 09:34 AM #1
The Zone
Marshall
So, do you think Charlotte is legitimate protests gone wrong via self serving folks or what...

While I do think some protests are legitimate in nature per source of said protest, racial tensions are being manipulated. Man, is there and agenda at work to set US race relations back and for whatever reason it is happening under Obama. Discuss your views and takes, please. Seventy percent of the protestors arrested thus far are from put of state which points to manufactured mayhem by marauders. The state of North Carolina is known to have some of the least racial crime in the country fwiw.
This post was last modified: 09-23-2016, 09:41 AM by The Zone.

The following 3 users Like The Zone's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, Artful Revealer

09-23-2016, 09:39 AM #2
Todd
Chaplain
(09-23-2016, 09:34 AM)The Zone Wrote:  So, do you think Charlotte is legitimate protests gone wrong via self serving folks or what...

While I do think some protests are legitimate in nature per source of said protest, racial tensions are being manipulated.  Man, is there and agenda at work to set US race relations back and for whatever reason it is happening under Obama.  Discuss your views and takes, please.

The riots/protests being manufactured now are to condition and manipulate the masses so that the right circumstances will cause simultaneous mass riots all over the country.  This is turn will be the pre-text for martial law. 

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did
The following 4 users Like Todd's post:
  • slave_of_God, Freetoday, Tarikko, The Zone

09-23-2016, 09:45 AM #3
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
PJW's got some great videos. This one is undisputable imo. Martial law is a possibility.

I'm betting my money on all-out open civil war.

Alot of this subject has been addressed in the BLM thread as well.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 1 user Likes Artful Revealer's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-23-2016, 10:10 AM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
There's no doubt that the elite is using the racial tension in America between law enforcement and poor black neighbourhoods as a means to an end. On the flip side I don't believe it's being set up by the elite but rather them just flaming the tensions that have been there since the beginning. Within America, there is a really big problem of racial biases within the police departments. There's a myriad of issues of why this is, which would need a thread of its own but it's there.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko, Freetoday

09-23-2016, 11:32 AM #5
The Zone
Marshall
There is some prodding going on here and not just flaming desires of discourse.  George Soros has bussed in many people via BLM.  People with true passion would get there themselves.  The good protestors who want to voice their displeasure cannot have a voice that will bring about resolution.  That is because there is a fanning of flames where there is little racial discourse in a very diverse city in Charlotte.  They have a minority owner in Michael Jordan of their NBA club and have rarely been in the news about any racial tensions since the sixties.  In short, people have lived in harmony not that there isn't some problems.  With the vast number of people being arrested, there should be a data base formed of payed or prodded trouble makers of any race in any volatile situation.  I keep coming back to Obama who for whatever reason seems to be allowing years of healing to be thwarted.  

When government or local officials basically turn a blind eye while softly saying there needs to be non violence, then we'll have trouble.  I firmly believe that there needs to be open discussion about police tactics and discrimination but the realization that some of the qualms are based on innuendo.  Some of the protestors will look back on their part if martial law actually happens one day.  I am still not sold that there will be a race war for being an American who is well travelled I see much less tensions here than being perceived This said perception is from the media being so tainted with falsified information which is self serving to the PTB's.

Even some posters here I respect have tainted views, possibly for they are not actually living in America. I hope some here will wake up and trust those of us here to give a more objective view on what we see on a daily basis firsthand. I deal with people of color all the time and feel zero tension. That is real. What we are seeing is some sort of Psy Op that continues to hit close to home for many. It shows me more than anything else that agendas are indeed true in form. Fortunately, I firmly believe that they have a long ways to go to get people I see everyday to turn on one another. That will take a lot more work. But.... the bottom line is to create enough perception to enact policies which affect everyday freedoms.
This post was last modified: 09-23-2016, 11:34 AM by The Zone.

The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-23-2016, 12:19 PM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
You say there's no tension but statistics and the prison demographics paint a whole other picture. America has been targeting blacks for a very long time now and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. To deny that there's no tension between white middle-class America and black communities is to deny the Civil Rights Movement, the War on Drugs, and the prison-industrial complex.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-23-2016, 12:45 PM #7
Alex
Chaplain
Watson is a gatekeeper. From calling the Hampstead case a hoax to covering up Israel's war crimes the guy works for the powers that be.  You might as well post Alex Jones.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 2 users Like Alex's post:
  • slave_of_God, Tarikko

09-23-2016, 01:00 PM #8
The Zone
Marshall
(09-23-2016, 12:19 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  You say there's no tension but statistics and the prison demographics paint a whole other picture. America has been targeting blacks for a very long time now and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. To deny that there's no tension between white middle-class America and black communities is to deny the Civil Rights Movement, the War on Drugs, and the prison-industrial complex.

Prison demographics alone do not make for tension. The tension is more so with police alone but not necessarily white and black people. If I am not mistaken, you live in Canada, thus have not actually lived here. Believe me, actually seeing things on a daily basis adds to insight. You say America is targeting blacks, yet Obama is hardly letting that happen per changed policies. Again, you have fallen to perception via one major source, that being media. Are you saying you trust what you read be they statistics or media - I know you are not.

I am not saying there are not tensions. I am saying they are not nearly as bad as people think they are from afar. It's smoke and mirrors and it is luring a lot of people in to take on facts that simply are not true. You mentioned middle class whites when in fact this country has seen a move away from middle class for 15 years running. Where I live in a very diverse region, there is hardly ever tension or trouble between black and white america. Ever. That's just a fact.

There is a reason that this is just rearing its ugly head now. The situation is contrived and perpetuated by powers with an agenda and not by actual every day people living here. I am no expert on Canada or Europe. While I can form an opinion, it likely would not have access to all the information available to people in those regions nor the same clout.

I am not making anything up here. I am simply stating what I see and that is the tension flames are being stoked by whomever wants whatever change that suits them. This is my opinion, but one from a person who just left Charlotte on business, has lived in the region, etc.

The following 2 users Like The Zone's post:
  • slave_of_God, Songbird516

09-23-2016, 01:43 PM #9
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(09-23-2016, 01:00 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Prison demographics alone do not make for tension. The tension is more so with police alone but not necessarily white and black people. If I am not mistaken, you live in Canada, thus have not actually lived here. Believe me, actually seeing things on a daily basis adds to insight. You say America is targeting blacks, yet Obama is hardly letting that happen per changed policies. Again, you have fallen to perception via one major source, that being media. Are you saying you trust what you read be they statistics or media - I know you are not.

I study crime for a living and when looking at prison demographics and the way black communities are policed, I can tell you that there's tension. Black people are not getting up and rioting for no reason. Decades of tension build up and people are expressing it in any way they know how. I don't need Obama and his policies when prisons are full of black people when they make a very small percentage of the population and when they're the target of this war on drugs (as if white people don't use drugs), and when their communities are overly policed while white suburb areas remain policeless. Obama has done nothing to help black people and never will.

I don't listen to the media I actually study it. I get my information from peer-reviewed journal articles and from my educational background.

Do you think during the Civil Rights Movement that there was no tension and that blacks and white authorities got along all dandy?

America has a system-racism problem and sooner people realize this the better we'll be able to move on and fix it so black people don't have a reason to go protest and then give other morons the chance to riot.

EDIT: the reason it's rearing its "ugly head" now is because people take videos of all the injustice that're happening and the media jumps right on it and takes advantage of it in order to meet the needs of the elite. Smartphones and social media have completely changed the name of the game. Cops and their biased departments can't get away with all the nonsense they commit and people are seeing it now.
This post was last modified: 09-23-2016, 01:46 PM by Kung Fu.

The following 1 user Likes Kung Fu's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-23-2016, 02:18 PM #10
The Zone
Marshall
(09-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Kung Fu Wrote:  
(09-23-2016, 01:00 PM)The Zone Wrote:  Prison demographics alone do not make for tension. The tension is more so with police alone but not necessarily white and black people. If I am not mistaken, you live in Canada, thus have not actually lived here. Believe me, actually seeing things on a daily basis adds to insight. You say America is targeting blacks, yet Obama is hardly letting that happen per changed policies. Again, you have fallen to perception via one major source, that being media. Are you saying you trust what you read be they statistics or media - I know you are not.

I study crime for a living and when looking at prison demographics and the way black communities are policed, I can tell you that there's tension. Black people are not getting up and rioting for no reason. Decades of tension build up and people are expressing it in any way they know how. I don't need Obama and his policies when prisons are full of black people when they make a very small percentage of the population and when they're the target of this war on drugs (as if white people don't use drugs), and when their communities are overly policed while white suburb areas remain policeless. Obama has done nothing to help black people and never will.

I don't listen to the media I actually study it. I get my information from peer-reviewed journal articles and from my educational background.

Do you think during the Civil Rights Movement that there was no tension and that blacks and white authorities got along all dandy?

America has a system-racism problem and sooner people realize this the better we'll be able to move on and fix it so black people don't have a reason to go protest and then give other morons the chance to riot.

EDIT: the reason it's rearing its "ugly head" now is because people take videos of all the injustice that're happening and the media jumps right on it and takes advantage of it in order to meet the needs of the elite. Smartphones and social media have completely changed the name of the game. Cops and their biased departments can't get away with all the nonsense they commit and people are seeing it now.

I disagree completely with some points. Firstly, my Dad was right in the middle of the original civil rights movement as were family members. It was different then. Much different. Blacks were fighting for simple rights of dignity. Yes, it was ugly but there was big time change over time and today they are being instigated more so with perception than facts. The issue now is not with black and white people but police and black people which is what I tried to make clear. During the Civil Rights movement which I studied ad nauseum, the police were dominated by whites. Now, it is much, much , much more diverse. I mean, it was a black officer that shot the guy in Charlotte....so...

You have to face some facts here. That being that cities have more blacks, therefore it is where most crime is committed due to a condensed volume of people with a larger police presence. The redneck in the outskirts of town peddling crystal meth does not deal with a condensed police presence, Stats alone are worthless without some realization of intangible factors.

Quite frankly, you have already fallen prey to perception in that not all cops nor police stations are biased. If you really think that look up the demographics of police officers ion Charlotte, compare it to the actual stats on people living there and get back to me.

I am appalled when I see racists of any kind, black, white, brown, pink or purple. Bad or ignorant people are just that, but any forced agenda will cause tension. You say Obama has done nothing to help black people, yet he has allowed this agenda to move forward with no control so that there might actually be martial law. It is true that he has not helped in many ways though and I will concede that after further review.

I respect your opinion, but I live here. I work with people with lesser means. I see people getting along much better than your stats can show you. I don't see a bunch of klan folks or black militants. In the world you are referring to, why is that... I am a worldly, well travelled person that is familiar with the region. I am not saying blacks do not have more rights to gain nor that police aren't human and show the bad sides of human nature at times. BUT....but, if you get your wish and the bad old police are held accountable for some real, yet many perceived atrocities then we will all be under control of government troops with police disbanded. Now. That is what this agenda and trumped up perception will lead to and that is by design. Be careful what you wish for and what you believe
This post was last modified: 09-23-2016, 02:24 PM by The Zone.

The following 1 user Likes The Zone's post:
  • slave_of_God