#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
What was your moment?

06-28-2015, 04:38 PM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
What was YOUR moment of awakening?

What convinced you?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

06-28-2015, 04:46 PM #2
martin71
Knight
(06-28-2015, 04:38 PM)Briandao Wrote:  What was YOUR moment of awakening?

What convinced you?

Started off looking at Revelations, then got into conspiracy, then discovered the truth about 9/11. It's a total mindf**k when you realise you've been lied to about everything throughout your entire life

06-28-2015, 04:50 PM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(06-28-2015, 04:46 PM)martin71 Wrote:  

What convinced you?

Started off looking at Revelations, then got into conspiracy, then discovered the truth about 9/11. It's a total mindf**k when you realise you've been lied to about everything throughout your entire life

"It's a total mindf**k when you realise you've been lied to about everything throughout your entire life"

You took the words out of my mouth.

It's very sad to think back and of my soon 28 years on this planet and knowing that it's all just a big hoax.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

06-28-2015, 05:57 PM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
Mine was a gradual awakening, it didn't happen for me in just one moment. I did look into a few conspiracy theories when I was a teenager, as well as bigfoot and other strange sightings, but I didn't take it too seriously back then. Things then happened in my personal life which gave me some perspective on things and a faith in God. Over time I have just connected the dots by looking at history and the current state of the world. Knowing that the secret cabal/occult elite/illuminati have most of the worlds money and full on worship the devil is one of the most important clues to people in my opinion. It doesn't matter what you believe, that is what "they" believe and "they" have the commitment and the resourses to do a lot of things most of us would consider evil, as that is "their" philosophy. After finding this site a few years back and learning to recognise their symbols I saw a video on youtube about the Dajjal which was like the last piece of the puzzle for me. If you haven’t read Tarikkos thead about the Dajjal yet I would suggest that you should. http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread...the-Dajjal I may not know everything that they are up to, we all have to stay vigilant, but I am fairly certain that I now know the score.

Posted by Briandao
It's very sad to think back and of my soon 28 years on this planet and knowing that it's all just a big hoax.

They have been fooling us for a very long time. At least you are aware of it now, not everyone wakes up. You are not a part of this hoax, you were just unfortunate enough to be born into it. Just like the rest of us.

We are old enough to remember the 90s and even back then people were not happy with "the system", I was too young to understand it back then and I wasn't really exposed to such ideas. Everyone who can remember those slightly better times knows that the world changed after 9/11, I have heard a lot of people say it.
This post was last modified: 06-28-2015, 05:58 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

06-28-2015, 06:46 PM #5
zenith
Marshall

What convinced you?

I didn't really have a moment of awakening. That's every day for me. I'm always learning more and seeing more. There is always more to see. I'm sure I still have a lot to wake up to. The first time I ever learned about this however, I remember being around 15.

06-28-2015, 08:20 PM #6
cameronjcw
Justiciar
Same as you The Creeper it was a gradual thing although I was always intersted in the occult and the paranormal and other things from quite an early age. I used to always love watching horror films when I was younger too and my second favorite author was Steven King. My first was Roald Dahl.

My mum used to read tarot cards when I was growing up, wasnt a big thing she done, she only done it now and then for friends and had a couple of books about the occult and stuff like that that I used to love to look through and read growing up although I did used to freak myself out sometimes and was scared of the dark growing up until I had my own place and had moved out. After that it was really when the internet started getting interesting, 9/11 happened and by then the internet was starting to get better and I came across sites like Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, started watching all the different videos and stuff through these and it just grew from there.

Im not sure I would say I had an awakening more just a bit more realization about what might actually be going on in the world but some days I feel more awake than others. Sometimes I wish I didnt know as much as I do know even though I probably barely know anything compared to everything thats out there. If I hadnt have been ill most of my life and now unable to do much of anything I would have liked to do archeology or something like that but things rarely ever go the way we want them to in life eh!
This post was last modified: 06-28-2015, 08:21 PM by cameronjcw. Edit Reason: typo

06-29-2015, 09:41 AM #7
freedmind
Marshall
(06-28-2015, 04:46 PM)martin71 Wrote:  

What convinced you?

What is revelations? a tv show or from the bible?

my "moment"... i've always known not to trust people and i've always been suspicious of everything and everyone, which is what brought me into this field of alternative media. i'm not surprised these things are happening. but it feels scary to have it confirmed now, confirmed by other people's research and, that other people see the same things and trends as i do. 

i know for a fact the alex jones show airs false stories too. you can't trust anyone, and that's depressing. but hey, it's not news to me, i've been depressed all my life because i've always known shit was fucked up. i just didn't know the specifics or the different agenda's goals, but it's becoming clearer.

peace
This post was last modified: 06-29-2015, 09:44 AM by freedmind.

only love can

06-29-2015, 09:45 AM #8
Todd
Chaplain
9/11 was it for me.  I don't remember exactly, but it was within 6-8 months after 9/11 that I started researching and feeling something wasn't right.

Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did to one of these my brethren -- the least -- to me ye did

06-29-2015, 09:54 AM #9
freedmind
Marshall

What convinced you?

Why don't you go first?
What was YOUR moment?

only love can

06-29-2015, 10:11 AM #10
Armas
Marshall

What convinced you?

It was gradual. I remember when I was young and people in conversations used to mention the signs and prophecies of the end times and how they all are coming true. These conversations used to depress me even though I was a child. I always felt like there is something wrong, and life is not as beautiful as it seems. Five years ago, my friend started to show me the one-eye sign in media and told me that this is the eye of Dajjal the prophet talked about. His talk gave me a a big shock and I started researching afterwards.

I would not say I am awake because I really don't know. If I convince myself that I know everything I need to know then I might miss or deny a lot of important information simply because of that belief.
This post was last modified: 06-29-2015, 10:30 AM by Armas.