#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
New York Bomb?

09-17-2016, 11:14 PM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/manhattan-...d-suspect/

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)

09-18-2016, 03:34 AM #2
captainceebee
Marshall
This will be interesting, especially same day as the bomb on Jersey shore

09-18-2016, 10:36 PM #3
justjess
Chaplain
One on jersey shore by a race/marathon for marines.

Two in NYC - all the same day.

Wtf man. I'm really not trying to leave my house.

We've been on constant red alert here for years I don't even want to know what kinda increase will come of this since this place is already under near constant police surveillance.
The following 5 users Like justjess's post:
  • Tarikko, DesertRose1, Thy Unveiling, khadeejah, Trenton

09-19-2016, 12:23 AM #4
Freetoday
Justiciar

I get it. That said it is all deliberate. Psy Op

If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 4 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, DesertRose1

09-19-2016, 07:25 AM #5
justjess
Chaplain
Now 5 more have been found in jersey..
The following 1 user Likes justjess's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-19-2016, 09:07 AM #6
AndrianaStark
Marshall
News broke yesterday exposing the US for dropping bombs on Syria and now this? How convenient.  Dodgy
The following 8 users Like AndrianaStark's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Ambuler, MaryJane, Orwell's mentor, DesertRose1, Freetoday, Alex, Tarikko

09-20-2016, 03:55 AM #7
captainceebee
Marshall
psy-op........
The following 2 users Like captainceebee's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Freetoday

09-20-2016, 04:12 PM #8
Freetoday
Justiciar
Yup, so predictable down to the lone bomber. Yawn

(Akala)
The following 5 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, Ambuler, DesertRose1

09-20-2016, 09:19 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
The news was on while I was cleaning the dining room at work yesterday, and all it was was them going on about this, really trying to create a state of fear and hatred towards Muslims/east Indians. It's so boring now, yet still surprisingly effective on those who still don't See.

Honestly; ty to all the Muslims here for opening my eyes to how wrong I was for buying into the "east Indians, especially Muslims, are evil terrorists" bs

Is it just me, or are They ramping things up into warp speed lately? I don't pay attention to this stuff, but it seems like there's a new one every month or so the past year or two. Damn near constant. Is this a move of desperation because we've become numb to it (wasn't that one of Their goals? Desensitization.) Or is it to keep the hate flaming hot? Probably a bit of both, I guess.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • Ambuler

09-20-2016, 10:07 PM #10
Ambuler
Marshall
(09-20-2016, 09:19 PM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  The news was on while I was cleaning the dining room at work yesterday, and all it was was them going on about this, really trying to create a state of fear and hatred towards Muslims/east Indians. It's so boring now, yet still surprisingly effective on those who still don't See.

Honestly; ty to all the Muslims here for opening my eyes to how wrong I was for buying into the "east Indians, especially Muslims, are evil terrorists" bs

Is it just me, or are They ramping things up into warp speed lately? I don't pay attention to this stuff, but it seems like there's a new one every month or so the past year or two. Damn near constant. Is this a move of desperation because we've become numb to it (wasn't that one of Their goals? Desensitization.) Or is it to keep the hate flaming hot? Probably a bit of both, I guess.
I honestly thought the same thing today when I heard about the NY bombing.  It's almost like tptb are trying to sneak into our subconscious that ISIS/Arabs/Muslims are to blame for this crap.  It's always a "lone wolf" suspect too...can we please have a less predictable rhetoric?

This particular story stuck out because it wasn't like it was a huge news story this time.  It was ever so casually mentioned and then that was it.  I had to go on alternative media to really read about it.
The following 4 users Like Ambuler's post:
  • AndrianaStark, Tarikko, Thy Unveiling, MaryJane