#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Spiritual Warriors!

09-16-2016, 01:30 PM #1
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Hi folks.....I am always interested in spiritual warriors of any stripe.

Naturally the first spiritual warriors are the Prophets so please feel free to use their examples as well and what ideas got you thinking.

I consider Malcolm X, Martin Luther King and Bishop Tutu. Marcus Garvey,, Mahatma Gandhi.... even some rappers like Immortal technique as spiritual warriors. among others.......

(Sun Tzu can be added because he endorses other strategies before  violence which he considers a last resort) What do you think..... and who do you think about when you consider this topic.......???

Basically anyone who uses faith or has a belief in the brotherhood of humanity to battle the status quo and uplift us all qualifies.

Amir Abdul Malik Ali Malcolm X "The Spiritual Warrior"

This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 11:15 PM by DesertRose1.

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 5 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • celle76, slave_of_God, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

09-16-2016, 01:40 PM #2
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Amir Abdel Malik Ali himself is a spiritual warrior.....

Here he is speaking about Zionism , Palestine and the BDS movement.......

This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 01:43 PM by DesertRose1.

“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
The following 3 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Creeper, Tarikko

09-16-2016, 03:12 PM #3
aspiringsoul
Justiciar

09-16-2016, 04:29 PM #4
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Thank you akhi'aspiringsoul the martyr stories always get me.....

The following 4 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling, Tarikko

09-16-2016, 07:42 PM #5
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Henry Makow had an article about a person called Kevin Annett who has helped highlight the plight of the North American natives.

Here is an excerpt:

"I have met Kevin Annett and he doesn't have a halo. But he does exude a transparency and a dogged determination to make sure we learn the truth about the genocide of (he claims) "roughly" 80-90 million North American Indians. He is the closest thing to a genuine dissident in this society, the closest thing to a real hero.  Although he's been fighting this lonely battle for 15 years,  we haven't heard of him, proof our "heroes" are manufactured for us."

here is the article: http://henrymakow.com/kevin_annett_rips_...k_fro.html

This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 07:44 PM by DesertRose1.

• slave_of_God, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-16-2016, 08:59 PM #6
X-Maverick
Marshall
"Mother" Teresa was a fraud who only cared about gaining money for the Vatican. She believed there was beauty in suffering and so never really helped anybody. In other words, she liked watching people die.

She is scum and deserves absolutely no regard.

And as an aside, i'm pretty sure Immortal Technique is supplied opposition.
This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 09:02 PM by X-Maverick.

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 2 users Like X-Maverick's post:
  • The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-16-2016, 09:27 PM #7
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Mother Teresa used to feed the poor that is helping someone.....

You wrote:
'And as an aside, I'm pretty sure Immortal Technique is supplied opposition.'

Please provide the truth the dude gives a voice to the voiceless and is not under any label but produces his own work.

In addition check his charitable work:

"Immortal Technique visits prisons to speak to youth and working with immigrant rights activists, and raising money for children’s hospitals overseas. He created a writing grant program for high school students as well.[citation needed]
In June 2008, Immortal Technique partnered with Omeid International, a non–profit human rights organization, and dubbed the work as "The Green Light Project". With the profits of the album The 3rd World, he traveled to Kabul, Afghanistan, to help Omeid build an orphanage without any corporate or external funding. The orphanage, having been successfully established, currently houses over 20 orphaned children from Kabul."

This is controlled opp?

Here is a video on him:

This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 09:28 PM by DesertRose1.

09-16-2016, 09:34 PM #8
aspiringsoul
Justiciar
Claudio Ranieri, for winning the premier league with Leicester.
The following 5 users Like aspiringsoul's post:
  • slave_of_God, Serendipity, Tarikko, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-16-2016, 09:36 PM #9
X-Maverick
Marshall
(09-16-2016, 09:27 PM)DesertRose1 Wrote:  Mother Teresa used to feed the poor that is helping someone.....

You wrote:
'And as an aside, I'm pretty sure Immortal Technique is supplied opposition.'

Please provide the truth the dude gives a voice to the voiceless and is not under any label but produces his own work.

In addition check his charitable work:

"Immortal Technique visits prisons to speak to youth and working with immigrant rights activists, and raising money for children’s hospitals overseas. He created a writing grant program for high school students as well.[citation needed]
In June 2008, Immortal Technique partnered with Omeid International, a non–profit human rights organization, and dubbed the work as "The Green Light Project". With the profits of the album The 3rd World, he traveled to Kabul, Afghanistan, to help Omeid build an orphanage without any corporate or external funding. The orphanage, having been successfully established, currently houses over 20 orphaned children from Kabul."

This is controlled opp?

Here is a video on him:

Feed the poor, did she? Even if that is true, would that take away her evils? If Jack the Ripper regularly gave to his community, does that absolve his murders? Of course not.

As for Immortal Technique, his cheritable works matter not. If they did, people of the likes of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet would be off the hook. They give to charities as well. It's called image.

And of course he's not under a major label, he couldn't be if the Elite wanted him to be believable. That trailer only helps to prove my point. I mean, do you really think they would let him get as popular as he is, in all these places and countries, if he was not a gate keeper? Come on, people. You have to be sharper than this.
This post was last modified: 09-16-2016, 10:15 PM by X-Maverick.

Formerly JudgementEden on the old VC Forums.
The following 3 users Like X-Maverick's post:

09-16-2016, 10:24 PM #10
DesertRose1
Chaplain
X-Maverick, I admit I do not have your info.....on these people obviously. Big Grin

Can you provide me proof as in  links to articles, books or something please.....
That's sharp, right?
Thanks for contributing btw
not exactly what I had in mind but okay......alright....

The following 2 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Creeper