#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Sugar is a killer and it is planned

09-14-2016, 09:24 AM #1
Freetoday
Justiciar
[url=How the sugar industry has distorted health science for more than 50 years - Vox https://apple.news/Ay_mLx1tpT8qNqS54gMucWQ]How the sugar industry has distorted health science for more than 50 years - Vox https://apple.news/Ay_mLx1tpT8qNqS54gMucWQ[/url]

"If we knew our power, we wouldn't get arrogant when we got two pennies
If we knew our power, we would see what everybody sees, that we're rich already!"
(Akala)
The following 5 users Like Freetoday's post:
  • MaryJane, DesertRose1, Kung Fu, Stride, Tarikko

09-14-2016, 09:39 AM #2
Stride
Chaplain
It isn't referred to as white cancer for a reason.
The following 6 users Like Stride's post:
  • Lotte, Al Mualim, Freetoday, DesertRose1, Kung Fu, Tarikko

09-14-2016, 10:07 AM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
How shocking. Rolleyes Nobody could have predicted this. I don't mean to be overly sarcastic and diminish the value of what is being said here, but this happens all the time and it is painfully obvious.

Science has been severely limited over the last century because power and profits for a select few are more important than the rest of humanity. Everything in this world is designed to kill us, either physically or spiritually. In a way, our entire lives can be seen as one massive near death experience.

Mind over matter.

You may not believe me, but physical things have no power over you unless you let them. This is how the placebo effect works and how Jesus (pbuh) was able to walk on water. The power of belief. It is a constant battle for all of us in this strange illusory world we inhabit.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 7 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Lotte, Thy Unveiling, Al Mualim, Trenton, DesertRose1, Tarikko, Kung Fu

09-14-2016, 11:59 AM #4
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(09-14-2016, 10:07 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  Science has been severely limited over the last century because power and profits for a select few are more important than the rest of humanity. Everything in this world is designed to kill us, either physically or spiritually. In a way, our entire lives can be seen as one massive near death experience.

That actually begs the question on whether any of the "scientific" material that we know today could possibly be bullshit because it's all dependent on who funds them.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 10 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Lotte, Nami, Thy Unveiling, MaryJane, Al Mualim, Freetoday, Trenton, DesertRose1, The Creeper, Tarikko

09-14-2016, 12:32 PM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
(09-14-2016, 11:59 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  
(09-14-2016, 10:07 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  Science has been severely limited over the last century because power and profits for a select few are more important than the rest of humanity. Everything in this world is designed to kill us, either physically or spiritually. In a way, our entire lives can be seen as one massive near death experience.

That actually begs the question on whether any of the "scientific" material that we know today could possibly be bullshit because it's all dependent on who funds them.

I can trace the river of BS back to Tesla. Fossil fuels have been obsolete for a long time, but try telling that to the people who profit off the petro-dollar, pyramid scheme....

Big pharma is all about pumping out pills and making money, rather than looking at the underlying causes which could be mental or even spiritual in nature. If anyone starts talking about prayer or energy healing you are instantly seen as insane because it is "un-scientific" despite the fact that we have known these things exist and been doing them for millennia.

It's not just about the insane amount of money these assholes are making, it is also about controlling the common people's perception of reality
This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 12:32 PM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 9 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, MaryJane, Al Mualim, Floss, Freetoday, Trenton, DesertRose1, Kung Fu, Tarikko

09-14-2016, 08:45 PM #6
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Sugar is bad and aspartame is worst

Here is a video on sugar:

There is a video called Sweet misery I believe that discusses this.....iet cokes are the biggest culprits and are a leading cause of obesity for a reason.....

This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 08:48 PM by DesertRose1.

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 5 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • Lotte, That1kid, Tarikko, The Creeper, Freetoday

09-14-2016, 10:07 PM #7
Trenton
Justiciar
(09-14-2016, 10:07 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  Mind over matter.

You may not believe me, but physical things have no power over you unless you let them. This is how the placebo effect works and how Jesus (pbuh) was able to walk on water. The power of belief. It is a constant battle for all of us in this strange illusory world we inhabit.

This^^^ 1000 times Smile

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • Lotte, Thy Unveiling, DesertRose1, Tarikko, The Creeper

09-16-2016, 10:44 PM #8
MaryJane
Marshall
There was a Canadian documentary that was on Netflix earlier this year- basically talked about how "big sugar" significantly influenced laws and policies in the 50's. I think it's called "Sugar Coated."
The following 3 users Like MaryJane's post:
  • DesertRose1, The Creeper, Thy Unveiling

09-17-2016, 02:53 AM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I need sugar and sugar needs me.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 4 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • MaryJane, Nami, The Creeper, Vytas

09-17-2016, 04:48 AM #10
Vytas
Justiciar
(09-17-2016, 02:53 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  I need sugar and sugar needs me.

Same, besides if sugar is killer i should be dead Big Grin

Truth is precious it's guarded by God
The following 4 users Like Vytas's post:
  • Lotte, Thy Unveiling, DesertRose1, The Creeper