#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
September 14

09-12-2016, 11:29 PM #1
dontskate
Squire
All over the US people are finding these fake dollar bills, that contain a lot of NWO imagery.İmage

On the bill is the website badselfeater.com which plays the songs "Requiem in D Minor" by Mozart and  "Sacrificial Procession" by James Hornerand, and contains a countdown clock ending on September 14. If you stay long enough on the site, a video comes up it is  22 minutes long and is titled “Servants of the State for Your Good,” which is a reference to the Bible verse Romans 13:4 “For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.”
A facebook user named Mr. Teeth is one of the people involved with badselfeater and has been making post about the bills and September 14. https://www.facebook.com/ThankMrTeeth/?fref=ts
Some people are thinking this is just a prank or a marketing campaign for American Horror Story.
What do you guys think?
The following 1 user Likes dontskate's post:
  • Vytas

09-12-2016, 11:32 PM #2
Trenton
Justiciar
Dunno what I think, but that sure is some spooky stuff. We'll see come 2 days from now.

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 4 users Like Trenton's post:
  • DesertRose1, The Creeper, Tarikko, MaryJane

09-13-2016, 01:46 PM #3
Vytas
Justiciar
Lol only symbols themselves
owl
omega
eagle
pyramid
inanna
beast
1 Thessalonians 5:3

Would love to see bigger image, X marks the spot and i cant see what up there

Truth is precious it's guarded by God

09-13-2016, 04:15 PM #4
Trenton
Justiciar
Also, badselfeater is an anagram for federalbeast.

Still counting down. Wee

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.

09-13-2016, 06:00 PM #5
Trenton
Justiciar
"Mr. Teeth's" Facebook page is gone now. I was just browsing it about an hour ago. 

Yikes

09-13-2016, 07:42 PM #6
drgrim
Squire
Mammon represent greed/wealth but im pretty sure i heard it meant the son of satan or satan but wiki doesn't say anything about that.

09-14-2016, 01:53 PM #7
bbsion
Marshall
The clock is counting down, apparently 5 hours left? I honestly have no idea what to think about it. Probably just some obscure PR stuff.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson

09-14-2016, 07:16 PM #8
Trenton
Justiciar
Some prolife video. Buh.

09-15-2016, 09:42 AM #9
bbsion
Marshall
(09-14-2016, 07:16 PM)Trenton Wrote:  Some prolife video. Buh.

I couldn't watch it. I am against abortion but I am also against showing that graphic of a video.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
The following 1 user Likes bbsion's post:
  • Trenton

09-15-2016, 10:40 AM #10
checkm8te
Squire
(09-15-2016, 09:42 AM)bbsion Wrote:  
(09-14-2016, 07:16 PM)Trenton Wrote:  Some prolife video. Buh.

I couldn't watch it.  I am against abortion but I am also against showing that graphic of a video.

A couple of points on this one...people can't watch truth but have no problem watching Deadpool shoot everyone up to pieces. Dodgy Confused

Second, it's clear 90% of people didn't watch it but are first to share their uninformed opinion. It wasn't a pro life video...in fact, it was exactly not that. The video was about:

1) Acknowledging their is great evil in this world
2) Acknowledges evil is being helped by people, corporations, governments and higher principalities.
3) Condemns people for spending all their time on forums bitching about NWO, Greed, etc but follow up with no action. People would rather be 'greedy' with their own time and money so getting an abortion is justifiable.
4) Realizes that instead of trying to anticipate what the next Bilderberg, Bohemian grove or federal reserve move is going to be to bring about the NWO, fix the immediate evil, e.g. mass legalized killing of babies. (1.3M per year globally)This is actionable. Instead of worrying about ISIS killing someone, do something about this. Instead of worrying about Monsanto poisoning our food with GMOs and slowing killing the population, do something about this.
5) He is an abolitionist, NOT a pro-lifer. They are not synonymous. Here's the difference:
  • Pro-life is the expression of a moral opinion.
  • Abolition is the expression of a moral action.
  • When you call yourself “pro-life” you are letting people know what you think about abortion.
  • When you call yourself an abolitionist, you are telling them what you aim to do about it.
  • The pro-life movement argues that we should focus on saving the babies.
  • The abolitionist movement argues that converting the culture is the key.
  • The abolitionist believes that saving souls equals saving babies.
  • The abolitionist believes converting to Christ is a convert to the cause of abolition.
That's the message.

I personally applaud the level of detail, time, commitment and energy to go after his conviction. It inspired me to reshape how I think on a few key topics.