#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Worst examples of name calling in name of political correctness

09-10-2016, 08:59 PM #1
Stride
Chaplain
The absurdity of modern communism (political correctness) knows no bounds.  

Leftists (whether they know they've been socially engineered by Bolshevik social destroyers or not) have become a joke when they throw words around like:

Bigot
Racist
Homophobe 
Misogynist 
White supremacist 
Sexist 
Islamaphobe etc 

(note, not one term to reflect proponents of white genocide) 

A desperate Hillary Clinton now has labelled "half of Trump supporters bigots". 

A thread is warranted for the worst examples of Trotskyite name calling to try and "win a point" or "persuade" in the modern era of the politically correct psychosis. 

Quote:#BasketOfDeplorables-gate: Angry backlash after Hillary calls half of Trump supporters bigots
Published time: 11 Sep, 2016 

Baskets have never been so controversial. Hillary Clinton’s now-infamous “baskets of deplorables” jibe ignited a fierce political spat online: Trump got angry, Clinton somewhat apologized, and then Trump used an Obama quote to attempt a checkmate.

It all started when Clinton, speaking at a LGBT fundraiser in New York, described half of Trump’s supporters as comprising “a basket of deplorables.”

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables … the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic – you name it,” Clinton said, even though admitting she was being “grossly generalistic.” She went on to say that these people “are not America.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/358946-clinton-tr...plorables/
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 09:00 PM by Stride.
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

09-13-2016, 08:56 PM #2
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
*shrug* She's not entirely wrong.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 5 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • slave_of_God, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, The Creeper, Ambuler

09-14-2016, 03:30 AM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Trump and Hillary are both pawns.

Left wing, right wing... Same bird.

Americans who still think their vote actually matters, even a little bit, must be among the most stupid, blind and indoctrinated people on the planet. How's that for PC?

The truth hurts sometimes.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear

09-14-2016, 03:59 AM #4
Stride
Chaplain
The US has been controlled by Jewish bankers since the Fed was created in 1913. 

Every President has been since Rosenfeld (Roosevelt).
The following 7 users Like Stride's post:
  • EliasP, slave_of_God, Vytas, Thy Unveiling, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, The Creeper

09-14-2016, 04:11 AM #5
The Creeper
Chaplain
The US was also built on freemasonry...

It has always had occult and shady goings on in its positions of power.

One only needs to look at who is usually in the highest and most sensitive positions of power (in media, business and so on) and where a large amount of military aid goes every year to know who is calling the shots today....
This post was last modified: 09-14-2016, 04:12 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 6 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • slave_of_God, DesertRose1, Thy Unveiling, TonyVanDam, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko

09-16-2016, 11:56 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
This may sound stupid and a bit o/t, but I'm confused on why it seems to be such a big thing that George Washington cut down a cherry tree. Was he the first man to do so? Was it like that lemon tree on The Simpsons? I don't get it. I'll probably Google it myself once I hit post, but I like getting the views from others on why they think his cherry tree (and wooden teeth) seem to be the two most known facts about the famous former president

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • slave_of_God, DesertRose1

10-12-2016, 11:25 AM #7
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Creeper Wrote:Left wing, right wing... Same bird.
Yet both the established left wing and right wing hate his guts.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 1 user Likes Artful Revealer's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-12-2016, 07:52 PM #8
MainStreetFatCat
Marshall
(09-14-2016, 03:59 AM)Stride Wrote:  The US has been controlled by Jewish bankers since the Fed was created in 1913. 

False. Jewish philosophy has always been present in America. It came with the British Whigs, most of whom were freemasons. The U.S. Constitution is an adaption of the Freemasons Constitution.
The following 1 user Likes MainStreetFatCat's post:
  • slave_of_God

10-12-2016, 09:00 PM #9
Stride
Chaplain
You are wrong again. They are completely different concepts. The fact that the constitution had Masonic undertones / overtones does not mean that Presidents were controlled by Jewish bankers.  That control could only be facilitated with the establishment of the Fed. 

Lincoln was bulleted for printing money on government paper and not by a privately owned "central bank". True or false? 

The Fed was created in 1913. True or false?
It is controlled by Jewish bankers. True or false?
Roosevelt was the first US President brought to office with NY banker money and was controlled by them. True or false?
The following 3 users Like Stride's post:
  • slave_of_God, Todd, EliasP

10-12-2016, 11:17 PM #10
EliasP
Justiciar
(09-14-2016, 04:11 AM)The Creeper Wrote:  The US was also built on freemasonry...

It has always had occult and shady goings on in its positions of power.

One only needs to look at who is usually in the highest and most sensitive positions of power (in media, business and so on) and where a large amount of military aid goes every year to know who is calling the shots today....
(10-12-2016, 07:52 PM)MainStreetFatCat Wrote:  
(09-14-2016, 03:59 AM)Stride Wrote:  The US has been controlled by Jewish bankers since the Fed was created in 1913.

False. Jewish philosophy has always been present in America. It came with the British Whigs, most of whom were freemasons. The U.S. Constitution is an adaption of the Freemasons Constitution.
Stop, just stop!

Freemasonry was once a noble esoteric Order... And there once existed a rationalist sect (the Illuminati) contradicting the claim that Freemasonry was always about mysticism.

Albert Pike has been unfairly demonized. His writings demonstrate his great insight on both Christianity and other cultures & religions.

As for George Washington:
https://z3news.com/w/george-washingtons-...n-america/

Quote:His Speeches: Deists do not say the things he said in his own speeches. His farewell address includes so many tributes to the Lord that it can no longer be published in public school history books.

His Writings: Deists do not write the things he wrote in his own letters and documents. After surviving the French Indian war with four bullet holes in his coat but not a scratch on his body, the young Colonel George Washington wrote, “I now exist and appear in the land of the living by the miraculous care of Providence that protected me beyond all human expectation.”(1) Deists would never write that.

His Prayers: Deists have no reason to pray because they don’t believe God answers prayers. The testimonies of the people who were closest to George Washington confirm he was a devoted Christian and a man of much prayer. When his army was at Valley Forge, his men reported that he went into the thicket many times to pray. There are many paintings showing him on his knees praying because he was well known for that.

His Prophecies: Deists do not receive prophetic visions from the Lord because they do not believe God gives anyone prophetic visions. George Washington received the an amazing vision for America.
It's no coincidence that both he and Hitler acknowledged the existence of a Providence.

In his reply to Snyder's letter about the Illuminati, he plainly said that he had not been actively involved with Freemasonry for thirty years:

"And which allows me to add little more now, than thanks for your kind wishes and favourable sentiments, except to correct an error you have run into, of my Presiding over the English lodges in this Country. The fact is I preside over none, nor have I been in one more than once or twice within the last thirty years."
"My occupations are such, that little leisure is allowed me to read newspapers or books of any kind. The reading of letters and preparing answers absorb much of my time."

The Jews who "admit" in the newspapers that they invented Freemasonry are probably lying.

The Jew does not invent, he steals and corrupts. That is precisely what they did to Germany through the Morgenthau Plan. Germany was responsible for many modern inventions, which were stolen by America. The same goes for Tesla's inventions.

Hitler -
"A State which is territorially delimited cannot be established or maintained unless the general attitude towards work be a positive one. If this attitude be lacking, then the necessary basis of a civilization is also lacking. That is why the Jewish people, despite the intellectual powers with which they are apparently endowed, have not a culture - certainly not a culture of their own. The culture which the Jew enjoys to-day is the product of the work of others and this product is debased in the hands of the Jew."

I despise America as much as the next guy. In fact, I openly admit right now that I would be delighted in seeing this country plunged into a second Civil War, in accordance with prophecy and given it's undeniable status as Babylon and as the bastion of the Jews.

But I find myself forced to make a generalization right now.

It seems like the majority of Muslims on this board want to undermine America's religious foundations on the basis of it's current behavior and actions, preferring to implicate the country's existence as a mere extension of British satanic power, as if it had never enjoyed it's own sovereignty.

You guys need to realize that what actually began as a God-ordained social experiment, "the American dream"...

Hitler -
"The latter is a country still too young to have acquired the maturity conferred by age and exaggeratedly lacking in political sense. For the Americans, everything has so far been ridiculously easy. But experience and difficulties will perhaps cause them to mature. Just think for a moment what they were when their country was born – a group of individuals come from all corners of the earth hastening forward in pursuit of fortune and finding at their disposal a vast continent to appease their hunger and all theirs for the taking. National conscience is a thing which develops very gradually, especially in vast territories such as these."

Goebbels -
"If the Americans lacked money, they would probably be the most despised people in the world. Superiority is nowhere as annoying as with them. They naturally build the best airplanes and tanks, and by the hundreds of thousands. They have the best generals and soldiers, and their defeats are only proof of their intelligence in destroying the bravery of their enemies. Their president is a demigod, though he led the nation into an economic catastrophe from which he saw no way out other than war. They promised Europe a savior in 1917 and sent them a Wilson in 1919. They will repeat this great betrayal today if we do not prevent it. In short, it is a nation still a long way from being a nation, and a people that lacks the most important prerequisite for being a people, a clear style of life."

Has been hijacked since the 1900s, at least sometime after the Civil War.

https://ratical.org/corporations/Lincoln.html

Quote:"We may congratulate ourselves that this cruel war is nearing its end. It has cost a vast amount of treasure and blood. . . . It has indeed been a trying hour for the Republic; but I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless."

The passage appears in a letter from Lincoln to (Col.) William F. Elkins, Nov. 21, 1864.
If this country must suffer, this should only be until the true patriots of this country have awoken, taking back and restoring it's Constitution, and then atoning for their country's failures.

Brigham Young -
"The nations will consume each other, and the Lord will suffer them to bring it about. It does not require much talent or tact to get up opposition in these days. You see it rife in communities, in meetings, in neighborhoods, and in cities. That is the knife that will cut down this Government."

Joseph Smith -
"Even this nation will be on the very verge of crumbling to pieces and tumbling to the ground, and when the Constitution is upon the brink of ruin, this people will be the staff upon which the nation shall lean, and they shall bear the Constitution away from the very verge of destruction."

Bishop Charles D. Evans -
"I looked and beheld that many who were angry with the rulers of the Republic, for the subversion of the Constitutional law, and their wholesale plunder of the public moneys, arose and proclaimed themselves the friends of the Constitution in its original form. These looked around for some others to sustain the country's flag inviolate, pledging themselves and their fortunes and sacred honours to that end.”

There is a slim possibility that America can be transformed into the path to freedom:

Abbot Joachim Merlin -
"It should be known that there will be two heads, one in the East, and the other in the West. This Pope shall break the weapons and scatter the fighting hordes. He will be the joy of God's elect. This angelic Pope will preach the gospel in every country. Through his zeal and solicitude the Greek Church shall be forever reunited to the Catholic Church... This holy Pope shall be both pastor and reformer. Through him the East and West shall be in everlasting concord. The city of Babylon shall then be the head and guide of the world. Rome, weakened in temporal power, shall forever preserve her spiritual dominion, and shall enjoy great peace."

Van Rensburg -
"West Germany is preparing itself in secret to save itself from ruin. It manufactures everything for the allies, but its thoughts are different. A miracle occurs in Germany in which they recover again. They become involved in fighting again, and through this they regain their freedom and also become a great nation."

"The Germans sent many secret weapons across the Spanish border when they were forced to surrender after WW2. They could not, or would not use them, as the time was not yet ripe to do so. German engineers and technicians manufacture arms for the USA and Germany and it is no secret in the USA."

That war will be one of terrible battles and Van Rensburg says: “a great well will be filled with blood.” This indicates that blood will flow as never before. This leaves the Russians no time to think and at this point God comes to the Germans’ assistance. They, with help from the USA, attack the Russian communication lines and press down on them from all sides until the Russians are completely defeated. And people will say: God has helped Germany, otherwise how else could she have done this?

Hitler -
"One thing is quite certain – within a quarter of a century the Americans will either have become violently anti-semitic or they will be devoured by Jewry. If we should lose this war, it will mean that we have been defeated by the Jews. Their victory will then be complete. But let me hasten to add that it will only be very temporary. It will certainly not be Europe which takes up the struggle again against them, but it certainly will be the United States."

This nation was founded on Christian Ethics:

Washington -
"My own wish is, to see every thing settled upon the best and surest foundation for the Peace and happiness of mankind, without regard to this, that, or the other Nation."

"The foundation of our empire was not laid in the gloomy age of ignorance and superstition, but at an epocha when the rights of mankind were better understood and more clearly defined than at any former period.

I now make it my earnest prayer, that God would have you, and the State over which you preside, in his holy protection, that he would incline the hearts of the Citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to Government, to entertain a brotherly affection and love for one another, for their fellow Citizens of the United States at large, and particularly for their brethren who have served in the Field, and finally, that he would most graciously be pleased to dispose us all, to do Justice, to love mercy, and to demean ourselves with that charity, humility and pacific temper of mind, which were the characteristics of the Divine Author of our blessed religion, and without an humble imitation of whose example in these things, we can never hope to be a happy Nation."

http://www.ministers-best-friend.com/Geo...BRIEF.html
http://www.foundationsmag.com/civility.html

If Washington was a man of integrity and honesty, good character, mentality, and conduct, then Providence really was with George Washington during and after the war. It becomes undeniable that America had a religious foundation.

Ether 2:9-10
 9 And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them. And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity.
 10 For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God. And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.

http://www.gregtrimble.com/so-you-think-...s-a-fraud/

It is up to God alone to pronounce judgment on America. We can only repent and await it's pending judgment. By seeking to undermine it's religious foundation, all you are doing is helping the Jews accomplish their master plan.
This post was last modified: 10-13-2016, 12:19 AM by EliasP.
The following 2 users Like EliasP's post:
  • slave_of_God, Stride