#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Do Zionist Jews Have a Mental Illness?

09-10-2016, 07:57 AM #1
Stride
Chaplain
Their self proclaimed "choseness" has caused humanity to suffer for 6,000 years. 

Is their self-proclaimed "choseness" a cause for a form of psychosis?

This latest piece from Bibsy makes me think yes. 

Quote:US slams Netanyahu for comparing opposition to settlement policy with “ethnic cleansing”
Published time: 10 Sep, 2016 07:45

Washington has berated Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for using the term “ethnic cleansing” to describe the Palestinian Authority’s aspirations to create its own state, saying Netanyahu’s choice of words is “inappropriate and unhelpful.”

In a video message posted on Netanyahu’s FB account, the PM that he has “always been perplexed by the notion” that the “Jewish community in Judea and Samaria [the Israeli name for the West Bank] is an obstacle for peace.

He went on to imply that requesting the dismantlement of illegal Israeli settlements on Palestine territory constitutes an 
“outrageous demand”equivalent to a call for “ethnic cleansing.”
“The Palestinian leadership actually demands a Palestinian state with one pre-condition: No Jews. There’s a phrase for that: It’s called ethnic cleansing,” the Israeli prime minister said, pointing out that Israel with its Arab community of two million people, on the contrary, provides an example of “openness and readiness for peace.”
Appealing to the intentional community, he urged all countries sharing Palestine’s view to cease “promoting this outrage.”

That call, however, did not find any support in Washington, which accused the Israeli PM of resorting to doublespeak.

“We obviously strongly disagree with the characterization that those who oppose settlement activity or view it as an obstacle to peace are somehow calling for ethnic cleansing of Jews from the West Bank. 

We believe that using that type of terminology is inappropriate and unhelpful,” US State Department spokeswoman Elizabeth Trudeau said in a briefing on Friday, stressing that the US will continue to adhere to the “strong consensus of the international community that ongoing settlement activity is an obstacle to peace.”
In turn, Trudeau accused Israel of endangering the peace process by proceeding with its rampant settlement construction in the West Bank and carrying out a “dramatic escalation” in the demolition of Palestinian homes there. 

Over 700 Palestinian structures have been leveled, leading to the eviction of over 1,000 people, she said, adding that such actions “raise real questions about Israel’s long-term intentions in the West Bank.”
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 09:15 AM by Stride.
The following 5 users Like Stride's post:
  • Lunar0, Orwell's mentor, Tarikko, Serendipity, The Creeper

09-10-2016, 08:18 AM #2
BaronAmity
Marshall
Wooooooow.... and a lot of y'all be liking this person's posts

09-10-2016, 08:38 AM #3
The Creeper
Chaplain
Who doesn't have a mental illness?

It is either people like "the Jews" who are arrogant beyond belief and have complete double standards

Or people who have been driven mad by the BS imposed on them by people who are like the group I just mentioned. And we have been conditioned and corrupted over generations, keep in mind.

There is nothing new under the sun

EDIT: Also just wanted to say. The synagogue of Satan "Jews" don't give a monkey's about any other kind of Jew getting killed if it will help further their plans. This is why I dislike blanket statements about Jews, about any large group of people really...
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 08:44 AM by The Creeper.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 4 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Serendipity, Stride, Tarikko

09-10-2016, 09:11 AM #4
BaronAmity
Marshall
When did this forum become a Neo-Nazi website... You should be banned. This is ugly and disgusting. And I don't want the movement to expose MK-Ultra, 9-11 and such to be associated with this bigotry. I don't understand how people can be so ignorant. It's clear that the person who posts something like this is the one with the mental illness.
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 09:14 AM by BaronAmity.

09-10-2016, 09:17 AM #5
Stride
Chaplain
Can you not debate the topic without resorting to leftist name calling? 

If you research "Neo Nazi" yourself you'll find it is just another Hollywood stereotype designed to smear people who want to preserve the white race.

And many "Neo nazis" are actually Jewish communist agitators". 

Do you not think Netanyahu labelling opposition to Palestinian people living in the West Bank (their homeland) as "ethnic cleansing" symptomatic of a psychosis that Jewish choseness and the mass genocide required to create Palestine is acceptable to them but people who oppose further destruction of the remaining Palestinian settlements as "ethnic cleansing" symptomatic of an illness?
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 09:23 AM by Stride.

09-10-2016, 09:34 AM #6
Tarikko
Chaplain
(09-10-2016, 08:18 AM)BaronAmity Wrote:  Wooooooow.... and a lot of y'all be liking this person's posts

Re-check the title BA

And I would say more of a soul illness - synagogue of Satan kind of illnesss
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 09:46 AM by Tarikko.

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, Stride

09-10-2016, 09:46 AM #7
BaronAmity
Marshall
(09-10-2016, 09:34 AM)Tarikko Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 08:18 AM)BaronAmity Wrote:  Wooooooow.... and a lot of y'all be liking this person's posts

Re-check the title BA

Okay. So he just changed the title. When I posted, it said "Do Jews Have a Mental Illness?". Now it's been changed to "Do Zionist Jews have a Mental Illness?".

Why do you seem to be defending him? I understand there's been a thing between Muslims and Jews but does that really trump the importance of basic decency? People are born Jewish, into Jewish families. Would it be acceptable if someone made a thread called "Do Arabs Have a Mental Illness?" or "Do Blacks Have a Mental Illness?". Why are playing the role of an apologist for racism. If you're gonna sit back and contribute to racism being normal around here then I am astonished at your lack of principle. Aren't you supposed to be a Muslim? How can people support this sort of thing and even claim to be Muslims. This is against basic human decency, much less is it acceptable by the values of the noble Quran.

Some of y'all's actions disgust me. For Islam to be represented by ignorant racism is a disgrace to Islam. Y'all make me glad to not be a Muslim.
This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 09:51 AM by BaronAmity.

09-10-2016, 09:53 AM #8
Tarikko
Chaplain
Mmmmmm BA

I got no idea what you ranting at

I got nothing against God fearing Jews... Just the synagogue of Satan is what irks me

I always make a distinction between the two.. Actually ever since the first thread/post I made here

"P.S: real authentic Jews are not fake Khazars aka Zionists. Please note the difference. Jews who follow Moses are people of the Book, God's people"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=43

Please don't put words in my mouth BA

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 3 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • The Creeper, Orwell's mentor, Stride

09-10-2016, 10:02 AM #9
Stride
Chaplain
(09-10-2016, 09:11 AM)BaronAmity Wrote:  When did this forum become a Neo-Nazi website... You should be banned. This is ugly and disgusting. And I don't want the movement to expose MK-Ultra, 9-11 and such to be associated with this bigotry. I don't understand how people can be so ignorant. It's clear that the person who posts something like this is the one with the mental illness.

Given the ridiculous terms reflective of someone who has succumbed to Orwellian / communist mind reprogramming to automatically throw those back at "an opposing view" I will give you my thoughts. 

For one I think you must be American as a European would know their history and you clearly don't.  Am I the ignorant one? I think not.  You refer to 9/11. Hmmm, what was that about? Demonising Islam so that the Jewish controlled USA could fight yet another "war" for Israel and destroy the nation's surrounding Israel further.  They have been doing that since the 1970s when Zionists took full control of US Congress.  

How was Israel created? Well, that took 2 world wars and the destruction of the Hapsburg, Russian and Ottoman Empires ... then the destruction of NS Germany in WWII who stood as the last hope against global Zionist / Jew tyranny ... Then Israel was created.  

100 million white Europeans needlessly lost their lives in order to achieve that - then there was the communist Jewish punishment inflicted on Russia which killed another 80 million. 

These are real events.  

This is modern history. 

All you have shown to me is how far the US has succumbed to communist mind reprogramming and confirmed how little Americans know or care about anything that happens east of NYC. 

Some advice? Stop the juvenile insults, sit back, read, and learn.
The following 2 users Like Stride's post:
  • The Creeper, Todd

09-10-2016, 10:54 AM #10
Lady
Chaplain
For some balance and a chance to see Netanyahu's speech:

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3