#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Tinfoil Hat Coupons

09-06-2016, 11:40 PM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
So I hit the weed and I just realized... like man, everything is part of the International Communist Conspiracy. Some of you are gonna say I'm crazy but that's cuz you're a Communist. A great philsopher said "what is perception?". Man, perception is a COMMUNYST CONSPIRASEE.

You can't spell Communyst without Com. Com in twilight-language stands 4 "Calmly Ordering Mochas". Coffee-drinkers are Communysts.

Do they like Starbucks? Do they like the color blue? Face it. They're Communysts. THEYRE. ALL. COMMUNISTS. ALL OF THEM. ALL THE TIME. VERY HARD.

I want you to prove you're not a Kommunist by liking this post.
The following 3 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • truthordare, Trenton, peony

09-08-2016, 10:49 PM #2
FlixKandish
Chaplain
What if I want to steal your french fries instead?
The following 1 user Likes FlixKandish's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-09-2016, 08:12 PM #3
BaronAmity
Marshall
If you want my freedom fries come and take them! *cocks imaginary shotgun with stern facial expression as the US flag billows in the background*
The following 1 user Likes BaronAmity's post:
  • MaryJane

09-10-2016, 01:43 AM #4
Beesgotknees
Squire
(09-06-2016, 11:40 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  So I hit the weed and I just realized... like man, everything is part of the International Communist Conspiracy. Some of you are gonna say I'm crazy but that's cuz you're a Communist. A great philsopher said "what is perception?". Man, perception is a COMMUNYST CONSPIRASEE.

You can't spell Communyst without Com. Com in twilight-language stands 4 "Calmly Ordering Mochas". Coffee-drinkers are Communysts.

Do they like Starbucks? Do they like the color blue? Face it. They're Communysts. THEYRE. ALL. COMMUNISTS. ALL OF THEM. ALL THE TIME. VERY HARD.

I kinda like you on the weed
The following 3 users Like Beesgotknees's post:
  • truthordare, MaryJane, Thy Unveiling

09-10-2016, 01:47 AM #5
FlixKandish
Chaplain
(09-09-2016, 08:12 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  If you want my freedom fries come and take them! *cocks imaginary shotgun with stern facial expression as the US flag billows in the background*
Ah no thanks then. Not trying to gunfight for fries. Tomorrow is free lunch day at work; I'll get some then!

Have you ever tried poutiane? I havent, properly, as I can't find cheese curds out here Sad
  • Thy Unveiling

09-17-2016, 12:39 AM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
Poutine is effing amazing! There is no other way to enjoy fries, imo, once you've had it. You don't necessarily need the curds; shredded cheese is yummy too. I would love to invite you to my area and take you to the poutinerie near my place. My favorite is the perogie poutine. Who knew fries, gravy, cheese curds, sour cream, and perogies went so well together?

Thanks for making me hungry! :p

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • MaryJane

09-17-2016, 01:13 AM #7
FlixKandish
Chaplain
(09-17-2016, 12:39 AM)Thy Unveiling Wrote:  Poutine is effing amazing! There is no other way to enjoy fries, imo, once you've had it. You don't necessarily need the curds; shredded cheese is yummy too. I would love to invite you to my area and take you to the poutinerie near my place. My favorite is the perogie poutine. Who knew fries, gravy, cheese curds, sour cream, and perogies went so well together?

Thanks for making me hungry! :p

I made some homemade brown gravy, used mozzarella cheese, not sure it was the same taste as authentic poutiane. Since I'm in tejas, I don't think I'll make it up to canadia any time soon, but if you travel down here, please being cheese curds Smile

For the record tho, I love perogies. They have some potato cheese ones in the freezer section at the grocers, and as a proper texmexian, I put hot sauce on em xD
  • Thy Unveiling

09-17-2016, 02:13 AM #8
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I love the cheese and potato perogies! Never thought to try them with hot sauce; will have to try that out next time I have them!

The curds definitely make it more of an authentic Quebecois poutine. But what you made is what most people (here) do when they make it at home. Smile

If I ever head over your way, I shall try to bring some cheese curds for you. In a cute little ice box to keep them from going bad Wink

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job

09-20-2016, 12:38 AM #9
truthordare
Marshall
(09-10-2016, 01:43 AM)Beesgotknees Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 11:40 PM)BaronAmity Wrote:  So I hit the weed and I just realized... like man, everything is part of the International Communist Conspiracy. Some of you are gonna say I'm crazy but that's cuz you're a Communist. A great philsopher said "what is perception?". Man, perception is a COMMUNYST CONSPIRASEE.

I kinda like you on the weed

I want to see him after 3 massive hits of DMT    Wink
The following 1 user Likes truthordare's post:
  • Tarikko