#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Red Velvet

09-06-2016, 02:58 PM #1
Lotte
Marshall

Have any of you seen this video? Seems like predictive programming to me. They have very creepy MVs. What do you think?
The following 2 users Like Lotte's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

09-06-2016, 03:38 PM #2
Al Mualim
Knight
(09-06-2016, 02:58 PM)Lotte Wrote:  

Have any of you seen this video? Seems like predictive programming to me. They have very creepy MVs. What do you think?

Man I was hoping you were on about the cake. Rolleyes

K-Pop eh..well most of them are glorified glamorous slaves..who are essentially puppets.Not surprised remember they just follow or do what their managers tell them to do because of their contract. (Was into Kpop a few years ago but now I don't follow the flute of the devil!) Blush

Are you fulfilling the rights of your Lord, body, family and place of work?
Peace be upon you! 
The following 5 users Like Al Mualim's post:
  • JayGirl, slave_of_God, MaryJane, DesertRose1, Lotte

09-06-2016, 05:50 PM #3
Ambuler
Marshall
(09-06-2016, 02:58 PM)Lotte Wrote:  Man I was hoping you were on about the cake. Rolleyes 

Me too  Tongue
The following 6 users Like Ambuler's post:
  • JayGirl, Al Mualim, slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling, MaryJane, DesertRose1

09-11-2016, 08:46 PM #4
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
I had red velvet cupcakes once. They were delicious, but triggered the ibs so now I am afraid of red velvet stuff.

I don't pay attention to popular music, unless it's inescapable like Megan Trainor. But it's all in her name, y'know.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • JayGirl, slave_of_God

09-14-2016, 09:25 AM #5
markymark1991
Marshall
how can anyone enjoy k-pop??
The following 3 users Like markymark1991's post:
  • JayGirl, slave_of_God, Thy Unveiling

09-16-2016, 03:27 PM #6
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
How can anyone not like No Dong Saya Dae?

There's only one true judge and that's God; so chill and let Our Father do His job
The following 2 users Like Thy Unveiling's post:
  • peony, slave_of_God

09-24-2016, 04:09 PM #7
lindsaylohan
Peasant
(09-06-2016, 02:58 PM)Lotte Wrote:  

suelgi from red velvet did a cover of Emilie sande's song clown, the song perfectly describes what the music industrys like, VC did an article about the meaning of the original song and music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etNtnTWIV88
This post was last modified: 09-24-2016, 04:09 PM by lindsaylohan.
The following 3 users Like lindsaylohan's post:
  • Lotte, Thy Unveiling, slave_of_God

09-24-2016, 04:24 PM #8
slave_of_God
Justiciar
(09-14-2016, 09:25 AM)markymark1991 Wrote:  how can anyone enjoy k-pop??

k-pop being music, music was invented by satan for the descendants of Adam (Peace be upon him).

There were two groups of people. One with beautiful women and okay men while the other group with handsome men and okay women. God's Law at that time was that the two groups should not mix, ever. Each group was to remain in its quarters and obey God dutifully until death comes, that is, the test of the life of this world comes to an end.

Again, satan found a way to lead the descendants of Adam (Peace be upon him) astray. He invented musical instruments and with those, gradually, tempted the two groups, luring them to want to know where the new mysterious unheard-of-ever-before sound was coming from. Eventually, the two groups met and fornication started.

From a spiritual point of view, The Formless and Only Unique God Is The Creator of every thing.

Every thing has a nature. The human being has a voice. Animals can make respective sounds. Thunder is a scary sound.

However, originally, only God can Create such a thing as a ''sound'' and attach it to whatever He Wills. If He Wills, if i open my mouth, the sound of thunder may come out, not that that's the case, lol.  Tongue

So, satan invents something with which he makes us forget that God Is The Creator of every sound. The sound does not depend on the musical instrument. Sounds have been originally created by God Alone and He Attaches it to whatever He Wills and Deems necessary for whatever good purpose He Sees fit.

But seeing somebody playing something, you automatically start to forget God, Him Being Invisible, and start to think that the person exists by himself/herself, that he/she has got some talent by himself/herself, that he/she knows how to operate that musical instrument, and that that musical instrument is the thing responsible for what God Is Allowing your ear to hear at each and every second. You automatically forget that God Is Maintaining yourself in existence as well as the musician which is in front of you, and you forget that He Is Making your ear function properly. May God Protect us from the antichrist who will claim to be god after claiming to be a prophet, and with him will be shameless women and musical instruments.

Allahumma Inna Na'uudhubika Min Fitnatil Maseehit Dajjaal

Oh Allah, Protect us from the mischiefs and tribulations of the false messiah ad-dajjaal

Ameen

There is no god besides The Formless and Only Unique and Indivisible God
"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"
The following 1 user Likes slave_of_God's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

09-24-2016, 05:22 PM #9
Thy Unveiling
Chaplain
There's God-given talent. Then there's god-given talent (Ala Crossroads Deals sealed with a kiss...of spiritual death.)

The following 1 user Likes Thy Unveiling's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-30-2016, 12:16 AM #10
eyeswideshut
Squire
I don't see the symbolism, but in a korean video analysis it showed some movies references.

Everybody is looking for the paradise lost. . .
The following 1 user Likes eyeswideshut's post:
  • slave_of_God