#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
The only democracy in the middle east.

09-06-2016, 09:49 AM #1
Alex
Chaplain
Israeli captain: “I will make you all disabled”

Sep 1, 2016

The Israeli army invaded the Dheisheh refugee camp near the occupied West Bank city of Bethlehem early Friday morning last week.

Soldiers shot the legs of two youths among those confronting the raiding army.

Israeli forces also raided the home of a political prisoner from the camp, locking his mother and sister inside the house to pressure the prisoner’s younger brother to turn himself in, the Ma’an News Agency reported.

Soldiers blew off the door to the Ibdaa Cultural Center, adjacent to one of the entrances to the camp, “and occupied the rooftop of the building, from where Israeli snipers fired live ammunition and tear gas canisters at local youth,” according to Ma’an.

Such raids are nothing new, nor is the camp’s resistance against them. The army has shot approximately 30 residents of Dheisheh, which has a population of approximately 15,000 Palestinians, with live ammunition since January. Most have been shot in the legs and knees.

In several testimonies gathered by The Electronic Intifada, youth in the camp say that an Arabic-speaking officer with Israel’s domestic intelligence agency known as the Shin Bet has been provoking youths during clashes and threatening them with physical harm. The officer goes by the alias Captain Nidal.

“They choose [to shoot at] the leg to disable and torture you,” 20-year-old Muhammad, not his real name, told The Electronic Intifada.

During raids, snipers shoot protesters under Captain Nidal’s directives, youth say.

Youth told the Tel Aviv newspaper Haaretz that they believe the Shin Bet officer is exacting revenge after someone took his photograph during a raid and posted it on Facebook.

- - - - - -
You can read the rest of the story by clicking here

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 7 users Like Alex's post:
  • slave_of_God, Serendipity, Tarikko, Orwell's mentor, The Creeper, Nami, Kung Fu

09-06-2016, 10:24 AM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain
Though with today's technology there are many negative aspects to it but we can't deny the positive aspects of it as well, which is that Israel's crimes are open to see. More and more people are coming to the realization that Israel perhaps isn't this lonely state that's just "defending" itself and that there's more to it.

It's funny how some Christians are of the opinion that it's prophecy when the state of Israel is secular with mostly atheists with corruption running amok.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 10 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • najaah, slave_of_God, BaronAmity, Serendipity, Al Mualim, Tarikko, Orwell's mentor, Alex, The Creeper, Nami

09-06-2016, 10:34 AM #3
Lisa
Chaplain
(09-06-2016, 10:24 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  More and more people are coming to the realization that Israel perhaps isn't this lonely state that's just "defending" itself and that there's more to it. 

How much more to it is there?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 1 user Likes Lisa's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-06-2016, 12:53 PM #4
The Creeper
Chaplain
(09-06-2016, 10:34 AM)Lisa Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 10:24 AM)Kung Fu Wrote:  More and more people are coming to the realization that Israel perhaps isn't this lonely state that's just "defending" itself and that there's more to it. 

You already know, hasbara

These are your "chosen people", surely you know everything about them and what they have been doing ever since the zionist state was set up by the Rothschild's

Big Grin

Clearly, they are doing God's work Rolleyes

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool – William Shakespear
The following 8 users Like The Creeper's post:
  • najaah, slave_of_God, Alex, Serendipity, Al Mualim, Tarikko, Kung Fu, Orwell's mentor

09-06-2016, 01:24 PM #5
Lisa
Chaplain
(09-06-2016, 12:53 PM)The Creeper Wrote:  
(09-06-2016, 10:34 AM)Lisa Wrote:  

You already know, hasbara

These are your "chosen people", surely you know everything about them and what they have been doing ever since the zionist state was set up by the Rothschild's

Big Grin

Clearly, they are doing God's work Rolleyes

Clearly you don't understand anything I say...

Salami Creeper

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
The following 2 users Like Lisa's post:
  • slave_of_God, Thunderian

09-06-2016, 03:06 PM #6
Thunderian
Chaplain
The reason the IDF goes into places like Dheisheh is because there are terrorist activities there. The reason the soldiers shoot at their legs is because these terrorist punks are throwing firebombs at the IDF. Would they prefer the IDF aim at their heads?
The following 1 user Likes Thunderian's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-06-2016, 03:13 PM #7
Lady
Chaplain
There is always 2 sides to a story, I find.

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 3 users Like Lady's post:
  • slave_of_God, The Creeper, Al Mualim

09-06-2016, 03:17 PM #8
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
Israel is not secular.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 1 user Likes Artful Revealer's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-06-2016, 03:25 PM #9
Thunderian
Chaplain
(09-06-2016, 03:13 PM)Lady Wrote:  There is always 2 sides to a story, I find.

Yes, but we sure won't get more than one side from Ma'an or Electronic Intifada.
The following 1 user Likes Thunderian's post:
  • slave_of_God

09-06-2016, 04:59 PM #10
Serendipity
Justiciar
(09-06-2016, 03:17 PM)Artful Revealer Wrote:  Israel is not secular.

I'd rather they be secular than Talmudists.

"Happiness only real when shared" - Christopher McCandless
The following 3 users Like Serendipity's post:
  • slave_of_God, Orwell's mentor, The Creeper