#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
How come they are still around?

06-28-2015, 06:27 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
David Rockefeller 100 years old, Henry Kissinger 92, George Bush Sr 91, Alan Greenspan 89, George Soros 84. 

Alright, 84 is not that rare in our part of the world, but still. How come these terrorists, their own invented label, never seem to die?

What's their secret, alternative medicine that actually works or are they just lucky? What's your theory? 

And who else of the world's gangsters did I forget?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

06-28-2015, 08:46 AM #2
Daeron
Squire
(06-28-2015, 06:27 AM)Briandao Wrote:  David Rockefeller 100 years old, Henry Kissinger 92, George Bush Sr 91, Alan Greenspan 89, George Soros 84. 

Alright, 84 is not that rare in our part of the world, but still. How come these terrorists, their own invented label, never seem to die?

What's their secret, alternative medicine that actually works or are they just lucky? What's your theory? 

They are some of the richest men and the most powerful men on this planet. There is your answer. They have the money to prolong there life if ever they come into any medical emergency whether it be a heart transplant or even the common cold. Furthermore they have the luxury to buy healthy organic food and such. While people are more and more becoming sicker because of processed food and unhealthy eating, people are generally living longer, sicker but albeit longer

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It's so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet. Everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. - Alan Watts

06-28-2015, 09:12 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(06-28-2015, 08:46 AM)Daeron Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 06:27 AM)Briandao Wrote:  David Rockefeller 100 years old, Henry Kissinger 92, George Bush Sr 91, Alan Greenspan 89, George Soros 84. 

They are some of the richest men and the most powerful men on this planet. There is your answer. They have the money to prolong there life if ever they come into any medical emergency whether it be a heart transplant or even the common cold. Furthermore they have the luxury to buy healthy organic food and such. While people are more and more becoming sicker because of processed food and unhealthy eating, people are generally living longer, sicker but albeit longer

Good point, but still. 

A cardiac arrest, accident, stroke. All of these can occur and kill in an instant. 

Hopefully they wont be around for much longer. Not that their deaths would solve anything, it would only make me smile a little.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

06-28-2015, 12:03 PM #4
Illuminatus Summum 7
Squire
Drinking little kids melatonin rich blood and eating their pineal glands.
The following 1 user Likes Illuminatus Summum 7's post:
  • somewhatconcerned

06-28-2015, 12:12 PM #5
freedmind
Marshall

wasn't tony blair involved with a charity that kidnapped east european children, selling their organs to rich people? or was that just a movie?

either way, it happens. fucked up beyond belief.

(06-28-2015, 09:12 AM)Briandao Wrote:  

Good point, but still. 

A cardiac arrest, accident, stroke. All of these can occur and kill in an instant. 

Hopefully they wont be around for much longer. Not that their deaths would solve anything, it would only make me smile a little.

would have been great if saddam hussain would have suffered a lethal stroke before the us went in. would have saved many lives.
This post was last modified: 06-28-2015, 12:14 PM by freedmind.

only love can