#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
"Undocumented" Mexican immigrants opening sheep brothels in Germany

08-31-2016, 10:59 AM #1
Serveto
Justiciar
{some portions of this thread are tongue-in-cheek}

Oh, sorry, it's not really Mexican immigrants, they are primarily here in the USA, and, by the sounds of things, even if it is from a tabloid source, a tiny minority of Germans themselves are opening their own sheep brothels.  One thing, to me, seems certain: "news" from around the world, including from my paternal great grandfather's home country, Germany, is becoming stranger by the day ...

Quote:Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' warns campaigner as abusers turn to sex with animals as 'lifestyle choice'

Animal welfare officer Madeleine Martin problem of 'erotic zoos' is growing

She tells of farmer whose once friendly sheep began refusing human contact

So when he put CCTV in his barn he watched men file in and abuse his herd ...

Source
This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 12:38 PM by Serveto.
The following 5 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Starks, Orwell's mentor, Trenton, Tarikko, Kung Fu

08-31-2016, 11:29 AM #2
Kung Fu
Chaplain
It's old news that Germans have been into some despicable acts when it comes to their sexual desires.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

08-31-2016, 11:59 AM #3
Serveto
Justiciar
I think that above article is shockingly politically incorrect.  According to our old friends, the Cultural Marxists, and even if they haven't said so, it's not "bestiality" anymore.  These days, those of us who would be made sensitive to the subject are supposed to call it "zoophilia," that's right, zoophilia.  And if anybody doubts that there are attempts to normalize bestiality, er, I mean zoophilia, a Google search might easily prove the point.
The following 3 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Starks, Trenton, Tarikko

08-31-2016, 12:01 PM #4
Tarikko
Chaplain
Step by step

After the LGBT agenda/gender bending came the incest one...

Next will be the zoophilia as bro Serv put it

I wonder how creative they can get... What's to follow down the line? Big Grin

“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.”

― Thomas Carlyle, On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History

The following 2 users Like Tarikko's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, Trenton

08-31-2016, 12:02 PM #5
Lady
Chaplain
Where is PETA when you REALLY want them?

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  Jeremiah 31:3
The following 1 user Likes Lady's post:
  • Trenton

08-31-2016, 12:12 PM #6
Kung Fu
Chaplain
p***philia, bestiality, and who knows what other unnatural acts they'll think of next is all on the elites table in terms of pushing agendas. They want to normalize it like they have with all the other LGBT nonsense.

You can't prove my horse didn't consent to sex. As long as I'm not hurting anyone I should be able to have sex with sheep, cows, and horses.

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

08-31-2016, 12:13 PM #7
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(08-31-2016, 12:02 PM)Lady Wrote:  Where is PETA when you REALLY want them?

All the horses in my ranch consent to sex. We're not hurting anyone.

The following 3 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • Serveto, Trenton, Tarikko

08-31-2016, 12:33 PM #8
Serveto
Justiciar
{some portions of this thread are tongue-in-cheek}

Probably secretly eating abominated mutton from Germany.

And, for that matter, moving to another hot topic, though there might be Feminist voices speaking up for burkini rights, where are the hard-core Femen types who shriek "keep your laws off our bodies?"  Apparently, that oft-repeated credo only applies to their right to squat over a vacuum cleaner and suck up uterine debris, sometimes mistakenly called unborn babies. but not to French secularists who legislate how many clothes Muslim women (and those who, like them, want to remain modestly dressed on the beaches of the French Riviera) may wear.

By the way, and this said by me, somebody who grew up in the pristine, Redwood Forests of Muir Beach/Woods of Northern California, there seems to be a new twist to the so called "tree huggers" as well.  Meet the woman, even if it was first reported upon by another tabloid and thus suspicious source, who not only hugs trees, correction, a particular tree, one she has lovingly named Tim, but who also, well, conjugates with it ...

Source
This post was last modified: 08-31-2016, 12:45 PM by Serveto.
The following 3 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko, Kung Fu

08-31-2016, 01:59 PM #9
Trenton
Justiciar

PETA are a bunch of psychos who probably rape animals anyway. Nothing to see here folks move along... IS THAT A CHICKEN NUGGET YOU ARE EATING??? I COULD'VE MARRIED THAT CHICKEN

I know you're coming in the night like a thief, but I've had some time alone, to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I'm someone you can trust, but I'm scared I'll get scared, and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out a sign, so I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try? I know you're coming for the people like me. We've all got wood and nails, turned out in a hate factory.
The following 5 users Like Trenton's post:
  • MaryJane, Orwell's mentor, Freetoday, Serveto, Tarikko

09-01-2016, 10:34 AM #10
Serveto
Justiciar
Breitbart, home of Milo Yiannopoulos and others, an increasingly popular if arguably polemical website, by providing statistics, sides with that "populist demagogue" with a bad hair job, Donald Trump, on his perhaps not altogether unfounded claim that Mexican immigrants, while not running sheep brothels in Germany, are, in any case, raping significant numbers of Americans:

Quote:Did you know that in the state of Texas alone over the last few years, more than 2000 illegal aliens were deported after committing sex crimes?

Did you know that in the state of Texas alone over the last few years, nearly a thousand illegal aliens have been convicted of sex crimes against children?

Of course you didn’t. The media has covered these horrors up for years, and even after Donald Trump dared reveal these horrors, the rape-deniers in the media continue to cover them up. The media is covering up all kinds of horrific statistic regarding illegal aliens. Before we get to those, let’s start with why.

To Democrats and their media allies, a few hundred raped children a year is seen as a small price to pay for the political benefits that come with an unsecure border. Mexicans vote 3-to-1 for Democrats. Now to Trump specifically…[bold emphasis in the original]
Source
This post was last modified: 09-01-2016, 10:40 AM by Serveto.
The following 2 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Artful Revealer, Tarikko