#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
2016 VMA discussion/video round up

08-29-2016, 04:21 PM #1
JayGirl
Knight
You already know I didn't watch that poison, but I watched videos about it and thought I'd put them together and start a thread for those who have seen it or heard of some of the performances/other occurrences Smile The entertainment side of the elite/occult industry interests me the most and is the most influential and it's a shame it's not discussed on this forum enough.

Oh, and so far I've seen Time and CNN articles about this silly show/ritual. Mainstream media sucks...
This post was last modified: 08-29-2016, 04:26 PM by JayGirl.
The following 4 users Like JayGirl's post:
  • DesertRose1, peony, Lotte, MaryJane

09-02-2016, 12:23 AM #2
JayGirl
Knight
Hate to be one of those people who bump their own threads (will delete later) but seriously? No one wants to discuss this year's ritual especially after VC made an article about Beyonce's performance?
The following 1 user Likes JayGirl's post:
  • DesertRose1

09-02-2016, 12:38 AM #3
Ambuler
Marshall
(09-02-2016, 12:23 AM)JayGirl Wrote:  Hate to be one of those people who bump their own threads (will delete later) but seriously? No one wants to discuss this year's ritual especially after VC made an article about Beyonce's performance?
Everyone's on the religious forums arguing over which ideology is more correct.

I think VC did a decent job dissecting her performance.  I personally refuse to watch it, as I don't want to because, well, it's not something I'm interested in absorbing on any level. Anyone that frequents these forums is already aware of the satanic tones of these performances.  It's almost redundant to even mention it. But here's an extra *bump* as I'd be interested in a discussion, if there would be one.
The following 5 users Like Ambuler's post:
  • DesertRose1, MaryJane, JayGirl, Tarikko, peony

09-02-2016, 01:54 AM #4
peony
Marshall
Yeah, what Ambuler said.

I just watched Britney's performance, it was pretty sad and sleazy. I feel sorry for her, that's all I can say. Sad
The following 3 users Like peony's post:
  • DesertRose1, MaryJane, JayGirl

09-02-2016, 02:29 AM #5
Alex
Chaplain
(09-02-2016, 12:23 AM)JayGirl Wrote:  Hate to be one of those people who bump their own threads (will delete later) but seriously? No one wants to discuss this year's ritual especially after VC made an article about Beyonce's performance?

They are all satanic rituals, always have been really.  They are just more blatant today then yesterday.  

Mtv, Masonic tv...
[Image: 22570299.jpg]

If you zoomed in the bottom center you'd see the Mtv headquarters are literally a masonic lodge.
[Image: 20121105-Masonic-Cornerstone.jpg]

The very first video ever aired on Mtv...

Has kabbalistic imagery around 1:20.

Personally i didn't watch the vma's.  To be honest i have stopped listening to music a good 3, 4 years ago. Which is something seeing it always was a big part of my life.  I was the guy who had the radio on all day at work, blaring during homework in my school days, ect.  When i found Islam this changed.  I see it for what it is.. and music today... Honestly its all garbage.

When i was a kid, metal was satanic. These days there is no good genre.

Country music is constantly telling you to get drunk and commit adultery. Rap tells you you don't have enough girlfriends and money only comes from the drug trade.  Punk rock tells you to harm yourself because your ex was one of a kind and there is no tomorrow..   Pretty much all of it calls to evil. Listen to the lyrics. You will be hard pressed to find any song in the past 5 years that isn't anti-God.

Music has an affect on the psyche and its modern message is always negative.  You only need to stop and Listen to what its saying.

"My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never
miss me and that what misses me was never meant for me"

~Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra)

The following 6 users Like Alex's post:
  • DesertRose1, MaryJane, Ambuler, Orwell's mentor, JayGirl, Tarikko

09-02-2016, 08:55 AM #6
miss_terry
Squire
(09-02-2016, 01:54 AM)peony Wrote:  Yeah, what Ambuler said.

I just watched Britney's performance, it was pretty sad and sleazy. I feel sorry for her, that's all I can say. Sad

Same here, I feel that she is being forced to perform... Sad

The following 4 users Like miss_terry's post:
  • DesertRose1, MaryJane, Ambuler, JayGirl

09-02-2016, 11:13 AM #7
JayGirl
Knight
(09-02-2016, 12:38 AM)Ambuler Wrote:  Everyone's on the religious forums arguing over which ideology is more correct.

I think VC did a decent job dissecting her performance.  I personally refuse to watch it, as I don't want to because, well, it's not something I'm interested in absorbing on any level. Anyone that frequents these forums is already aware of the satanic tones of these performances.  It's almost redundant to even mention it. But here's an extra *bump* as I'd be interested in a discussion, if there would be one.

Thank you Smile  You read my mind. I was going to mention that. Everyone's arguing on the religious forums... Wonder what VC thinks of the discussion on that section when he doesn't even focus much on religion in his articles? Again, they're more about the evil in the entertainment industry... 

But I agree with everything you said. While everyone already knows about these things, some discussion about the newest big ritual and some observations would be interesting. Thanks again!
The following 2 users Like JayGirl's post:
  • DesertRose1, Ambuler

09-02-2016, 08:39 PM #8
DiscoStu
Marshall
I didn't enjoy the show. Not so much for the blatant debauchery, but because I'm not into the music anymore. When I was younger the MTV awards had bands, actual bands, performing. Now everything is a choreographed spectacle. That thing with What's His Face Jonas dancing in the diner - I'll go to Broadway show if I want to see that.

Disco Stu doesn't advertise.
The following 1 user Likes DiscoStu's post:
  • DesertRose1