#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
VC Appreciation Thread

08-23-2016, 02:30 PM #1
BaronAmity
Marshall
I can legitimately say that VC's articles helped unbrainwash me. I was selling drugs and brainwashed and hooked into this weird underworld and all this abnormal stuff seemed totally normal to me. I turned 21 two years ago and I was shocked and confused cuz I hadn't expected to live that long. I be evil sometimes but God hasn't turned His/Her back on me and I'm thankful to God for not turning His/Her back on me.

I'm hella young and I feel resentful towards the older generations. My generation is traumatized and brainwashed and I think the older generations sat back and let it happen, too cowardly to fight for our futures. People were too cowardly to do anything or even say anything and they were just gonna let me destroy myself and be blind and brainwashed. Then I seen VC's website and I started researching this stuff and it helped lead me to another path.

I think VC's website is the most honest and realest news site that I'm aware of and the budget for CNN should go to him and he should have a staff of 100 researchers and a helicopter named Vigilant Helicopter.

Does anyone have anything positive to say about VC? If people hate, I can't prevent that but I'm not responsible- this is intended as an appreciation thread and let's keep it positive.
The following 4 users Like BaronAmity's post:
  • MaryJane, Tarikko, Al Mualim, DesertRose1

08-23-2016, 02:53 PM #2
DesertRose1
Chaplain
Fortunate enough to see VC's articles on 2 sites the Truthseeker co uk and Henry Makow dot com. I always found them thought provoking and fascinating.

I came around to check VCs thoughts on Prince's death and found the forums quite engaging

Thank you VC for this wonderful site and forums. Big Grin
This post was last modified: 08-23-2016, 02:53 PM by DesertRose1.

"Its better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction."
“O people, spread peace (extend greetings), feed the hungry, and pray at night when people are sleeping and you will enter Paradise in peace.”
[Sunan Ibn Majah 1334 (Sahih)]
The following 3 users Like DesertRose1's post:
  • BaronAmity, Tarikko, khadeejah

08-23-2016, 03:38 PM #3
icexplorer
Squire
Quote:I'm aware of and the budget for CNN should go to him and he should have a staff of 100 researchers and a helicopter named Vigilant Helicopter.

After your thread on how to kill smart people, now I'm pretty sure you're a troll  Undecided
Could be wrong though
The following 2 users Like icexplorer's post:
  • BaronAmity, KoncreteMind

08-24-2016, 05:24 AM #4
BaronAmity
Marshall
(08-23-2016, 03:38 PM)icexplorer Wrote:  
Quote:I'm aware of and the budget for CNN should go to him and he should have a staff of 100 researchers and a helicopter named Vigilant Helicopter.

After your thread on how to kill smart people, now I'm pretty sure you're a troll  Undecided  
Could be wrong though

I've never supported killing smart people. But it's a fact that smart people are dangerous.

Anyways, good business is good business. I'm thinking Vigilant Toothpaste, Vigilant Bottled Water, Vigilant Clothes, Vigilant Shaving Cream, Vigilant Breakfast Cereal, etc.

Being vigilant could be what's hot.
The following 1 user Likes BaronAmity's post:
  • MaryJane

08-24-2016, 06:56 AM #5
yiksmes
Marshall
(08-24-2016, 05:24 AM)BaronAmity Wrote:  
(08-23-2016, 03:38 PM)icexplorer Wrote:  

Could be wrong though

I've never supported killing smart people. But it's a fact that smart people are dangerous.

Anyways, good business is good business. I'm thinking Vigilant Toothpaste, Vigilant Bottled Water, Vigilant Clothes, Vigilant Shaving Cream, Vigilant Breakfast Cereal, etc.

Being vigilant could be what's hot.

And a Vigilant toilet paper with a pyramid and a one eye sign

More money, more problems
The following 3 users Like yiksmes's post:
  • MaryJane, BaronAmity, Tarikko

08-24-2016, 10:22 AM #6
All Creation
Marshall
I first found this site through links on Jeff Rense's page several years ago. On the main page, I primarily read the articles analyzing current events and movies, TV, and music videos that I have seen before, as well as Symbolic Pics of the Month, and have looked at the Sinister Sites articles. Those on movies and videos that I have not seen, I generally skip because it would basically be like 'OK, I will take your word for it'. I also appreciate the analyses by VC and others for those with Asperger's like myself, as well as others who are not exactly the most quick-witted and discerning, where I can see symbolism and hidden messages that would otherwise go right over my head.

As to the thread about smart people, I have not seen that thread yet, but I can certainly agree about smart people being dangerous, though to who depends on their nature. Those who can think for themselves are certainly dangerous to those who want to manipulate and control us, though such people would only be dangerous to the rest of the public if they also happened to be complete psychopaths.

08-24-2016, 11:43 AM #7
Al Mualim
Knight
Peace be upon you VC. You're doing an excellent job, keep on at it!  Wink

Are you fulfilling the rights of your Lord, body, family and place of work?
Peace be upon you! 
The following 2 users Like Al Mualim's post:
  • AndrianaStark, BaronAmity

08-24-2016, 01:05 PM #8
drgrim
Squire
3 thumbs up VC Smile
The following 1 user Likes drgrim's post:
  • BaronAmity