#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Worst propaganda series or movies?

06-28-2015, 03:14 AM #1
Briandao
Chaplain
My girlfriend is, to my disappointment, currently going through all of the episodes of "Homeland".

That made me think of all the propaganda we are being served by the "entertainment" industry. 

What's your example(s) of the worst and most obvious propaganda when it comes to series and movies?

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio
The following 2 users Like Briandao's post:
  • Trenton, Tarikko

06-28-2015, 03:21 AM #2
mistermister
Squire
(06-28-2015, 03:14 AM)Briandao Wrote:  My girlfriend is, to my disappointment, currently going through all of the episodes of "Homeland".

That made me think of all the propaganda we are being served by the "entertainment" industry. 

What's your example(s) of the worst and most obvious propaganda when it comes to series and movies?

When I read the topic then "Homeland" was my first thought Big Grin

But i would say most of the mainstream entertainment serves an other agenda. Once you're awake you start to notice it,  how they are trying to plant ideas, stands, beliefs etc in your head.

Just to add some titles:

The Simpsons
The Family Guy
CSI
NCIS

God Bless You All Smile

06-28-2015, 03:29 AM #3
Briandao
Chaplain
(06-28-2015, 03:21 AM)mistermister Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 03:14 AM)Briandao Wrote:  My girlfriend is, to my disappointment, currently going through all of the episodes of "Homeland".

When I read the topic then "Homeland" was my first thought Big Grin

But i would say most of the mainstream entertainment serves an other agenda. Once you're awake you start to notice it,  how they are trying to plant ideas, stands, beliefs etc in your head.

Just to add some titles:

The Simpsons
The Family Guy
CSI
NCIS

God Bless You All Smile

The sad part is that I actually enjoy Family Guy. But yes, I've noticed how they use God and religion as a running gag.

"I ain't 'tryina' preach, I believe I can reach but your mind ain't prepared, I see you when you get there" - Coolio

06-28-2015, 05:35 AM #4
mistermister
Squire
Family Guy also used to be one of my favorites, but looking at the show with "opened eyes" Wink  is just sickening how they use so called "hidden programming". And it's also quite obvious how Seth McFarlane is sold out to the elite.

06-28-2015, 06:01 AM #5
Briandao
Chaplain
(06-28-2015, 05:35 AM)mistermister Wrote:  Family Guy also used to be one of my favorites, but looking at the show with "opened eyes" Wink  is just sickening how they use so called "hidden programming". And it's also quite obvious how Seth McFarlane is sold out to the elite.

Can you give me like five undeniable examples? 

I don't question you, definitely not, I'm just curious to whether I actually missed something obvious or not. 

Are you referring to the Boston Marathon and Robin Williams episodes, or is it as I mentioned earlier the bashing of religion, God and Jesus?

06-28-2015, 08:56 AM #6
mistermister
Squire
(06-28-2015, 06:01 AM)Briandao Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 05:35 AM)mistermister Wrote:  Family Guy also used to be one of my favorites, but looking at the show with "opened eyes" Wink  is just sickening how they use so called "hidden programming". And it's also quite obvious how Seth McFarlane is sold out to the elite.

I don't question you, definitely not, I'm just curious to whether I actually missed something obvious or not. 

Are you referring to the Boston Marathon and Robin Williams episodes, or is it as I mentioned earlier the bashing of religion, God and Jesus?

Depends on what You mean by undeniable, if you want like a copy of his contract with satan, then no, i don't have it Big Grin

But lets look at his career. What at least should raise some questions. He studied in the Rhode Island School of Design not saying it's something wrong with that, but we can assume what kind of people he would get in contact with also he's a honorary doctorate of RISD.
And the fact, that he got Family Guy on the air fresh from the college in the first time with basically no TV experience, is pretty amazing. It got cancelled i think 2 times and things were looking not too good for Macfarlane, and suddenly the show is back on popular than ever. The mainstream media coverage that the show and Macfarlane got is also suspiciously high.

So i can't give You like exact five  examples, just study the facts and make your own conclusions.

Predictive programming is a keyword in his shows.

Just by watching any of his shows it should be quite clear that this guy ain't right in the head Big Grin

God Bless You Smile
The following 2 users Like mistermister's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, Trenton

06-28-2015, 08:58 AM #7
VC
Administrator
Moved thread to Entertainment Business forum.

The fact that you are not aware of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

06-28-2015, 09:20 AM #8
Briandao
Chaplain
(06-28-2015, 08:56 AM)mistermister Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 06:01 AM)Briandao Wrote:  

Depends on what You mean by undeniable, if you want like a copy of his contract with satan, then no, i don't have it Big Grin

But lets look at his career. What at least should raise some questions. He studied in the Rhode Island School of Design not saying it's something wrong with that, but we can assume what kind of people he would get in contact with also he's a honorary doctorate of RISD.
And the fact, that he got Family Guy on the air fresh from the college in the first time with basically no TV experience, is pretty amazing. It got cancelled i think 2 times and things were looking not too good for Macfarlane, and suddenly the show is back on popular than ever. The mainstream media coverage that the show and Macfarlane got is also suspiciously high.

So i can't give You like exact five  examples, just study the facts and make your own conclusions.

Predictive programming is a keyword in his shows.

Just by watching any of his shows it should be quite clear that this guy ain't right in the head Big Grin

God Bless You Smile

Oh, I meant what sequences in Family Guy alarmed you? :-)

Don't forget that he missed the plane on 9/11 due to a "hangover".

Wow, Seth McFarlane, Larry Silverstein and his family were some lucky bastards. 

What funny coincidences. No need to question that. 

Now back to the Kardashians and my Kool-aid (not that Kool-aid can be purchased here in Sweden).
This post was last modified: 06-28-2015, 09:21 AM by Briandao.

The following 1 user Likes Briandao's post:
  • Thy Unveiling

06-28-2015, 11:16 AM #9
freedmind
Marshall
Yeah, I sort of binged Homeland. 
Enjoyed it.
Didn't watch it with eyes wide open though.

i wouldn't watch the kardashians if i was payed to.
This post was last modified: 06-28-2015, 11:25 AM by freedmind.

only love can

06-28-2015, 03:35 PM #10
MaryJane
Marshall
I basically assume anything on TV is propaganda. 
The following 2 users Like MaryJane's post:
  • Thy Unveiling, meltbanana