The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Hollywood an Empire of Their Own

08-22-2016, 10:19 AM #1
Kung Fu
Chaplain

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Hands down one of the best documentaries I have seen to date. It's not too long so watch it, folks.

It talks about the founding of Hollywood by Jews and how everything consumed today and what seems to be of American values is actually invented by the immigrant Jews who founded and created Hollywood.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)

The following 2 users Like Kung Fu's post:
  • MoroccanEyes, Tarikko

08-25-2016, 01:24 AM #2
JayGirl
Knight
I haven't seen the entire video yet, but this seems like a seed/reason for anti-Semitism instead of setting root for anti-occultism/all of the bad people in Hollywood in general. They should be called out for what they really are. These people with Jewish names and who claim to be Jewish as a cover are all occultic devil worshippers anyway. Same for people in Hollywood who claim to be apart of any other religion, esp Scientologists

08-25-2016, 02:34 PM #3
Kung Fu
Chaplain
(08-25-2016, 01:24 AM)JayGirl Wrote:  I haven't seen the entire video yet, but this seems like a seed/reason for anti-Semitism instead of setting root for anti-occultism/all of the bad people in Hollywood in general. They should be called out for what they really are. These people with Jewish names and who claim to be Jewish as a cover are all occultic devil worshippers anyway. Same for people in Hollywood who claim to be apart of any other religion, esp Scientologists

Watch it! You won't be disappointed. It's not too long.

Prophet Muhammad (SallAllahu alaihi wasalam) said:

"My similitude and that of the life of this world is that of a traveler who took a rest at mid-day under a shade of a tree and then left it."       (Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and al-Hakim)