#Login Register
The Vigilant Citizen Forums
Before Zionism

08-20-2016, 08:06 AM #1
blue forest
Justiciar
The Zionist Movement began recently in history in the big scheme of things, in 1897. BEFORE Zionism, life was fine, more than fine.  

Life on earth before 1897 was wonderful, there were no powers that be, there were no elites controlling the masses, there were no slaves or rulers, no peasants and powerful nobles, no grand chess players manipulating world events.

Everything evil that has happened on earth in the history of time and that has been happening so horribly on the planet is due to Zionism which started with the Zionist movement in 1897. İmage

Jewish Elites and their backers pre-Zionist movement, Powerful Royals, Hidden Death Cults, Powerful Secret Societies, Luciferians/Black Magicians in powerful positions, Corrupt and Murderous agents of State/ The Assassins of Old and not so Old etc..

None were of any consequence in history if they existed at all.  The ONLY evil to contend with or that we have EVER really had to contend with is Zionism, which only started 119 years ago.

Before Zionism..... what or who was there to possibly be afraid of İmage

Certainly not any of the Jews because none were yet Zionist.. İmage

nor anyone else because Zionism did not yet exist..İmage

Oh... it must have been wonderful in the history of time of life on earth.... before 1897

BEFORE The World Zionist Congress.... İmage
This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 08:22 AM by blue forest.
The following 3 users Like blue forest's post:
  • FlixKandish, Serveto, Lisa

08-20-2016, 08:20 AM #2
Lisa
Chaplain
(08-20-2016, 08:06 AM)blue forest Wrote:  The Zionist Movement began recently in history in the big scheme of things, in 1897. BEFORE Zionism, life was fine, more than fine.  

Life on earth before 1897 was wonderful, there were no powers that be, there were no elites controlling the masses, there were no slaves or rulers, no peasants and powerful nobles, no grand chess players manipulating world events.

Everything evil that has happened on earth and that has been happening so horribly on the planet is due to Zionism which started with the Zionist movement in 1897. İmage

Jewish Elites and their backers pre-Zionist movement, Powerful Royals, Hidden Death Cults, Powerful Secret Societies, Luciferians/Black Magicians in powerful positions, Corrupt and Murderous agents of State/ The Assassins of Old and not so Old etc..

None were of any consequence in history if they existed at all.  The ONLY evil to contend with or that we have EVER really had to contend with is Zionism, which only started 119 years ago.

Oh... it must have been wonderful in the history of time of life on earth.... before 1897

before The World Zionist Congress.... İmage

Wasn't that the world where there were no wars? No one really got mad at each other and lived in tranquil peacefulness? The lion laid down with the lamb and everyone sang kumbayah all day, held hands and were happy? 

Darn those Jews and their dang book too!! Haha, but islam is here to save the day......!
This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 08:21 AM by Lisa. Edit Reason: typos

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

08-20-2016, 09:03 AM #3
k22
Peasant
Personally i think before them its the ancient civilisations like egyptians etc i mean not right before zionism was egyptians i just mean
i think the people using theae methods have been around always but just with different masks
i.e
i think there are power in symbols as vc points out but i think it goes deeper
theres a material plane
and a whatever you want to call it spirtual or plane of non existence
we are trapped here in the material plane like in hindu religion 
the red is the material plane and one has become more and more hence the symbol of a pyramid as we keep breeding our conciousness is creating more and more beings from onw at the top of the pyramid to lots down the bottom thats why so much emphasis on sex in our media and hudden messages because sex usually leads to breeding, so say that symbols keep us feeding into this world like perpetual and kind of like in true detectove he mentions the psychosphere its what were thinking about feding into then becomes like rik clay says, so say the zionists are the ones with this knowledge at the moment and like in a dream once younare aware its a dream you can use it to your advantage so have they i.e symbols etc and this power has been always around just like i say before zionists they were known as something else aware or enlightened or illuminated the ones with knowledge
The following 3 users Like k22's post:
  • Tarikko, The Creeper, Serveto

08-20-2016, 09:15 AM #4
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
(08-20-2016, 08:20 AM)Lisa Wrote:  
(08-20-2016, 08:06 AM)blue forest Wrote:  The Zionist Movement began recently in history in the big scheme of things, in 1897. BEFORE Zionism, life was fine, more than fine.  

Everything evil that has happened on earth and that has been happening so horribly on the planet is due to Zionism which started with the Zionist movement in 1897. İmage

Wasn't that the world where there were no wars? No one really got mad at each other and lived in tranquil peacefulness? The lion laid down with the lamb and everyone sang kumbayah all day, held hands and were happy? 

Darn those Jews and their dang book too!! Haha, but islam is here to save the day......!

Look at this fool, the discussion is about Zionism but just couldn't resist  playing the Islam card. 

What you achieved Lisa is 0 in productivity to this discussion.You want to derail this discussion too as you infamously like to do?

Keep talking negative about Islam all it does is spring up more curiosity about the religion and when someone with the right mentality really wants to discover what Islam is about, will be in for a shocker. Anti-Islamist forever indirectly creating more Islamist's lmfao.  Keep it up Lisa Smile
This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 09:16 AM by MoroccanEyes.

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 4 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Kung Fu, Alex, The Creeper, Tarikko

08-20-2016, 09:49 AM #5
Lisa
Chaplain
(08-20-2016, 09:15 AM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  

Look at this fool, the discussion is about Zionism but just couldn't resist  playing the Islam card. 

What you achieved Lisa is 0 in productivity to this discussion.You want to derail this discussion too as you infamously like to do?

Keep talking negative about Islam all it does is spring up more curiosity about the religion and when someone with the right mentality really wants to discover what Islam is about, will be in for a shocker. Anti-Islamist forever indirectly creating more Islamist's lmfao.  Keep it up Lisa Smile

Well I have often wondered about the mentality of the people who adhere to islam.....

Anyway, thought I'd beat people to the punch-that islam is the savior of the world, cause that's what all the muslims here will start saying. I don't buy it myself...

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.  1John 4:1

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

08-20-2016, 10:01 AM #6
MoroccanEyes
Marshall
(08-20-2016, 09:49 AM)Lisa Wrote:  

Well I have often wondered about the mentality of the people who adhere to islam.....

Anyway, thought I'd beat people to the punch-that islam is the savior of the world, cause that's what all the muslims here will start saying. I don't buy it myself...

Learn to stop generalizing. 

In A world where woman are objectified, money slavery through interest, Drugs, alcohol, Greed It's only logical Islam would be best to remove these things. Islam isn't exclusive. Nor are we asking u to convert. Remain A Christian, I like variety anyway. Just if you're not willing to take the fight to the zionists, don't try cause division amongst Muslims and Christians..at the end of the day, it's a war on both Christianity, and Islam and we need each other in these times.

Apologies for calling you a fool, but it gets annoying.. we're here  for solutions, with like minded people but when you single out a religion it causes division..the same technique the zionists use.

Peace be with you Lisa, and G-D bless Christianity, and all religions of the world.

Faith is a rebel I can show you the Devil. 

Proud to come from both A Christian & Muslim background. Unity is a Must. Imagine what Jesus (pbuh) Muhammed (pbuh) would think about our petty ''differences''.G-D is source.

Resistance Axis: Russia, Iran, China, Syria, Hezbollah, Palestine, Venezuela, Bolivia, Yemen. The only nations that can put down the zionist beast - The list gets shorter, but the resistance gets stronger. 
The following 7 users Like MoroccanEyes's post:
  • Kung Fu, Serendipity, Al Mualim, The Creeper, Serveto, Todd, Tarikko

08-20-2016, 10:32 AM #7
Serveto
Justiciar
It seems to me that, prior to Zionism were, among others, Free Masonry and the Illumaniti, both of which are arguably extensions of "Mystery Babylon" and other ancient mystery schools.  It is a well known fact that, at least in the lower degrees, the rites and rituals of Free Masonry involve both Biblical and "extra-Biblical" legends related to Solomon, Hiram Abiff, and to the building of the Temple.  To my mind, the question arises: to what, if any, extent are Free Masons involved with religious (and secular) Jews in the attempt to rebuild "Solomon's" Temple and to reinstate the blood rites and rituals of animal sacrifice?

In other words, what is the so called "Great Work" of Free Masonry and does political and religious Zionism aid and abet that Great Work?  Something else that interests me is this: I suspect that, much like the OTO and other powerful secret societies, there is both an inner and outer head of Free Masonry, an invisible and visible "pope," so to speak.  Just out of curiosity, I sure would like to know who the inner head of the top tier of Free Masonry and its related bodies is, whose eye it is that stares from the pyramid, and to what "outer" religion, if any, he can be associated.  Historically, by some, Free Masonry has been called "Judeo-Masonry" and, if for no reason other than its rites and rituals, I think it has been called that for good reason.
This post was last modified: 08-20-2016, 11:05 AM by Serveto.
The following 5 users Like Serveto's post:
  • Orwell's mentor, blue forest, Serendipity, Tarikko, The Creeper

08-20-2016, 11:27 AM #8
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
(08-20-2016, 10:01 AM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  In A world where woman are objectified, money slavery through interest, Drugs, alcohol, Greed It's only logical Islam would be best to remove these things. Islam isn't exclusive. Nor are we asking u to convert. Remain A Christian, I like variety anyway. Just if you're not willing to take the fight to the zionists, don't try cause division amongst Muslims and Christians..at the end of the day, it's a war on both Christianity, and Islam and we need each other in these times.
I generally like your posts, ME. But a quick question here.

How are either Muslims or Christians taking the fight to Zionism? We all know we have Christian Zionists and Islamic Zionists, both either controlled or under an illusionary spell that Jerusalem belongs to the chosen people, but the only thing I see is neo-cons and Islamic radicals destroying factions that are anti-Zionist, pro-Palestine (look at the Syrian Baath, Lebanese Hezbollah, Iran, Gaddafi, ...) instead of joining them. Worst part is, and I'm not targeting you here, but certain muslims on these forums, that the actual anti-Zionist factions are considered controlled opposition. How does this help? If 90+% of Muslims were truly united as claimed on these boards, how come Palestine is constantly in the ropes getting hammered? I have my own reasons why, but I'd like to hear your explanation.

Also, if the synthesis of the dialectic is Zionism, what are the thesis and antithesis? It can't be Zionism and anti-Zionism.

Blue Forest,

Look up Joseph Salvador and Moses Hess and their respective books Paris, Rome & Jerusalem and Rome & Jerusalem. Theoretical Zionism predates Herzl by a few decades, but the idea visibly pronounced in literature, is surely much older still.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip
The following 1 user Likes Artful Revealer's post:
  • Stride

08-20-2016, 11:35 AM #9
Lisa
Chaplain
(08-20-2016, 10:01 AM)MoroccanEyes Wrote:  
(08-20-2016, 09:49 AM)Lisa Wrote:  

Learn to stop generalizing. 

In A world where woman are objectified, money slavery through interest, Drugs, alcohol, Greed It's only logical Islam would be best to remove these things. Islam isn't exclusive. Nor are we asking u to convert. Remain A Christian, I like variety anyway. Just if you're not willing to take the fight to the zionists, don't try cause division amongst Muslims and Christians..at the end of the day, it's a war on both Christianity, and Islam and we need each other in these times.

Apologies for calling you a fool, but it gets annoying.. we're here  for solutions, with like minded people but when you single out a religion it causes division..the same technique the zionists use.

Peace be with you Lisa, and G-D bless Christianity, and all religions of the world.

Thanks for the apology, I accept. 

The problem is Christianity and islam isn't the same, we have a very real division here that maybe muslims can get around, but true Christians can't. That is Jesus being God the Son.

So, I can't see me joining with muslims. My other issue is islam's treatment of women. Being a woman it is highly offensive to me and I can't see joining with muslims over that either. So I guess you all will have to get used to one person here being in opposition to you. And it's not the Jews who told me to or is in any way fueling this. Lol! 

Gods word says that we shouldn't be bound together with unbelievers, because what do we have in common? We don't have who Jesus is in common and that's too big an issue to overcome. 

I also as a woman can't stand to see your women in those tents and I'm not too fond of honor killings or female genital mutilation. You may think these aren't any big deal and seems like most men here don't, but I do. I also can't understand the women here who say the tents aren't bad....they look horrible to me, like a walking jail cell...

Anyway, I don't believe that the Jews are the cause of all the problems in the world or that they have a master plan of running the world from their tiny spit of land. But then I have said this over and over again.

Enjoy your day!

08-20-2016, 12:04 PM #10
Artful Revealer
Chaplain
That's the kind of posts we desperately need.

(08-20-2016, 10:32 AM)Serveto Wrote:  It seems to me that, prior to Zionism were, among others, Free Masonry and the Illumaniti, both of which are arguably extensions of "Mystery Babylon" and other ancient mystery schools.
Two remarks:

1. What makes you so sure the Illuminati predate Zionism? Or are you simply basing this on the tangible evidence at our disposal?

2. Why refer to Babylonian mysteries when in the same breath you mention the biblical and extra-biblical references in Judeo-Masonic ritual. The Old Testament contains plenty plagiaries of not so mysterious Babylonian epics.

(08-20-2016, 10:32 AM)Serveto Wrote:  To my mind, the question arises: to what, if any, extent are Free Masons involved with religious (and secular) Jews in the attempt to rebuild "Solomon's" Temple and to reinstate the blood rites and rituals of animal sacrifice?
Originally an esoteric Christian mystic society, in my current opinion, Masonry has been completely Judaized. I think the Temple is more symbolic for Masons who seek to establish order in the world (the Great Work), as the temple of Solomon represents the orderly cosmos constructed by the Great Architect. They seek to immitate the work of the GAOTU by bringing ordo ab chao on Earth. The actual reconstruction of said Temple has to be predominantly, perhaps even solely Judaic, more specifically Yahwist-Kenite, as it's these cultists who have made a pact with the owner of that Temple, as they had in pre-Christian times.

Serveto Wrote:Just out of curiosity, I sure would like to know who the inner head of the top tier of Free Masonry and its related bodies is, whose eye it is that stares from the pyramid, and to what "outer" religion, if any, he can be associated.
Enlil raised His Eye to scan the lands from his mountain (one-eye atop a mountain = eye atop a pyramid) while protecting the Tablets of Destiny. Enlil is the Sumerian - Babylonian precursor to the Akkadian Elil and Ugaritic-Hebrew El (a name, not a title). Don't think it's that hard to draw a parallel to the (stone) Tablets of Destiny.

Enlil is the entity that created order from chaos (ie. the material Universe), like El / Elohim from Genesis.

Serveto Wrote:Historically, by some, Free Masonry has been called "Judeo-Masonry" and, if for no reason other than its rites and rituals, I think it has been called that for good reason.
Very good reason indeed. And, despite the claims, it hasn't yet changed, considering Kabbalah is the key to ascend the hierarchies.

Serveto Wrote:to what, if any, extent are Free Masons involved with religious (and secular) Jews in the attempt to rebuild "Solomon's" Temple and to reinstate the blood rites and rituals of animal sacrifice?
Time will tell, but it's definitely something to keep a keen eye out for. Given that the tyrannic Noachide Laws seek to destroy both churches as masonic temples, perhaps a restoration of the Christian roots of Masonry wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Faith receives, love gives. No one will be able to receive without faith. No one will be able to give without love. Because of this, in order that we may indeed receive, we believe, and in order that we may love, we give, since if one gives without love, he has no profit from what he has given. He who has received something other than the Lord is still a Hebrew. - Gospel of Philip